[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rey is easily the worst protagonist I've ever seen in an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Rey is easily the worst protagonist I've ever seen in an "acclaimed" film. She's so aggressively boring and her outfit is ass.
>>
It's a female power fantasy.

This franchise isn't for you anymore. It's for the Twilight/Hunger Games crowd now. Disney bought Star Wars for the opportunity to create a lucrative princess saga. Marvel is for the little boys. Star Wars is for the little girls. Manchildren will see either one.
>>
>>82306970
women are funny get over it
>>
>>82307037
This. Rey is just another boring, blank slate that women can project onto. Hell, TFA even reads like a fanfiction.

The self-insert protagonist just wanders around the SW universe, seeing old sights from the old films, meeting and interacting with all the characters and does some Mary Sue bullshit that makes her special.
>>
>>82307709
You sound like you steal comments from YouTube comment sections. In fact I'm positive you do.
>>
>>82309382
Kek
>>
>>82306970
She can't act
>>
>>82306970
>worst protagonist I've ever seen
>"she's boring and I don't like her costume"

wow strong arguments right there
>>
>>82311010
>
>>
>>82306970
What about Iron Man? Andrew Garfield's spidernam? Ed Norton's Hulk? Ben Affleck's Batman?
>>
Try and describe her character without talking about the plot or her occupation. Shes literally characterless.
>>
>>82311634
Okay.
Rey is a scavenger from Jakkkkkku who's been abandoned by her parents, altought she's waiting for them. However, she's dreaming to get away, she wants to be a hero, a pilot or something big, she simply just doesn't want the life she's got, but the idea of her family coming for her ties her to her planet
>>
>>82307037
fpbp
>>
>>82306970
Yes, but do you need to keep making threads about it on /tv/ as if it where your personal blog?
>>
>>82311782
Are you illiterate
>>
how come some female power fantasies(eg: red sonja, pippi longstockings) are enjoyable while others(new star wars and ghostbusters) are unwatchable?
>>
>>82312667
You know why
>>
>>82313502

I really don't.
>>
>>82312667
Bump, I want to know the answer as well.
>>
>>82313992
BECAUSE YOU'RE STARING AT THE FACE OF MY WIFE'S SON
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.