[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tonight's episode was pretty fucking stupid. That was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

So tonight's episode was pretty fucking stupid.

That was the worse twist that could've happened.

At least we get a cutie scientist and matrix catelynn for a bit.
>>
File: vicalouqua.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vicalouqua.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>82333834
>So
Fuck off Stepehn
>>
>>82333834
It was so obvious it was barely a twist
>>
I wonder how these tv actors feel. Like you get casted as a famous superhero, but you still know that if there is going to be a movie, they will cast a different guy, and he will get the better suit, the better production, better everything, more money than you will make in your entire career, and you will always just be seen as a budget version of him.

I wonder how many thought they would be casted in the movies in time?
>>
>>82333906
Exactly and it's also the most disappointing outcome.

I'd rather it was Julian or HR. At least that would've made it a little interesting. Even evil Wally would've been better.
>>
>>82333922
To be honest I prefer the leather suit and enjoy CW flash way more than whatever the Justice League trailers are showing.

That might change when the movie comes out but I'm not hyped about it. The TV series has fun lighthearted characters.
>>
>>82333906
Flash seems to go for the obvious

Remember when everyone was screaming how Draco Malfoy was Alchemy?
>>
>>82333922
The CW Flash series at its worst will far surpass the Cinematic Universe Flash at its best.
>>
>>82333834
Someone spoiler tag it for me so I can decide if it's worth watching

Plz
>>
>>82333922
>DCEU
>better everything
kek
>>
>>82334028
I'm watching it right now and i really don't know who it is. i think it's future barry?
>>
>>82334028
Savitar is Barry from the future. His face is half burnt.
>>
>>82334028
>>82334055

Savatar is Zoom from the future

They reference him like 4 times in thge episode before you see him, future him looks hot like cayenne pepper
>>
Who's the hottest speedster?

Present Barry, emo Barry or 2 face Barry?
>>
I liked Killer Frost.

When she launches herself and starts surfing the ice, they actually got it spot on but it fucks up and looks a bit too wrong toward the end

Something about her in that gear that gets me aroused too.
>>
>>82334154
Killer frost was hot and cool.

Riding ice-roads is the coolest fucking thing.

What I don't get is why she was so quick to become Savitar Future Barry's subordinate. Like as soon as he showed himself she was like yea ok I'll submit.
>>
>>82334065
>>82334087
Stop, two potential outcomes
Guess I'll have to watch it later
>>
File: captchafreshdentist.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captchafreshdentist.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>82334224
Don't worry KID, you'll find out the twist soon enough ;)

"You're the only one who can save her"
>>
>>82334216
A chance at power, you can see she's obedient to Zoom and Ronnie.
>>
>>82333834
Killer Frost is the most stupid plot line in the entire series.

"I'm evil because powers"

This is so fucking stupid and such a waste.
>>
>>82334483
But look at how cool she is when she's sliding across the sky in that leather trench coat.
>>
>>82334483
Killer Frost is from Flashpoint, so its two different personalities of similar people in the same body.

Wally is the same
>>
File: smirk.jpg (26KB, 605x572px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
26KB, 605x572px
>>82333834
>mfw Arrow handles its villain reveal this season way better than Flash
>>
>>82335458
Still obvious he was a villain, its like Law and Order levels of obvious
>>
>>82335458
it wasnt that, its how they fucked with everyone.
Chase was suppose to be the vigilante
>>
File: Vigilante.png (555KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante.png
555KB, 1280x720px
>>82336011
The thing is, everyone was expecting him to be Vigilante just from his name which turns out to be another alias
I really wanted Prometheus to be Tommy :(
>mfw the only thing Flashpoint changed was Diggle's baby gender
>>
>>82336180
it changed chase from being vigilante
>>
>>82336180

>Tommy will never come back and kill his piece of shit dad

Fucking hate Malcolm Merlyn
>>
File: _Ky5PwRpX55l.gif (1MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
_Ky5PwRpX55l.gif
1MB, 600x300px
>killer frost's ice slide

You know, it's been a while since the show had some decent CGI
>>
>woman turns evil
>becomes sexy

What did they mean by this
>>
File: 148252268334491.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
148252268334491.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>82334121
Zoom > HR Reverse Flash > Broken Barry > Barry > Wally > Eobard Reverse Flash > Harvey Dent Flash > Papa Flash > Zolomon Flash > Trajectory > Jesse Quickie > The Rival
>>
But that doesn't make any fucking sense.

