[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show really isn't that bad, to be fair. I think the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dear-white-people.png (88KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
dear-white-people.png
88KB, 650x365px
This show really isn't that bad, to be fair. I think the majority of the hate is just people reacting to the title of the show and making assumptions. I was one of them.
Sure, it's pretty liberal but it's not fucking Orange is the New Black tier. I mean even in the first episode it points out how hypocritical it is that these racial equality types suddenly hate the main character just because she has a white boyfriend
>>
File: writer of ''Dear White People''.jpg (272KB, 1242x1298px) Image search: [Google]
writer of ''Dear White People''.jpg
272KB, 1242x1298px
>>
>>82311166
>Dear white people, the reason I'm attractive is because I'm high yellow.

Was that really necessary?
>>
>>82311276
Not even the main writer or original creator, just some co-writer who doesn't even appear on imbd. Why would the opinion of a guy like that influence the series as "white genocide" at all?
>>
>sure we commit most of the crime in the USA and 70% of our children are born to single mothers
>but first thing's first a white person asked if she could touch my hair and that. is. not. ok.
>>
Nice to see the friendly folks at Netflix came here for promotion. When's F is Family season 2 coming?
>>
>>82311341
Yeah this
White people are so dumb for getting angry about this
Really typical white people behavior and just another sign they need to die out
Seriously this show is great and ideologically balanced
Fuck trump and fuck white people
>>
>>82311276
If anyone deserves to be curb stomped merely based on their looks, it's this guy
>>
>>82311411
Why is everyone acting as if this show is a Tumblr-fan fiction? Did you even watch the show trying to lecture people? Any portrayal of these SJW ideologies is just a representation of what American college is like. It'sa pretty accurate portrayal
>>
What did Netflix mean by this?
>>
>>82311166
Yeah I used to be on the hate train too, but after giving the show a chance I can definitely say that I'm a #DearWhitePeopleMissile now.

But seriously you guys, we can't let white people get the nuclear codes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.