[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RLM 2037 Rich the tyrant sits atop the skullthrone. He is king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
RLM 2037

Rich the tyrant sits atop the skullthrone. He is king of the wasteland now and has built a mighty fortress city he calls "Valhalla" from which he rules. People from far away lands speak of his disturbing laughter as he punishes his enemies with unparalleled cruelty

Jack is the court jester. After falling into a vat of experimental experiments, the clownsuit he was wearing fused to his skin. Still a fool at heart, he does tricks, entertains the rabble and shocks people with his monstrous cock. He also serves as Rich personal bodyguard and confidant.

The two men known only as "The Canadians" have fallen to despair after the relentless Fog Wars. Once good men, they now serve Rich loyally. They are his generals and command his army of raiders

After the world fell... Mike lost Jessie, the love of his life. Believing her to have fallen in a radiation storm, he lost all hope and succumbed to rage and violence. He began wandering the wasteland alone, looking for a purpose in life.

One day Mike came across a beautiful small man in a hooded robe... It was his long lost friend Jay. Now more machine than man, Jay stared at Mike and in a cold metallic voice told him, "She is alive. Jessie still lives in the city of Valhalla...a prisoner of the tyrant." Jay did not need to say anything else. Mike knew what he had to do. He had to save Jessie and kill the Tyrant.

And so begins the legend of how the two wanderers changed the wasteland...forever
>>
Why is Mike so effortlessly cool?
>>
>>82307220
Doesn't try hard. He has natural charisma and humor.
>>
>>82307265
This is so true.
>>
>>82305292
These guys are terrific.
>>
>>82305292
What happened to Jessie, my brothers?
>>
>>82307820
Who is Jessie?
>>
>>82305292
Nice fanfic.
>>
>>82307528
What does this even mean?
>>
Neat pasta, actually.
>>
>>82305292
What about Jay?
>>
>>82309885
Is this some radical new therapy?
>>
>>82305292
>no one has refuted this fanfic
>>
>>82310683
Jay is not a therapist.
>>
>>82312214
I never said he was the rapist. You did. What would make you jump to that conclusion, I wonder?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.