Hur dur I saw Iris die, because I killed her myself XDD
Let's move back in time and killer her again and again :)
>>
>>82336557

Lady Macbeth son.
>>
>>82336373
well they dropped CGI Savitar, so I guess they had some money saved up.
>>
File: ggustin flash.jpg (26KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
ggustin flash.jpg
26KB, 330x330px
>>82336615
>be barry allen
>first speedster ever made
>get destroyed time and time again by other speedsters and every little villain that appears
>im so bad that people are starting to call me a speechster because all I do is give dumb comforting speeches to my friendos
>speed force tells me to step my game up and cut ties to free myself and go faster
>'no, i luv friendship'
>zoom kills me daddy
>lose all my friendos anyways
>suddenly start to go faster
>i go so fast that I need to put some weight on me to not kill myself for running so fast
>god damn Im so fast I destroy every nigga in my way
>im so fucking FAST that only myself is able to stop me
>plot to make myself evil faster so i can become faster faster
>>
>>82334040
At least the CGI is better.
>>
Making Iris Savatar was literally the worst decision
>>
>>82336559
>wally over anyone except maybe jesse quickie
wew ladd
>>
>>82336883
This

The entire plot of this season was stupid, why kill yourself in the past to kill the future you? Why not just tell past you that you are becoming Savitar and let that be it.
>>
Caitlin snow is way hotter than Killer Frost, you guys have shit taste
>>
>>82337095

obvious temperature joke aside, the actress does a good job acting all sexy and wicked
>>
>>82336939
she's not Iris from the future
she's a time remnant of Iris from that time she created a bunch of them to help them save Barry

so Savitar's mission is essentially just ensuring the bootstraping paradox works.
>>
>>82333884
>Stepehn

who
>>
>>82334008
this
>>
>>82333834
OG Savitar is literally a literal who, some random Slavic dude with a wrestler mask who shows up in about 4 issues, died without any consequence...
TV Savitar, IT'S LE ME, YOU BARRY
... wut?
Goes to show that without the Reverse Flash this show can't do real villains.
The classic week by week formula of
>a rogue shows up
>I can't beat them
>pep talk
>run barry run
>brief segment of Reverse Flash at end of episode.
that worked, it was fun, wasn't mega serious but enjoyable. Even season 2 worked on that formula, but season 3 is just ass. It's lost all the /comf/ that the first two seasons had. And the "twist" that Savitar is Barry makes so little sense and was so painfully obvious that it what the writers were heading for, it's just an absolute joke. Not to mention that Wally is a piece of shit and Jay shows up like twice. Season 3 has been pretty awful thus far...
>>
>>82333834
I was thinking it was a speedster of the future who figured out how to get to the past but I didn't think it was himself at first. I figured this all made sense at some point. This makes sense for the fact of New 52 where I was last on where he was in the blue suit.

Why is this not on /co/ and on /tv/? I know it's a TV show but it makes more sense since it's the Flash
>>
So, If you know your savitar, why not the fuck change it.
In fact why fucking kill her, what the fucking point of being trapped in the speed force.

If you know you going to become savitar, how about not fucking becoming him, eternity in the speed force is not fucking nice either, how about you just an hiro.

