[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't bring a notepad and waterproof pen to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>he doesn't bring a notepad and waterproof pen to the cinema

What's your excuse?
>>
File: IMG_2800.jpg (29KB, 252x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.jpg
29KB, 252x177px
>>82352825
>>
>>82352825
I bring my MacBook Pro to take my notes on.
>>
>>82352953
What about the showers? That's why it has to be a waterproof pen
>>
>>82352825
My neighbor is a faggot
>>
File: pencil.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pencil.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>waterproof pen
you mean just a pencil? they're all waterproof.
>>
>2017
>Not using speech to text

How else to you accurately record your kino musings?
>>
>>82352977
It has a LifeProof case which makes it waterproof and shock resistant. Also neat because the case has an extra light that shines down on my keyboard because my backlit keys don't work anymore and I can't see what I'm typing without that light.
>>
>>82352825
What's the point of a waterproof pen when the notebook isn't? You can't take it into the showers. Personally, I take a recorder and dictate my thoughts to it. In the showers, I put it in a ziplock bag - comes out a little muffled on playback, but still discernible.
>>
>>82352825
Cuz I can't see shit in the theater.
If I bring my notepad light the audience will bitch and get me kicked out.
>>
>>82353113
Really? Most people here are too busy on their phones to pay attention to me (or the film, for that matter).
>>
>>82353113
What kind of theater doesn't provide lamps? How are you supposed to see the cinema jester then
>>
>>82352977
Why wouldn't your pad be waterproof? That's what you'd have to worry about more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.