[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't decide whether she's a waifu or a cunt, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: kim.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
I can't decide whether she's a waifu or a cunt, can /tv/ help resolve this dilemma for me?
>>
>>82382674

>cunt

Kim is probably the most loyal and level headed female in the entire BrBa universe, we've had this thread before I think and honestly 90% of the time she gets upset at Jimmy it's because Jimmy has gone over the line and while she chastises him for it she still has his back when it comes down to it, she literally dashed down to the courthouse when she heard Jimmy got arrested, how can you call her a cunt?
>>
>>82382736
but where is she is breaking bad then, if she's so good?
>>
File: GettyImages-610605132.jpg (56KB, 915x660px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-610605132.jpg
56KB, 915x660px
>>82382674
>>he calls women cunts

your mother would be ashamed to call you her son.

SAD
>>
>>82382826

Fuck should I know, that wasn't the question.
>>
>>82382914
Well until she dies, we can only assume that she abandoned Jimmy when shit got really real and probably even went back to Hamlin McGill
>>
>>82382826
my guess is that jimmy managed to kill her off.
>>
>>82383033
>jimmy mcgill practiced law in albuquerque
>shit appens
>saul goodman practiced law in the same city and no one recognized him
can't wait how they will pull this off.
>>
>>82383033
>we can only assume that she abandoned Jimmy when shit got really real and probably even went back to Hamlin McGill

Again that's an assumption, and not relevant to her current status now.

Fucking join the conversation at any time.
>>
File: Kimmyfu.jpg (103KB, 908x663px) Image search: [Google]
Kimmyfu.jpg
103KB, 908x663px
>>82382674
You tell me
>>
File: BCS_108_QA_Kim_L.jpg (130KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
BCS_108_QA_Kim_L.jpg
130KB, 1600x720px
>>82382674
She's the ultimate waifu.
>>
if you really have to ask, you're a cunt
>>
>>82382826
Probably killed by the fuckhead Chuck. Possibly in some accident.
>>
She would be waifu if she had a cute voice but right now she literally sounds like a 16 year old male going through puberty and it's disgusting. -100 waifu points for that alone.
>>
>>82383490
pedo detected
>>
>>82383674
Closet homo detected.
>>
>>82383168
When was it shown that people don't recognize him? Saul has barely any scenes where he isn't interacting with either Walt, Jessee or one of his employees.
Also, it's not like many people would remember mediocre elder law laywer James McGill compared with extravagant shady lawyer Saul Goodman.
>>
>>82382674

>3dpd
>waifu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.