I am not even questioning the reasoning behind all this, so what, your life sucked so now you going to go back and make sure it sucks and you become lol so randumb edgy faggot with a fungus on your face.
>>
>>82336768
gotta go fast
>>
>>82333922
>better suit
kek
>>
>>82339047
it's all done like this so barry can kill himself and reboot the show
>>
>>82334154
The only thing I hate about Killer Frost is that her powers make her evil. It's the dumbest thing I've seen in a super hero show this early on in it's running.
>>
>>82339135
Even better, just run fucking back in time and stop yourself from creating flashpoint.
Fuck the speed force preaching and if you cant, just fucking shoot yourself and wait for a pep talk in the speed force when you'll be resurrected after a training arc.
>>
>>82339175
Jay already covered that. You can't. Even if you go back in time and fix it, there's still a minor crack in the time line. You can't really go back in time without affecting something. Do you not remember his analogy with the broken cup?
>>
>>82339330
Here is the thing, is the new fuck up will be worse than the last one?
Not necessarily and as far as savitar goes it means he will life trough the love of his life dying, then going trough period of extreme grief only to trap himself in the force knowing that when he comes out of it he will frag his gf and screw shit big time.

He basically sees his end of the line as the walking-talking canned pizza man from the future.
Surely thats something worth changing.
>>
>>82339585
The fuck are you saying dude? I can hardly make sense of anything you said.
>>
>>82339141
They've already explained it's some kind of inbalance in the brain chemistry caused by the temperature drop. Credible enough for this kind of show.
>>
>>82336725
So we all laughed when we saw fat savitar in his weird costume right?
>>
>>82339047
Savitar is a time remnant that Barry creates to fight Savitar. This time remnant survives and is driven insane by being a ghost and eventually becomes Savitar himself because time paradoxes and Speed Force.
>>
>the flash
>low-test
>beta
>manlet
D R O P P E D
>>
>>82339686
Sometimes when I am doing few things at once and post my English suffers.

What I mean is, the only way out of this situation is to prevent himself from creating flashpoint.
Sure there might be some drawbacks but are they really going to be worse than having the love of his life killed by his future self and then traping his future self in the speed force only to come out of it as a broken man and then go back to kill the love of his life and then what.
You cant kill barry, you are forever walking-talking-canned-pizza-face-man.

Staying in this timeline does not lead anywhere literally.
Just bad shit and nothing else, isnt it worth risking and changing the past once again and screw the speed force.
>>
File: Future Flash.jpg (120KB, 655x382px) Image search: [Google]
Future Flash.jpg
120KB, 655x382px
>>82338625
TV's Savitar is basically a combination of comics Savitar and Blue Flash, who is actually an evil Barry Allen from the future.

Much like TV's Reverse Flash was a combination of comics Professor Zoom and Zoom; and TV's Zoom was a combination of comics Zoom, Johnny Quick and the Rival.
>>
>>82339845
>185cm
>manlet
>>
>>82339845
>The Flash
>he's a nerd
>He's a scientist
>doesn't expect him to be a bit beta
how is he a manlet? Cause he's under 6FT tall? get over yourself. Not EVERYONE is 6FT tall asshole. I'm 5'6. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm not a midget.

>>82339850
I take it your native tongue isn't english.

No, that's not possible with the speed force, it is and isn't.
Pros:
it would save iris
it will stop him from being savatar
cons:
He will only cause ANOTHER rift in the time line

it's been stated even WAY before the Flash was a thought to DC comics that if you go back in time DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! You're liable to fuck something up
>>
>>82333922
>casted
Fucking moron.
>>
>>82340000
Why the fuck every change is fucking something up.
I remember he went back in time for the first time there werent any major fuckups, whatever it was surely wasnt as bad as having whole city tsunamied.

I wonder how they going to solve this in some smart way, I hope it will be smart and not something painfully obvious.
>>
>>82340132
That's just it. Even if it looks fine, something changed. Barry said that when he changed the time line to having his mom back it also changed diggle's kid from girl to boy. Imagine being a father and you're looking forward to having a son, then later it's swapped. Now you're left with that feeling of "I wanted a son but you basically gender swapped my kid!"

