[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cucking with Chris Hardwick Oh great, I get to see more of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1222.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>Cucking with Chris Hardwick
Oh great, I get to see more of this faggot. Who approved this?
>>
From what I've gathered, 40+ people love him, and 20-30s are a mixed bag of "omg i love nerdy stuff so much AND HES LIKE THE EMPEROR OF NERDS!!!!" and "Why the fuck do I want to sit here and listen to people talk about what I just watched as if I wasn't following the fucking show to begin with?"
>>
>>82358694
Talking Dead and etc are just designed for people with no friends to talk about the show with after
>>
>>82359279
or people with friends who don't want to talk about fucking Walking Dead, because it's horrible.
>>
File: 1459791166908[1].jpg (699KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459791166908[1].jpg
699KB, 1000x1000px
Could you imagine the shame of being "poor man's Chris Hardwick"?
>>
>>82359279
But.. I have no friends and I don't want to watch that shit. It really comes across as "Well if you weren't really paying attention to the show, and were on your fucking iphone the whole time, watch this, where we recap everything so you dont have to actually pay attention!"
>>
File: 1491270741708.jpg (8KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491270741708.jpg
8KB, 208x251px
>>82358597
>Chris Hardwick
>>
>>82358597
a) I think he's potentially a good interviewer

but

b)he does shit like interviewing people without doing any research because he's SO BUSY

Like, I remember he had Rachel Monaghan on right after the end of True Detective, and he was like I haven't seen True Detective, but I'll just blab with you for a full hour...

I don't think I listened to anything he's done since then.
>>
>>82359279
implying thats not the purpose of /tv/
>>
>>82361781
Are you referring to Rachel McAdams? Or Michelle Monaghan? Maybe you should do some research yourself.
>>
>>82358597
>tfw Chris Hardwick breaks into your house and forces you to watch his show

Getting real tired of this, it's become an epidemic.
>>
>>82361943
Duh. Michelle Monaghan. Feel better?
>>
>>82358597
Fuck you Hardwick is based
>>
>>82360546
Don't forget that manic chub nigger woman who's on every other episode with her massive notebook and flowcharts. The one that the producers allow exclusive access to future episodes in order that she can reveal "spoilers" and seem like she discovered them.

GLEN AIN'T DEAD BOY I TELL YOU HUNNEE HE DUN CRAWLED UNNER THAT THUR DUMPSTER SCOTT M. GIMPLE TOLD ME I MEAN I FIGGERED IT OUT WITH MUH NOTEBOOK
>>
I genuinely like the interviews he does for the Nerdist podcast. He did one with Danny Boyle a few months back that was really good.

That's all I know him from though.
>>
>>82361781
The important thing to take away from that was her confirming that Pizza The Hutt had NOTHING to do with Season 1 and that every single thing of quality was the work of Cary Joji Fukunawa.
>>
>>82364196
Everyone on /tv/ was saying Glenn crawled under the dumpster too.
>>
>>82359279
To me it was just an extra hour to spend with family watching something while being able to talk and not actually pay attention to story. It's just DVD special features for each episode
>>
>>82364251
Only thing important he ever did was be a sibling to Dale Gribble. Other than that he hosted Singled Out with Jenny McCarthy. He's a faggot, always has been.
>>
>>82364308
Did they do so on live TV, resulting in AMC (((shutting it down))) while millions watched? Thus confirming it was actually true?
>>
>>82364290
Which has fuck all to do with my point. Go to bed Chris.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.