[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think marty's father in law was involved with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rZnB6gn.png (1021KB, 781x626px) Image search: [Google]
rZnB6gn.png
1021KB, 781x626px
do you think marty's father in law was involved with the tuttle circle? or were the daughters just playing out scenarios based on fucked up shit they had overheard?
>>
Perhaps.. this scene always seemed so forced to me
>>
>>82345610

I thought it was implied his daughter was raped, seeing how she turned out so fucked with no real reason behind it.
>>
>>82345661
almost as if they wanted you to consider its implications, imagine that
>>
>>82345610
>children, in their play, able to pose action figures perfectly
>on carpet no less
>>
I figure it's just the psycho sphere getting corrupted by the bad things going on, which Marty's FIL mentions.

The girls know about it subconsciously, if they haven't heard about depraved sex acts already at school.
>>
>>82345696
Word. Perhaps it was a plot point that was dropped. I was waiting for that revelation to come to light in the later episodes. Maybe that what Marty saw. I heard a theory saying Marty brought it home in 'psychosphere' that rust was always going on about. Kinda like how he says he tastes ash and aluminum and later is smoking cigs and drink brew from a can.
>>
>>82345781
I definitely think that that is part of it. Marty's FIL is a douche but he is not wrong about the world becoming a more fucked up place (or at least the fact that these issues are more out in the open than before). I like Marty's retort that it ain't nothing new though
>>
>>82345699
Did you get raped as a child?
Calm down, roastie..
>>
the concept of psychosphere was central to the narrative of true detective. How just by being around all that abhorrent shit, marty was corrupting his family with it, telepathically.

/trudetektiv
>>
>>82345962
yes
>>
>>82345610
obvious inferrence
only an autist would question it
>>
>>82345696

The cults actions invaded the collective unconscious. Rust mentions as much in the show
>>
>NOT they went to a Tuttle school

ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.