[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My name is Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck an ass! What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: BW57yqyIQAAhaqW.jpg (17KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BW57yqyIQAAhaqW.jpg
17KB, 599x337px
>My name is Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck an ass!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82352814
He said his name was Aye Sack Schrader, which implied he was telling the guy to suck on his "sack" or to simply put it, his testicles, trying to disrespect the guy
>>
I thought it was A$AP Schrader
>>
He said Ahab Schrader because he was referencing Moby Dick because he finally found his white whale aka Walter White
>>
Ozymandias is a great episode but holy shit was it contrived that Jack would just leave Walt alive AND with a big barrel of money after that clusterfuck
>>
>>82352814
What you heard as Isaac Shrader was actually gibberish spoken by Hank.

What he tried to do was guess his assassin's name and say it backwards in an attempt to destroy him.
>>
Is it me, or was the last season the weakest? Jack's group and everything else never really stood out to me compared to the rest of the series.
>>
>>82352814
>>82352915
>>82352947
>>82353023
>>82353107
KEK
Great thread
>>
MY NAME IS ITZHAK SCHRADER AND YOU CAN GO SCHTOOP YOURSELF
>>
>>82353090
Todd loves Walt
>>
He said "a Sac shredder", meaning that he was a guitarist from Sacramento
>>
>>82353523
Its very disconnected from the first four seasons, it feels so slapped onto the end after having Gus built up for most of the series, then these fucks come out of nowhere
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.