[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we discussed this already? I didn't catch any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 77098075.jpg (132KB, 828x1199px) Image search: [Google]
77098075.jpg
132KB, 828x1199px
Have we discussed this already? I didn't catch any threads.
Do we like it?
>>
Rebecca Fergusons face is one I don't think about when I'm looking at it and after I've looked at it I still don't remember what she really looks like.
>>
File: 14840396946251.jpg (110KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
14840396946251.jpg
110KB, 750x547px
Why they send crewed Soyuz vehicle and not an automated Progress to push the station into the deep space?
>>
only if that sexy lady has spacepanty scenes
>>
>>82365640
It's ok, but it's nothing new. I've seen a comparison on here that perfectly describes the film, "The Thing meets Alien".
>>
Bland shitty movie that doesn't know what to do with itself. The opening says "I saw Gravity and want to do that!" but fails to engage us with any characters. They aimed for a slice of life approach but didn't know how to have anyone come across as human and memorable.

There's exactly two things this movie has going for it- the first scene where Ryan Reynolds gets locked in the room with the alien, which toys with audience expectations, and the ending- which is pretty badass and the only acceptable ending this movie could have.

The rest is nonsense.
>>
>>82365640
It was enjoyable but like with every horror movie scientific are dumb.
You don't keep experimenting and toying with a new organism which grow rapidly without huge security measures and on an hazardous environment.
>>
>>82365856
How the hell do they expect to accelerate the ISS to escape velocity with a goddamned Soyuz? How is an escape pod meant to do the same? If you're going for hard sci-fi you shouldn't half-ass it, either establish that it's an unrealistic fantasy right from the get-go or do your fucking homework.
>>
>>82368339

I agree. It's like two great scenes with cliche, predictable nonsense inbetween.
>>
File: 1401313848528.jpg (423KB, 833x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1401313848528.jpg
423KB, 833x1222px
>the recent influx of "epic space movies" that end up being wet farts in a sauna
>>
>>82365640
Why do the poster names never line up with the faces?
>>
>>82365640
>Have we discussed this already
yes

>I didn't catch any threads.
They were a month or so back

>Do we like it?
Consensus is middling. Some interesting visuals and moments but nothing remarkable or noteworthy.

Solid 6.5-7/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.