[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that if you don't like this franchise, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: resident kino.jpg (76KB, 782x316px) Image search: [Google]
resident kino.jpg
76KB, 782x316px
reminder that if you don't like this franchise, you're not a real movie fan.
>>
Only the first one was alright
>>
Agreed
Kino from start to finish
>>
2 > 1 > 4 > 3 >> 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6
>>
>>82318843
Bought the entire franchise last month.
Just waiting for Final Chapter to come out.
>>
>>82319276
5's opening sequence and soundtrack > all the rest
>>
>>82319276
7?
>>
I haven't watched any aside from the first, and all I really remember about it was that I hated it
>>
>>82319333
I got so mad at realizing 5 existed that I forgot to post it

So it's

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 > 6 >>>5
>>
>>82318843
They're enjoyable flickinos
>>
File: kino.jpg (47KB, 854x358px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
47KB, 854x358px
>>82319316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc
>>
OFFICAL UNBIASED RANKING
4>3>6>2>1>Ultraviolet>5
>>
>>82319434
>that horrible slomo action
Only positive thing I can say about it is that it at least partially showed the shouldhavebeen climax of the last movie instead of just flipping us off and cutting it like 6 did
>>
>>82319450
>3
>magic powers
>main antagonists are crows
>zombies all look the same
>fucking desert
>>
>>82319484
what about this GOAT fight scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMu0Kict9M
>>
>>82319450
1 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 3
haven't seen 6 yet
>>
>>82319536
Don't forget the best part
>the main antagonist turns out to be a clone
>>
>>82319708
Resident Evil can just be summed up as "Everybody's a fucking clone"
>>
>>82319708
Resident Evil is probably the most incoherent movie franchise ever. Every single movie retcons a major theme in the previous one.

Red Queen was retconned in every movie, and most of the antagonists were too. Hell the origin of the virus - which is CLEARLY shown at the end of 1 is retconned for no reason at the beginning of 6. And no less than 4 people claim they created the original T virus by themselves
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (48KB, 251x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
48KB, 251x352px
>>82319752
>>82319822
Welcome to the Resident Evil the series where everyone is a clone and the continuity doesn't matter! And I'm your host Paul Anderson.
>>
>>82319822
I feel like it's almost a meta joke at this point. Like how many continuity errors can you spot.
But I think X-Men might be a more incomprehensible franchise.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.