[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You scared, Disneyshits? few more days and CarKino will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

You scared, Disneyshits?
few more days and CarKino will be King of 2017 so far
>>
>>82375091
I wonder what kind of shitheads paid to watch a disaster like beauty and the beast
>>
>>82375091
There's still Guardians, Pirates 5, Thor, Cars 3, Coco, and The Last Jedi

We'll be back on top in no time in fact we'll be in all of the top 5 just like last year
>>
>>82375091

my god the world is full of fucking plebs

literally the 9th movie in a series where people just watch fast cars and a live action remake of a 1992 animated movie have grossed over a billion dollars.
>>
>>82375208
And not a single one of them are going to stand the test of time except maybe the last jedi
>>
>>82375208
>any of them reaching a billion
maybe shit wars
>>
>the fate of the furious has already made more money than rogue one
>>
>>82375150
Parents of little girls.
>>
>>82375318
>shit wars

man did you come up with that on your own??
>>
>>82375408
dont take things so personal, you come off as a moron
>>
>>82375234
DUDE THE ROCK LMAO
>>
>>82375091
>you scared the company's ass I lick for nothing will make more than the company's ass you lick?
Do you ever wonder when exactly you turned this pathetic or were you always an embarrassment?
>>
>>82375384
Rogue One would make even less money than Suicide Squad if Disney didn't kill Carrie Fisher.
>>
At least we can all agree on one thing

WB will be nowhere near the top 10
>>
>>82375303
Pirates maybe
>>
>>82375504
>disneylet this angry
lmao
>>
>>82375568
Oh you wish.
>>
I can't believe I'm rooting for the car film to overtake Disney coz everything else is even worse.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>82375091
Good. At least the f8 of the Furious is self aware about how bad it is. Disney makes flicks of the same caliber and thinks they're any better than a nigger power fantasy about cars on ice. That's honestly probably why Disney gets BTFO in the gook box office because of how serious Disney presents themselves while transformers and furious aren't masquarading as something they're not.

Gooks have better taste than westerners, is what I'm saying here.
>>
>>82375384
>the 18th highest grossing film of all time made more money than the 20th highest grossing film of all time
stunning insight, scooter.
>>
>>82375150
kids and parents
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.