[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GLOOOMPPLLFF! You'd think I'd let you go without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lateshow_colbert.png (1MB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
lateshow_colbert.png
1MB, 1600x901px
>GLOOOMPPLLFF!

You'd think I'd let you go without charge?

For one hundred days, I've waited for the right time to stike. Every drop of blood you shed makes up for every hour of planning. My Jewish monologue writers give me the content to destroy Nazism. My mouth is a trebuchet, launching every joke above the pink clouds, landing to strike the foundation of your perversion of the Republican Party. You think your foundation will hide your scandals. Your fanciful dellusions are ignoring the chaos of your influence. You think that the people should act as your pedestal. In truth, the people exist to reap the freedoms every human deserves.

Hence, with all these reasons, I have amassed an army of patriots, willing to fight to the death to end your New York ways.
>>
File: 1493907107221.jpg (47KB, 543x445px) Image search: [Google]
1493907107221.jpg
47KB, 543x445px
SHUT UP!
50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU IMPEACHED WITH A FUCKING COCK UP YOUR ASS!
>>
>>82390688
Fuck.trump, stupid orange fascist piece of shit.
>>
Where are the bare chested women? This is sexism.
#FireColbert
>>
>lady liberty is black

disgusting
>>
>>82390688
Drumpf is hitler!!!!
>>
>>82390866
One of my art projects is to suggest to the city of New York to turn the statue of liberty into a black woman.
>>
>>82390911
ellaborate
>>
hehehe drumpf hehe
>>
>>82390688
i don't mind any of that bullshit, except for the flamboyant faggots in uncle sam costume.

msm is unironically turning me in a real ife homophobe
>>
>>82390911
how would you turn a giant green statue into a black woman
>>
>>82393101
By making the head more sloped, bigger lips, fatter nose.
>>
>>82393290
>By making the waits more sloped, bigger tits, fatter ass.

FTFY
>>
>>82390688
You think you can mess with 1,237 delegates. Cahlbert?
>>
>>82390911
what school are (((you))) attending?
>>
>>82393488
Is Ted Cruz's treachery and redemption the best arc in the history of mankind?
>>
>>82393623
Of courshe! Sad ending though.
>>
File: CruzMissileDetected.jpg (203KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
CruzMissileDetected.jpg
203KB, 2000x1333px
>>82393700
the end is yet to be written
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.