[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what's up with all these "older deadbeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dad.jpg (796KB, 800x4722px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
796KB, 800x4722px
Seriously, what's up with all these "older deadbeat loser dad and his young daughter" movies?
>>
>>82318225
>we want the virgin NEET audience
>>
>>82318225
They wanted to vary on the 90s older deadbeat dad and his son.
>>
>>82318225

Give me a quick info blast on the names of all these movies in descending order.
>>
>>82318225
wtf I thought the jews were telling me that white men with white children were bad wtf did /pol/ lie to me
>>
It's not just movies, video games too are now plagued with the dad+daughter shit.
>>
>>82318225
daddy issues for the grill audience, young girl for the boy audience
>>
File: the-wrestler.jpg (59KB, 906x656px) Image search: [Google]
the-wrestler.jpg
59KB, 906x656px
>>82318225
You forgot The Wrestler
>>
>>82318337
Gifted
Homefront
Logan
The nice guys
The descendants
Southpaw
Blood father
Maggie
Wild like
3 days to kill
>>
>>82318225
>>82318462

Because they are marketed to millenial men who don't have families and don't have children. People in their 30s are childless when before you'd have a kid about the age they are in those stories by that point. It's so obvious and it works every time, especially in video games because it's a much narrower audience. In games it's almost all men between 20-40 who don't have kids that want to fantasize what it's like protecting a daughteru's smile.
>>
>>82318354
the jews want white men to only have daughters to give over to the superior BBC
>>
>>82318509
I only looked for movies in the last 6-7 years or so, got bored after the 10th one.
>>
>>82318225
You also forgot "Last of Us" which had the smuggler and dyke daughter.
>>
File: beta.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>82318225
white males from gen x y and millennials are reproducing at the lowest rates in recorded history and anti depression medication is only out sold by pain medication to the same demographic
>>
>>82318225
The number of single fathers is growing dramatically, across all demographics. Empowered independent women have their kid, go back to work, fall for some other guy, and run off.

Or, if you're black/mexican, the woman dies of heart disease or diabetes before the age of 30 (the rates of obesity in those two ethnic groups is insane, well over 45%).
>>
>>82318566
>People in their 30s are childless
is that really a bad thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.