[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Rush not more popular around here? It's great, underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hero_Rush-2013-3.jpg (109KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero_Rush-2013-3.jpg
109KB, 1200x500px
Why is Rush not more popular around here? It's great, underrated and women will never understand it.
>>
>>82386902

Because Senna is better.
>>
>>82387468
Senna might have been better, but he's nowhere near as entertaining as Lauda v Hunt.
>>
>>82387468
Lauda was a better driver.

They did a charity race in which all drivers used the same car once and Lauda beat everyone with ease.
>>
>>82387533
Being a kid means cheearing for Hunt

Being a adult means cheearing for Lauda
>>
Nicki is literally /our guy/
>>
I was a fan of Lauda since I was first heard of him. I even read his 2 books because I dreamt of being a racer some day.

I n his book, Lauda literally went into debt to the banks just to get into racing. Then, Enzo Ferrari signed him up after 2 seasons of racing. I don't believe it's even possible to do today.

Lauda is as unemotional, sarcastic and down to business as he is portrayed. I only found out a few years ago he has a brother her never once mentioned anywhere. He always talked about his father.
>>
Great film, and a great story.

Not because they were terrible enemies (they were friends from before Formula 1) but because they were such opposites.

All the great rivals of the golden age were really friends, I think its because it was so dangerous. They had more in common with each other than the people trying to push other narratives.

I started watching it when the cars would still regularly catch fire. A car would go off, you'd see the steering wheel fly through the air and the driver would dive out. It seems strange today that we ever accepted it.
>>
>>82386902

Best movie, can relate to it too well. I think alot of athletes (Whether HS or college), who've have been pushed to the absolute limit by their one rival can truly appreciate it.
>>
>>82387468
And Prost was even betterer
And Alonso the betterest

They can't make an honest Senna movie because people want to remember him as some super human instead of the whiny bitch that just played politics more than anyone for the time.
>>
That ending when lauda lamemts that james is not around to see the movie

Right in the feels
>>
Rush 2- Senna vs Prost when?
>>
>>82386902
Because it's a mediocre film.
>>
>>82386902
>very homosex

yes
>>
File: 906.jpg (99KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
906.jpg
99KB, 900x550px
>>82389372
It probably is Alonso and its hard to compare but...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.