[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the ultimate "redpill" I guess /pol/ would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: This Is Chewbacca..png (385KB, 795x452px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Chewbacca..png
385KB, 795x452px
So this is the ultimate "redpill" I guess /pol/ would say. It shows how jews manipulate race relations and how blacks will defend their own no matter what and whites obviously arent racist but blacks and jews push to make it so.

I never say this mentioned when it came out but im glad I picked it up. Great show, great acting. Really interesting. The American Horror Story guy or team, etc, never fails to impress me. What did you think, /tv/?
>>
I'm still watching it but

>whites obviously aren't racist

I wonder if Marcia really added the black guy for the same reasons implied in the show
>>
>>82369118
Id say so. Her entire firm saw what they were doing with race and attempted to balance it out by having a black guy. It's showed time and time again how much she obviously respected him anyway, but yes, the reason he was brought on was because he was black. Sadly. Same as Johnny.
>>
>>82369738
Also the reason she agreed to have the trial in Downtown LA for a mostly black jury. She wanted to prove race had nothing to do with it. They were stupid. Shoulda gotten the trial moved to Santa Monica.
>>
>>82369781
Aaahhh good point.

Im not sure how this got made actually, it really shows the nature of jews.
>>
>Jews

What? What did they have to do with literally any of this?
>>
Nordberg for Life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI
>when the KKK guy on Howard Stern was exactly right about the oj verdict
>>
>>82370917
>when the only reason this surprises you is because of jewish conditioning
>>
>>82370814
Must be nice still being bluepilled
>>
Made in America is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH1fZV0YOYo
>>
Set The Juice loose
>>
>>82369068
Honestly, I don't think the blacks were defending OJ just because he was black and they thought him being guilty was immaterial. Race baiters like Cochran, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama have worked hard to convince black people that despite the fact every single one of them are criminals, any time they're arrested it was done wrongly. The show didn't show blacks dismissing his guilt, it showed them genuinely believing his evidence despite the mountains and mountains of solid evidence to the contrary.

That said, even if they did believe he was guilty they'd have still let him off just to stick it to the man.
>>
>>82370814
OJ's Jewish lawyers attempted to twist the merits of the case into racial hatred perpetrated by white police 2 years after the Rodney King incident. They knew he was guilty as fucking sin and they did it any way, causing racial animosity between white police and blacks. It shows several prominent
real life jew lawyers who were quite famous at the time attempting to spin the story for their own ends on the backs of whites and blacks.

>>82371009
Christ i'd never go back but I wish I was still blue pilled.
>>
>>82371185
But the evidence was staggeringly overwhelming. The blacks even attacked other blacks for believing he was guilty. The defence attempted and succeeded at making 10 of 12 jurors black because it made it so easy to win cos all they needed was one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.