[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really think he's actually trying to make the SJW's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: BillNyeSG.jpg (346KB, 782x929px) Image search: [Google]
BillNyeSG.jpg
346KB, 782x929px
Do you really think he's actually trying to make the SJW's and Jews look bad? If so why?
>>
>>82340378
the double backhand two for one ruse
he's come to realise that there is not enough evidence to support man made climate change for starters
>>
>>82340378
Frustrating over the fact that he's lost creative control and is now forced to say whatever the Jews want him to say
>>
i feel like netflix is the one pushing this agenda on its shows
>>
>>82340378
no he's just a snakeoil salesman bag of shit thats happy to make money peddling lies
>>
>>82340378
LOOK
AT
HIM

LOOK

What the fuck do you think?

LOOK
AT THAT
MOTHERFUCKER

LOOK.
look.
(look.)

>>
>>82340378

Literally who?
>>
File: wtf.png (127KB, 467x333px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
127KB, 467x333px
>>82341458
idk
i think thats moot
>>
The nose never lies.
>>
>muh Jews

Has there ever been a more shilled against group of people? All ideologues deserve to be curb stomped
>>
>>82341558
Not muslims though-
>>
>>82340378
No this is a 60 year old man that thinks he can relate with young people. He probably thinks Tumblrinas are the average teens and people actually care about identity politics.
It's sad really, he probably also doesn't realize he's basically a slave to the jews.
>>
File: 1493613093391.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1493613093391.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>82340378
hes just trying to cash in by getting his show back, along with all its quips an shticks, which means he has to pander. which means he has to get in bed with hollywood and theyre going to stick their dicks in it

Watch his original show from the 90s, the comedy bits were just as lame and cringy, but it was targeted for middle school age kids so it was ok.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXdb3ghAGOU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXdb3ghAGOU

Now the target is memetastic 16-20 year old millennials who love click bait "science" so he has to make stuff they like
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCOjssneQkA

im sure hes happy just to have his own show again, but cries himself to sleep knowing what it is he's done
>>
>>82341558
>jews
>people
>>
File: obscured stranger.jpg (1KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
obscured stranger.jpg
1KB, 102x125px
>>82341558
>>
>>82340378
I think the people who made the show in Netflix are just extraordinarily stupid.
Nye is just a washed up kids tv host who got the chance to be employed again.
>>
>>82341683
This is how If feel too. It's like if Weird Al suddenly started an adult political satire show but nothing about him or his humor changed and he was trying to be taken seriously in the political landscape.
>>
>>82340939

>(((netflix)))

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html
>>
File: 200% BOTHER.gif (3MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
200% BOTHER.gif
3MB, 279x350px
>go on netflix
>literally the first thing I see is a big advert for "dear white people"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.