[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the great American telenovellas, the Young and the Restless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: y&r.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
y&r.png
3KB, 225x225px
One of the great American telenovellas, the Young and the Restless has been on the air since 1973. This show brings me laughs and tears every day.
>>
>>82368786

i really like the theme song. reminds me of childhood. my grandma watched it every day.
the only names i remember are victor and ridge (i think). that was like 20something years ago.
>>
File: Tom Selleck.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Selleck.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
Kek, was listening to a movie podcast today and one of they guys mentioned how he watches this show with his mother when he goes home and though it's been five months since he last saw it he can pick it right up again in minutes.
>>
>>82371781
>he can pick it right up again in minutes.
literally the case with general hospital too
>>
>>82371801
>>82371530

Whenever I hear the days of my lives themesong I'm reminded of my shildhood too. The pure unadulterated boredom of having to sit through 30 minutes of utter tripe and not being to do anything about it.
>>
>>82368786
Are you in your 50s with dwindling estrogen levels?
>>
>theres no sand through an hourglass

>these are not the memes of my times
>>
>>82371530
Same here. Apparently when I was a baby, anytime I would cry, the Young and the Restless theme would always calm me down. If only it worked when I cry myself to sleep as an adult.
>>
File: 1486878677596.gif (181KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
1486878677596.gif
181KB, 460x340px
>>82368786
I live with my mom and she watches this. She watches each episode TWICE with super high volume. She cannot miss a single episode, and becomes very hysterical if she thiinks she wil miss one episode. It makes my life horrible.

THe show is super cringey, the story is shit, the actors are shit, the dialogues are shit, the sets are shit, the editing is shit. And there is no development at all for anybody.

the plot is like this
-men are super betas
-women are super sluts

some man and woman claim ''we will love each other until we die'' then a few weeks later, one of the two cuck the other with some bastard children coming out of nowhere. One woman is shagged by the father and the son, but then she marries the father, then cuck the father again.

mix this with some retarded plots about a fake business about models and beauty.
>>
File: 1490827442546.gif (729KB, 716x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490827442546.gif
729KB, 716x620px
>>82372164
>f only it worked when I cry myself to sleep as an adult.
>>
>>82368786
> telenovellas

"You hush naow, mama's watchin' her stories."
>>
This song was part of the "home sick from school" soundtrack. Along with the Price is Right theme. My grandma, mom, and sister watched this fucking show religiously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWWWWrVPAU
>>
>>82368786
Young and the Restless? Fucking fag.

Now Days of Our Lives... That's good shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq34jxw3xnI
>>
File: pash.png (335KB, 601x318px) Image search: [Google]
pash.png
335KB, 601x318px
>tfw Passions fan

We had a good run :'(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.