[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching the korsub release of GitS. And I gotta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Just finished watching the korsub release of GitS.
And I gotta say, the critic review was well deserved. Piece of shit movie.
>>
>falling for the RT meme
>>
It was made into a teenage drama film. That no teenage girl would like.
>>
This film was made for people who hate blade runner
>>
>>82312708
The Circle is 100 times better
>>
>>82312708

I enjoyed it just for the scenes that were lifted straight from the anime but I couldn't understand a word of what Beat Taekeshi was saying
>>
>>82312708
One of its strong suits is the visuals, which I assume that Korean HDrip didn't help display.
>>
The visual were cool and scar jo is hot, I'll give them that
>>
>>82315004
Cuz he was speaking Japanese mostly. And you can't read Korean.

I think they even subbed some of his English in theaters.
>>
>>82315015
>which I assume that Korean HDrip didn't help display.

nice excuse
>>
>>82315031
no she is not

she´s fat, old, busted and her lazy eye is annoying
she talk like a fag and her shit's all retarded
>>
File: 1425948693525.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1425948693525.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>82312708
How did they manage to fuck it up so severely?
Why did they deliberately remove massive parts of what made it good in the first place?
I really wish hollywood would just fucking die out already.
>>82315015
Which are primarily ripped straight from the original except here it's used more as a "le ebin reference".

This is a product of creatively bankrupt, money grabbers.
>>
I'm probably the only person on earth that loved Lucy, which is basically this movie but crazier.
>>
>>82312708

It was bad, but still better than the pretentious pile of shit that was the original.
>>
>>82317193
>american school kids phoneposting
How trite.
>>
>>82312708
Its barely a movie, at best its just a mess of confused ideas and empty action set pieces that completely ignore all the themes of the original, and they actually seem to be proud of doing that...
>>
>>82312708
super boring; the cgi, most of the sets, and costume/makeup were shit as well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.