[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE why is the last half of twin peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1-NKmDkg-5sMFsBCyTGUAm3A.jpg (103KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
1-NKmDkg-5sMFsBCyTGUAm3A.jpg
103KB, 1000x748px
HOLY FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE
why is the last half of twin peaks so unwatchable
im having to force myself to get through it
the only thing keeping me going is that i was told that it gets much better in the last few episodes
>>
>>82335603
Just bear with it. It does reintroduce the darker aspects in the final few episodes. Their is also more Dick Tremayne which is worth it. Beware of Billy Zane however... he will be a trial beyond you wildest imaginings.
>>
>>82335640
dick tremayne is great, im liking him
billy zane can suck a dick, he is unsufferable
i really hate the nadine as a schoolgirl, miss twin peaks and save the weasel thing
>>
Why is Twin Peaks on again?
>>
I've never seen episodes 10-21 of Season 2

After episode 9 I just skipped to the finale
>>
after the mystery was solved in episode 9 (the tv execs wanted that, not lynch) lynch had less and less involvement, lat 6 episodes pick up to the fantastic finale

the stuff with windem earle was alright, it had potential to be better but it took too long to build up.
>>
I have a sneaky suspicion the new series is going to suck.
>>
>>82336126
i dont think so

its entirely made by mark frost and david lynch, entirely directed by lynch.

lynch almost backed out and said fuck you to showtime because of budget but showtime came crawlling back and gave him even more of a budget
>>
>>82336120
I recently rematched it for the first time in preparation for the next season. One thing that I give the show credit for is making their "mastermind serial killer" at least fallible. Also, they show how he moves the bodies, and sets them up, gets away, and it doesn't seem too crazy. After seeing a decade of shit like Hannibal and elsewhere were every single serial killer is not only has time to set up impossible large murder art installations that no individual could set up alone but is also completely infallible as well, it was a tad refreshing.

>>82336104

wine tasting scene was kino
>>
>>82336149
If its like Inland Empire they will lose the audience pretty quickly. Mark Frost's last great outing 'Fantastic four' isn't something to shout too loudly about.
>>
>>82336120
>the stuff with windem earle was alright,
No, it was mostly shit. The best bits of the last half of season 2 are Civil-War Ben Horne, and Heather Graham looking very cute.
>>
>>82336495
fuck annie

she was a shit shoe in because donna's actress pressured kyle into getting lynch to cut off the audreyxcoop love plot beccause she was literally jealous her character couldnt.
>>
>>82336527
So? Doesn't change the fact that she was cute.
The lack of a Coop and Audrey relationship is hardly a big issue.
>>
>>82336527
Whats hilarious about this is that Maclachlan had more chemistry with literally every woman he interacted with on the show, baring maybe the log lady.
>>
>Lynch isn't bringing Cage and Harring into the new series
Why? Why has he forgotten about them?
>>
Normies are hilarious
>ugh i'm not enjoying this show but i'm going to force myself to watch it because Season 3 is coming out and I don't want to be left out when my hipster normie friends start watching and talking about it!!
>>
>>82337069
>Normies
Time to try and make this the worst Twin Peaks thread yet?
>>
>>82337069
yeh but 1-9 of season 2 are great, 10-16 are bleh, 16-21 is good, 22 is a classic

so? its 6 bad episodes that you might as well watch because it has some plot to do with the finale
>>
File: tumblr_nzuig6Ped11u9qu2eo2_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuig6Ped11u9qu2eo2_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1003px
>>82336202
>making their "mastermind serial killer" at least fallible
The horse costume was the most surrealistic thing in the whole fucking series
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.