[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The Nerd Crew: Episode 2 the greatest work of satire/parody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: mike and jay.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mike and jay.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Is The Nerd Crew: Episode 2 the greatest work of satire/parody in the current decade so far?
>>
File: 1456895408412.jpg (31KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
1456895408412.jpg
31KB, 401x397px
>>82366705
Yes.

Next question.
>>
First two are great

idk what happened in the third one. They lost their way.
>>
>>82366802
Third in the trilogy is typically the worst.
Fourth is a soft reboot.
>>
If I subscribe to Previously Recorded on Twitch, do Mike and Jay see any of that money? I don't watch the streams enough to really make the $5 worth it if it only goes to PreRec stuff.
>>
It's art.
>>
>>82366705
>"Nerd" Crew

>all they talk about is Disney's Shit Wars
>>
File: joke.jpg (4KB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
4KB, 200x174px
>>82366989
>>
>>82366898
I think it's only fat and bald that see any of that cash. Why watch that shit anyway? Rich is a gigantic raging cunt and Jack is just boring.
>>
>>82367247
Sometimes Jay's there. But if it doesn't go into the actual RLM videos, I'll just stick to giving them money on Patreon.
>>
>>82366705

VERY COOL
>>
>>82366705
>Jay unironically says "Very cool" and "Me personally" in the half in the bag reviews
>yfw they are satirizing themselves
>>
File: rich spit take.gif (2MB, 417x446px) Image search: [Google]
rich spit take.gif
2MB, 417x446px
All I know is Rich opening the container full of hot dogs might be the funniest thing I've seen all year.
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
all reviewers should be executed.
>>
being ironic just cuz is fucking gay
>>
>>82367247
As far as I'm concerned, Rich is only good for laughing, saying "OH MY GOOOOOOOD!" in his high pitched voice, and being Mike's punching bag.
>>
>>82367595
to be fair that's really the only thing RLM have going for them
>>
VERY cool
>>
>>82366989
Yeah, but with their promo codes I got a pretty sweet subscription to Geek Crate
>>
>>82366705
This series started off as the greatest thing on the internet but it completely lost it's charm after episode 2. They should either leave more breathing room between episodes to come up with better ideas or (hopefully not) drop it entirely
>>
>>82367562
And the "Rey" action figure.
>>
Quick question for you guys, when you watch RLM videos can you tell during the viewing who edited it?

It's always either Mike or Jay but I'm wondering what are the telltale signs that indicate who edited it.
>>
I thought episode 4 was pretty good, but you probably need to have seen Collider, IGN unboxings to get it.

>it's a coffin for NEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

had me laffin.
>>
I heard the reason there wasn't an Oscar episode this year is because Mike made too many black jokes during filming and even Jay couldn't edit around them.
>>
>>82368100
if it has a lot of Rich zoom-ins/focus then it's definitely Mike.
>>
>>82367940
The point is that they pumps these things out and they become meaningless like the content they are parodying.
>>
>>82368169
that's a given, but I mean more with technique.
>>
>>82368169
>>82368180
and style.

this includes how its cut etc.
>>
>>82366705
>the greatest work of satire/parody in the current decade so far

You need to get off /tv/ kiddo
>>
>>82368098
I would pay good money to get that figure from them...
>>
>>82368247
this, why haven't they put some of these props up for auction? They'd make bank.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.