[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why when girls watch this movie they regard it as a really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The-Guest-Poster.jpg (661KB, 1490x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Guest-Poster.jpg
661KB, 1490x1080px
Why when girls watch this movie they regard it as a really good and genuinely gripping film but when guys watch it they think it's a stupid and corny movie that's really hilarious?
>>
>>82392940
Most men I know really enjoyed this film.

I've never known a woman who even watched it.
>>
my gf and I watched it together (after I had already seen it) and we both really enjoyed it and though it was fun
>>
>>82392940
What are you talking about? /tv/ loves that flick
>>
>>82392968
>>82393031
>>82393073
Didn't say the movie was bad. It's just really corny and obvious. And that dudes acting was fucking funny how he always did that smirk and head shake. The movie was really absurd and over the top and definitely very corny. It was like a 90s corny b movie.
>>
>>82393174
I think it was meant to be like a corny b movie, or an 80s horror
>>
>>82393174
the way you write reeks of reddit
please leave
>>
>>82392940
Can any guys that have had sex confirm do girls actually like this movie?

Is it a good movie when you get a prostitute to come over and watch with so she'll get horny and make out with you?
>>
I don't know, the shit was horrible though. One of the only films I've seen /tv/ praise that I didn't like at all.
>>
>>82393174
>>82392940

Is there a way to get rid of brainlet film embryos? They ruin everything.
>>
>>82393271
How am I meant to write?
>>82393263
Well yea that's the feeling I got but all the girls I talk to about this film genuinely love it as a good thriller with no sense of how corny it was.
>>
>>82393357
>making out with a prostitute
>>
it went south like halfway through, when he became the bad guy straight up
kino soundtrack though
>>
>>82393492
I guess if you don't watch a lot of movies (as most women don't) then you wouldn't get the genre references and shit. Plus thingy from downton abbey with his rockin bod out and alpha attitude will sway them slightly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.