[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a Chad? Or is he too much of an ubermench to be categorized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3842.jpg (28KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3842.jpg
28KB, 490x368px
Is he a Chad? Or is he too much of an ubermench to be categorized with labels that apply to normies?
>>
>>82363854
>Chad
Chads are the stupid local jocks and "winners", he's beyond that shit. It'd be like calling someone like Mick Jagger or Jack Nicholson a Chad
>>
What is the difference between a Chad and a nietzschean Superman? I only ever hear pathetic beta losers complain about Chads but they seem to be strong, healthy, fertile and charismatic. Really makes you think.
>>
>>82363854
this deserved its own thread?
>>
>>82363902
I think the only way to transcend normidom is through having a high iq alone. Things like Chad, Beta, and alpha and other societal constructs that apply to the masses are only for people with average iq's and lower. But if you're smart not a lazy NEET, you could transcend normie status.
>>
>>82363854
he was never a chad, but he was a wunderkind, and now he's orson welles
>>
>>82363967
Chad: jocks, frat boys, quarterbacks, etc.

Nietzchean Ubermenchs: Businessmen, academics, game changers, leaders, etc. people who break the slave mentality of the masses and pave their own way while inspiring others to do the same.

Perfect examples of ubermenchs are (objectively speaking, could be good or bad people) Jesus, Ghandi, MLK, Hitler, Tony Robbins, could even be your local college professor who doesn't give a fuck and wants to really help you learn something rather than help you pass tests.
>>
>>82364129

I would argue that Chads are Ubers in the making, they just lack direction. Apprentice Ubermenschs certainly aren't REEEEEing testosteroneless loser blame everyone else for their utter unattractiveness to women and society as whole.
>>
>>82364129
The opposite of a superman is a last man who doesn't realize they are a slave and makes excuses for why they are not unhappy. They are not sculptors of their own life. Rather they pretend their issues don't exist and live off the narratives others created for them rather than doing it for themselves. Most chads are sheep, probably because they have no sense of urgency to be different. They're alread "winning". That's why you never see chads do anything significant for the human race. Just eat, sleep, fuck, shit, and die. A completely meaningless existence.
>>
Soft boy is soft.
>>
>>82363854
Globalist shill, good actor.
>>
>>82364288
Definitely agree. Ubermenchs recognize the slave mentality most people possess and understand they are born with it themselves. The desire to not challenge themselves, to not accept responsibility for anything, to change, etc. and ubermenchs do exactly the opposite. I believe the only way to recognize this in oneself is to be smart enough to do so and most of the world is simply too dumb of too weak to change. That will and motivation to be better is what separates an ubermench from everyone else. This is why /r9k/ weenies are destined to be kvs even though a lot of them are very smart. They're too weak and won't change themselves. They would rather take the easier route of just blaming society and expecting society to change rather than change themselves. Thats why they remain bitter, unemployed virgins.
>>
File: x.png (325KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
325KB, 600x502px
If i could do this, I'd consider myself a chad
>>
>>82364687
B A S E D
Rihanna said he was the best she's ever had in bed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.