[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Comfy historical drama made by the BBC >All of a sudden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: angry frog.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>Comfy historical drama made by the BBC
>All of a sudden blacks are peasants in 13th century England
What is it with the BBC and their insistence historical docos need to be enriched? Anyone else noticed how hilariously hamfisted this shit is?
>>
File: NabooPilot2.jpg (21KB, 799x342px) Image search: [Google]
NabooPilot2.jpg
21KB, 799x342px
>black pilot
>british accent

What did George mean by this? Was he trying to warn us?
>>
>>82336186
They have to follow a quota or something so they just shoehorn this shit in
>>
What historical drama was this? I can't think of any 13th century show they did. The Last Kingdom? That's the closest I can think of. And if so, that's not a documentary. Don't worry, my mum is 67 and she's picked up on this, I suspect others have as well.
>>
>>82336220
Blacks are 3% of the population in UK. They're 15% in USA.
>>
File: Thomas Hamilton.jpg (45KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Hamilton.jpg
45KB, 300x450px
>this could have been prevented twenty years ago if the English had stood up for themselves

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.
>>
>>82336230
Well everyone has no matter how liberal.
>>
I fucking hate state-controlled media. It feels terrible to see political propaganda that you disagree with being made with your tax money.

And then they fucking dare to defend it by claiming that it is "politically uncoloured", when it clearly fucking isnt.

t. the guy whos tax euros were used to write three articles on how Amy Schumer is one of the best comedians of the decade.
>>
>>82336302
Well gun control started with the 1986 gun bans but yea Dunblane finished the job.

Fun fact for fellow Britfags who might disagree with our melodramatic Amerifriend here. The case files on Hamilton and the Dunblane massacre are sealed and not to be opened for 100 years.

I wonder why?
>>
IF YOU ________ THEM, THEY'LL ________!
>>
>>82336302
The real reason is the phyrric victory that was WWII
>>
>>82336222
heh. does anyone else remember when Canadian TV had a Canadian content quota, so at the end of Second City TV they'd have Bob and Doug McKenzie just sitting there drinking beer for five minutes?
>>
>>82336247
>Blacks are 3% of the population in UK

Pure thoroughbred bucks and queens, yes. You can double that number by including the mulatto mongrels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.