[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Bam is gay on the down low and was in some sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bam.jpg (50KB, 440x594px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
50KB, 440x594px
Is it true that Bam is gay on the down low and was in some sort of relationship with Ryan?
Lots of things make sense this way.
>>
>>82347007
probably...his whole marriage to that 1 chick was just a publicity stunt to make money from mtv by having a show about it.
hes also admitted that he asked his wife to have a 3some with the leader singer from the band him but she turned it down. obviously bam just wanted an excuse to fuck him/get fucked
>>
>>82347007
>90% of jackass involved shit/dildos/dicks/gay shit
>was he gay?

The whole cast of jackass was gay silly
>>
>>82347159
He wanted to be fucked by Ville Vallo?
>>
File: original.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>82348394
yep
>>
>>82348365
90% of dildo/butt stuff was bam.
>>
>>82347007
He's been alcoholic before Ryan's death though, and spiraling out of control for even longer. That's the curse of getting famous for no particular talent other than being an asshole. There's no progression in that, only escalation, which is made worse by the fact that his type of entertainment and humor went out of style way back and the fans are either alcoholics as well or grew up by now.

All that aside. I can't imagine what I'd do if my best friend died and I'm not even lusting after his cock, so who knows what was up between those two.
>>
File: 351624.jpg (80KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
351624.jpg
80KB, 450x676px
>>82347007
Well, depends if you think making out with your best pal is a platonic activity.
>>
>>82348989
>He's been alcoholic before Ryan's death though, and spiraling out of control for even longer
That's the curse of being in the closet in a homophobic subculture.
>>
>>82347007
He's suspect for sure.

But ultimately, who cares?
>>
>>82347007
you do realise that the vast majority of celebs have crazy orgies and shit right?
>>
>>82347007
Don Vito ;__;
>>
>>82348365
this
>>
>>82348470

That look on their face, you just know.
>>
>he doesn't realize Bam is dropping loads in Lyndsi Hughes daily

loool
>>
>>82347007
I think you just think this because of his very feminine eyelashes, OP.

When you represent young masculinity, growing older must be so hard. Ryan's lucky, in a way.
>>
>>82347007
Possibly. I think it's more likely he's just a big sensitive puss. I got a friend that's the same way, his parents were druggies and lost him and his sister to the state when they were kids and once his foster mom died when hit his 20's he pretty much just used that as an excuse to quit trying at life. Not that I don't have sympathy but fuck, that's hardly the worst life anyone's had to live, fuckin get on with your life. Or maybe my friend is a closet homo too?
>>
he is dead you retards.
>>
>>82351539
Prove it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.