[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Over 1 billion people >Makes dozens of movies a year >None

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pooflag.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pooflag.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>Over 1 billion people
>Makes dozens of movies a year
>None are good
>Most are in broken Hindenglish

Have they ever made a GOOD movie?
>>
>Over 1 billion people

That's an immeasurable amount of poo in the streets
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Dangal is good. Lagaan is supposed to be good.
>>
>>82355923
No, their movies are almost unanimously bad.

>EVERY movie features a shitty sing and dance number

Why?
>>
>>82356037
Indians are like clapping seals.
>>
any good Indian Horror movies about Sewer Witch
>>
Yes, they were all made by Satyajit Ray
>>
>>82356078
There's one on Netflix called "Horror Movie" (Yes, Indians are that original) about a shitty witch
>>
>>82355923
>Hindenglish
Hinglish is a legit language

>>82355972
>Dangal is good.
bhak bhosad
>>
All Indians will one day have access to the internet and they will completely and utterly ruin it
>>
all that poo
>>
>>82355923
well india makes, does, and works for cheap shit

what did you expect

All the good ones are running the tech industry like a mafia since whites are going into IT instead
>>
>>82356170
Same with all the bric countries

Im absolutely terrified desu, hope somehow they all get segregated to their own web portal
>>
>>82356170
>>82356288
Thankfully, most of them don't know English, so they will be stuck on their own shitty websites.
>>
>>82356369
That doesn't stop them from coming here and shitting up the site with their google translate copypastes. Every single Indian on /int/ is completely unintelligible
>>
>>82355923
Kino is an art form that is completely foreign to Indian culture. They perceive kino as a form of entertainment (similar to most Americans). Therefore most of the movies are shitty action flicks or musicals.
>>
Why pick on India?
They deserve it. They deserve it 100 times over. Indians deserve to be hated. You know when your dog shits on the carpet, and you grab him and rub his nose in it to convince him not to do that anymore, to humiliate and browbeat him in to obedience and decent behavior? That’s what we need to do to Indians. Shun them, condemn them, and reject them until they start acting even slightly decently.
Nowhere in the entire 3rd World is anywhere near as filthy as India. Show me one 3rd World country that even approaches the filth of that shithole called India, which doesn’t even really deserve to be called a part of Planet Earth if you ask me. Even Black Africa is far less filthy than India. Black Africa. Did you read that? I said Black Africa. Indians are worse than Black Africans, actually much worse*, and they have no excuse as they are 11-12 IQ points more intelligent.

Indians are filthier, more depraved, more evil, more sociopathic, more callous, more vicious and more uncaring even than Black Africans. Indians are worse than Somalis. Somalis are vastly better human beings than Indians.* Did you hear that? I said Somalis! Indians are so lousy that they are even more screwed up than Somalis.
India is the end of the world. That where human soul ends up at the end of the trail. India is where the human soul goes to die.

*If you want to press me on this, I will provide you with some examples that show how even Black Africans of all people are not only less screwed up but are actually much better human beings than Indians.

Indians do not even have that essential human core to their hearts anymore. The prevalent attitude to “go evil or die;” in other words, the only way to even modestly survive in India is to turn evil.
>>
>>82357569
>t.pakistani
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.