[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest award acceptance speech? how can you e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2513bcc-1.cached.jpg (258KB, 2000x1297px) Image search: [Google]
2513bcc-1.cached.jpg
258KB, 2000x1297px
Is this the greatest award acceptance speech?

how can you even hate this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2cVhC-63I
>>
>God

KEK!!
>>
Joe Pesci's will never be topped
>>
>>82377058
>McConaughey's career post Dallas Buyers Club/True Detective.

Oh baby.
>>
Hitchcock's is the best, even when accepting awards he knows what the audience wants.

If some faggot sees this and feels the need to point out it was an honorary award, kill yourself.
>>
>>82378054
>I didn't like interstellar because I'm le real science need and the science in it was all wrong!!!!
Good observation my fellow redditœr. *tips tribly and moonwalks out with lab coat on*
>>
>>82377058
I don't believe in God and neither should he.
>>
>>82377058
Couldn't watch past jlaw, she's so fucking embarrassing
>>
>>82377948
This. There's no better.

https://youtu.be/O0Q_nyjuEak?t=1m18s
>>
Mel Brooks "from the heart" is a based line
>>
>>82378766

That cringe factory woman introducing the award. 'It's so good to be BACK' (waits for raccous applause, none comes. 'It give ME a chance to thank you all for recognizing how amazing I was in the other movie no one cares about anymore. Now I'm going to ham it up with my put on, over the top Irish accent. Oh yeah, and Joe Pesci won but who cares, check ME out.' (Model chick has to drag her out of the shot where she had hoped to stand during Pesci's speech to make sure she got maximum screen time.)

And then some other whoore in the crowd is, what laughing at Pesci as he collects himself and thinks of what to say.

Basically I hate women when I watch this clip.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.