"What are you going to do about it? You're not going to make me change it, you're not really that mad. You're confused."

Think about it this way, you can't force him to change it over and over cause only barry would know anyways or any time lords that can see the past present and future.
>>
>>82340231
Less of two evils.
As far as Diggles kid doesnt grown into an SJW with spectrum based gender I am sure it beats the current Savitar situation.
>>
>>82340332
No. Once it's "restored" it's not a mental issue at all. They wouldn't pull that shit on his daughter.

BUT for shiggles, lets do something

>be diggles kid
>become an SJW side hair shaved off top only SJW neo-feminazi bullshitter
>she now makes her shit work on tumblr
>she gains a following
>tells her followers to meet and march at DC
>tells their president to get out of office or they burn the place down and they will burn the UN
>As it states in the constitution that the people of the United States of America are legally allowed to over throw their own government if they feel they are not fit to serve this country and reestablish it
>everything works
>new laws are put into place to create the "no masks act"
>all masks that are not of costume for the soul purpose of entertainment are legally outlawed and can be arrested.
>Super heroes now work in the shadows
>the SJW in the Diggle family is controlling all this
>people who speak up and make people uncomfortable can now be finned and sent to jail for the most ridiculous crimes

I literally can go on and explain how this all works
>>
>>82336929
Wallys over Jesse alright
>>
>>82339971
>>82339845
>barrys gfs all had big nice asses
>low-test
>>
File: mpc-hc 2017-03-01 10-03-15-56.jpg (114KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2017-03-01 10-03-15-56.jpg
114KB, 1280x1024px
>>82340571
Good point
She was THICC AF.
>>
File: siYKLKp[1].jpg (130KB, 1440x1780px) Image search: [Google]
siYKLKp[1].jpg
130KB, 1440x1780px
>>82340756
shantel was way better desu, i hope she comes back to the dc tv universe.
>>
File: mpc-hc 2017-03-01 21-08-44-68.jpg (69KB, 1272x714px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2017-03-01 21-08-44-68.jpg
69KB, 1272x714px
>>82340808
She wasnt thiccc
>>
>>82341123
she is thicc where it counts. pic was related.
>>
File: savita.png (311KB, 586x440px) Image search: [Google]
savita.png
311KB, 586x440px
>>
File: mpc-hc 2017-03-02 13-11-28-95.jpg (76KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2017-03-02 13-11-28-95.jpg
76KB, 1280x1024px
>>82341171
Exactly
>>
>>82341218
I miss Golden Glider. Too bad we lost her.

Gypsy is boring.
>>
>>82333906
It wasn't obvious to normies, that's all that matters.
>>
>>82341265
Normally I'd agree with you but then, if you look closely, everyone in flash have the most fucked up love life ever.
Like literally everyone, its all drama and death all we have to do now is joe getting his sweatheart getting fragged and this new doc who suppose to build the trap to watch HR dies in her arms revealing it was never french he just made up cool sounding words

She dont deserve any of it.
>>
>>82338625
Yeah, they need to get away from the monotony. Perhaps take Barry and strand him in the distant past or future for a whole season.
>>
>>82340808
from all the flash bitches, this one was my favorite, hot and cute AF

but NOOO, 'Im barry allen and I need to bang my sister!'
>>
>>82334483

It's terrible. They even tried to ease the transition earlier in the season by saying "her brain reacts to her power by dulling her emotions, making her feel like she's doing nothing wrong."
>>
>>82341402
I really thought Savitar would be some weird Eddie/Ronnie mix from when the whole singularity thing happened back in season 1.
>>
File: ZoomLikesFishing.jpg (107KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ZoomLikesFishing.jpg
107KB, 720x404px
>>82336559
>>82334087

I HEARD YOU LIKE TO USE BAIT
>>
>>82334748
No she's not she never touched a stone and got powers like Wally she had them the whole time
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.