[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone, in the history of ever, thought that this version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: qpwoeuhrtnp .jpg (36KB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
qpwoeuhrtnp .jpg
36KB, 350x494px
Has anyone, in the history of ever, thought that this version was superior?
>>
I do
>>
>>82346235
it ain't me
>>
What were the major differences?
>>
>>82346235
>that 1h french scene
kill me
>>
>>82346451
added scene with the frenchies and a little bit more fat marlon brando to properly dilute his mystique
>>
the redux increases the amount of tits by 200%
anyone who doesn't like this superior version is homosexual
>>
>>82346481
>that 1h french scene

It was like 20 minutes you retard
>>
>>82346235
I've never seen the original, but redux was a solid 9 for me
>>
>>82346235

me. I unironically love the french scene, its really atmospheric. The only misstep is the stupid never step in the same river twice line.
>>
Redux is fine but it is redundant in the long run. Everything signifigant from the added scenes was already made clear. I guess the French nationals scene is the only scene that adds something new but it feels out of place, at least in my interpretation of the movie
>>
>>82346939
Imagine the movie, but without the boring french scene and you have the original version
>>
I only watch REDUX.

Likewise, I have to watch the longer cut of DAWN OF THE DEAD (70's version)
>>
>>82346451
>Lengthy scene where they go to the house of a French farmer and his family.
>They discover the Playboy helicopter at a remote site out of fuel. The Playmates prostitute themselves for supplies.

The French (Belgian?) family is more of a crib from Conrad and AN's equivalent of Tom Bombadil's house.

The helicopter bit is just sordid. I'm quite to happy to imagine Americans are basically animals but it goes too far, I think they'd have just given them the fuel somehow.
>>
File: 1493759461626.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493759461626.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>>82346235
>Doesn't want to see roasties whore themselves out for fuel
>>
While I think the french scene is annoying, it does add a certain context as American involvement had a lot to do with French rubber plantations
>>
the Amadeus DC sucks too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.