[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok here's a thinker. Old as fuck movie, in color, about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cat.png (26KB, 155x98px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
26KB, 155x98px
Ok here's a thinker.

Old as fuck movie, in color, about twin retards, male and female, who become smarter the closer they are together, and they become like geniuses when they fuck (they never do, because their parents stop them)

the government wants them to help get the country back on it's feet again because it's running on literal chicken shit, and eventually, at the end, they get take by aliens to live in a place where people like them are

pic not related
>>
Home Alone 3
>>
>>82351549
no mate, this was the absolute fucking shittiest of movies but i need to know the name man

i neeeeeeeeeeeeed it
>>
Based on how dogshit the premise is its probably based on some dumb ass scifi book by some dumb but famous scifi author so that should narrow down your search a bit.
>>
highly doubt something like this was based off a book, it seems like it's too shit to ever be written on paper, this shit makes twilight look like a masterpiece
>>
kinda sounds like The Bad Place by Dean Koontz. never made into a movie though.
>>
>>82351884
not it, not even close

cmon dudes this needs to go public people need to see this

you think birdemic was bad? this shit is worse
>>
>>82351451
Seen it but can't remember name. Movie got remade too. Witch mountain or some shit. Right? What do I win?
>>
>>82351451
go watch hancock its literally the same shit but with capes
>>
>>82351984

I'm not OP but that sure sounds like it except the twin incest part
>>
>>82351984
>
no, it's not that movie
>>
>>82351451
Is it a comedy? Slapstick of Another Kind?
>>
>>82352854
it's a comedy that tries too hard to be like naked gun or hot shots but nowhere near achieving it

at one point i remember a government official tells the two retards to get the country back on it's feet in a quote that goes something like

"so how do we get this country to stop using chicken shit as fuel" and then the camera pans to a bunch of chickens in cages inside the plane powering the plane by shitting in a reactor
>>
>>82351451
This sounds appallingly familiar. I want to know too.
>>
>>82353135
So was it Slapstick of Another Kind? Because that seems to fit your description perfectly.
>>
>>82353280
THAT'S THE FUCKING ONE THANK YOU LORD
>>
File: slapstick.jpg (45KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
slapstick.jpg
45KB, 500x754px
slapstick of another kind
with Jerry Lewis
never even heard of this movie, it sounds awful
>>
>based on the novel Slapstick by Kurt Vonnegut

Sheeeit what did I tell you OP >>82351757
>>
>>82353483
you were right, i still can't imagine how this could be any good in written form, nothing in the movie was worthwhile so I don't know how a book/novel would be good enough to warrant a movie adaptation
>>
Sounds like Jerry Lewis wanted to make a Mel Brooks film but didn't know how.
Produced by Steven Paul who coincidentally produced the Ghost in the shell movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.