[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like The Blacklist? I think it's a pretty stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Megan-Boone.jpg (28KB, 800x455px) Image search: [Google]
Megan-Boone.jpg
28KB, 800x455px
Do you guys like The Blacklist? I think it's a pretty stupid show but Megan Boone is a real cutie with that slightly crooked front tooth.
>>
>>82307083
I liked her fappening pics where she showed off her pits
>>
She's the worst part of the show. Now the stuff with the small makes no sense either. Red hires her to protect the chick, gets mad for doing that. Elizabeth hates Red and loves him the next. It's trash.
>>
>>82307083
Cute but a bad actress
>>
>>82307455

I thought the last episode was bringing stuff together nicely and show is actually interesting again
>>
>>82307083
there is only one thing i would erase from the blacklist show, and that's Megan Boone.
>>
>tfw she looks like my high school gf

I can't watch this show without a raging erection
>>
>>82307455
>>82307625
You really think she's that bad?
My biggest problem with the show is the crappy writing.
>>
I'd love to see her getting blacked
>>
I could not make it past the first season Ultron was just too over the top for me.
>>
>>82307083
Like it? I'm on one!
>>
>>82307083
Is season 4 better than 3?
>blonde Liz is best Liz
>>
>>82307083
>not a list of black guys she fucked

i was disappointed
>>
>>82308542
chill out man
>>
Loved the first few seasons. Then just like.

Quit at end of previous season. Writing stale now. Spinoff promotion weighing show down too.

Megan has been up and down. She and the blonde dude (Rensler?) are the weak links in the show but they sometimes do pretty good.
>>
>>82307170
thanks a lot for the tip, i might have to jerk off now, bad timing, but thanks
>>
>>82307083
It'd be great if they'd give viewers the option to cut out everything but Spader's monologues.
>>
>>82310200
yeah I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, season 3 seem to just snowball downhill and I completely dropped it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.