[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over 17 years old >he still watches capeshit in the cinema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>over 17 years old
>he still watches capeshit in the cinema

I honestly cant tell if thats a meme or not. I mean people in their 20s seriously dont do that right?
>>
>>82339949
>the culture of slaves

geee i dunno do they?
>>
Some of us are old enough to make our own decisions without being insecure about it.
>>
Yes, this is why the black race is winning, white males these days have bigger tits than the women
>>
>>82339949
i know its pathetic. whenever i say 20 year olds in the theatre watching capeshit i physically cringe in my seat
>>
File: 1463237430196.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463237430196.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>82339949

>over 20 years old
>still haven't grown out of hating le stupid cape shit
>>
>>82339949
you must be living under a rock. People twice my age go to those movies
>>
>he still goes to see capeshit
>ALONE
>>
>>82339949
People over 17 years old back in the day watched cheesy spaghetti westerns or Monsters of Movieland type shit. People in ancient Greece used to sit around while a guy told stories of magical Gods doing great feats and Hercules.

People will always want a bit of escapism.
>>
>>82342046
Wait, don't you have to be physically in the theatre room where they will play capeshit, in order to see 20 year olds in the theatre watching capeshit?
>>
File: 1457905523612.jpg (34KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1457905523612.jpg
34KB, 418x279px
>over 10 years old, no kid
>He watches capeshit
Virgin
>>
>>82342303
So if your 11 years old but have a kid, it's okay
>>
File: 1473245094938.jpg (46KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1473245094938.jpg
46KB, 590x578px
Pretty sure people in their 20s do go to see capeshit, usually with the person they're dating or in a relationship with, as it's an easy to digest form of film all with relatively similar plots, attractive actors, and humour that doesn't require much effort from the viewer to grasp. This is important as it helps create a comfortable mood for the couple and gives them a shared topic to discuss later in their post-film restaurant visit which will help make courtship more successful. In fact many theaters now implement no-singles policy for these films exactly because the demographic of the films doesn't include bitter virgin single-males who will either have the desire to commit a shooting spree or simply smell unpleasant around the normal viewers due to a lack of showering/being obese.
>>
>>82342364
Yes, why did you need to ask if I clearly stated it? You a nu-male?
>>
they do, and they're all plebs. you'll get many defensive "joke" replies about how you're a virgin or an autist or something, it's the truth and there is nothing wrong with being a pleb. No, it's not "fun" and you don't "turn your brain off" to enjoy dogshit, now go back to your capeshit general kids. very. defensive. replies. by plebs.
>>
>>82340049
/thread
>>
>>82342407
buzzwords
bazinga
>>
>>82342394
>Easy to digest form of film
It's ok, you can say "children's movie"
>>
>>82340049
bing! bing! 1-up!

WAAA-HOOOO!
>>
File: why-didnt-you-save-me.jpg (25KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
why-didnt-you-save-me.jpg
25KB, 418x455px
>people made fun of me for liking capeshit when I was a kid
>now those people are making fun of me for not liking capeshit now that I'm an adult

Wtf man
>>
>>82342413
Fuck off virgin
>>
I'm going to see GotG2 this Friday for my 28th birthday
>>
>>82342751
Same shit with Star Wars

90s:
>"haha what a nerd playing with his Star Wars video games"

Today:
>new Star Wars trailer comes out on youtube. I am obliged to watch in order to keep my social contract intact
>"omg guys the new Star Wars trailer is out. Shut off the television I'm gonna play it on youtube!!!!"
>>
>>82342837
Many happy returns, Anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.