[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spared lifes of that typing machine guy, Indian cook, white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>spared lifes of that typing machine guy, Indian cook, white coalburner mafia girl and old state cop

Was he a good guy?
>>
Yeah, he was just doing his job
>>
>>82380152
Not everyone has to be a psycho murderer, leave that to Hanzee and Malvo
>>
>>82380566
>Hanzee

He was a victim doe.
>>
>>82380152
>typing machine guy
He could tell he was working for another crime organization, and wanted to intimidate him to send a message
>Indian cook
He wanted to show off how kingly and just he was by sparing her and killing the other guy.
>coalburner mafia girl
He knew that sending her back to her family would cause them to fight each other and cause tension in their forces
>old state cop
Killing a cop never works well for organized crime, because it means you're on the police's shitlist.
>>
>>82380793
The typing machine guy was just a worthless piece of shit, not worth the bullets or the trouble. I've only watched 7 or 8 episodes of season 2 but unless there was some big twist that dude is just a loser. Sorta reminded me of Gary Hawkins from Justified.
>>
In retrospect Milligan was a breddy gud character. You spend the entire season thinking he's some sort of badass, then at the climax you see that he's just the bitch of everyone else in the mob, and his reward for all his hard work is a desk job.

I hope we see him as a depressed and senile middle management mobster in S3
>>
>>82380793

>writing a paragraph to vilify a black guy

Racist post bruh
>>
>>82380635
>waaaah I drink from the hose I'll kill everyone now

Hanzee was a cunt. He could have sided with anyone in the family but Dodd and instead he chose the asshole.
>>
>>82380635
the victims were the many innocent people he killed
>>
>>82380635
Hanzee was a psycho. Only Dodd treated him like shit yet he wanted the whole family dead. I get that he had it rough with the racism but Hanzee was a power hungry sociopath.
>>
>>82380910
Hanzee would have been sympathetic if he showed any other facial emotion besides Terminator. I can count the times he reacts to shit on one hand. He's not even stoic, he's just bland.
Same problem I had with Bear. He was supposed to be portrayed as a desperate sympathetic father, but all I got out of him was a barely contained, self deluded psychopath.
>>
>>82380881
He's a likeable character, but he's also annoying. But that's what I like about him: the audience and everyone in universe knows exactly why he's annoying, so his cooler moments remain cool.
>>
>>82380968
Why did he get plastic surgery and became Tripoli? I thought he said he wanted out of the mob life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.