[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Tarkovsky have the worst fanbase in cinematic history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: T11.jpg (220KB, 687x925px) Image search: [Google]
T11.jpg
220KB, 687x925px
Does Tarkovsky have the worst fanbase in cinematic history?

I wouldn't necessarily call him overrated since Zerkalo and Stalker are indisputable works of art but jesus fucking christ, it's basically impossible to casually mention him in a conversation about cinema without some film school freshman getting irrationally angry just for someone even DARING to mention Tarkovsky in a casual tone. How do you dare to talk about one of the greatest, no, THE GREATEST filmmaker to have ever lived in vain?! Really, it's like they want to exasperatedly have some intimacy with his legacy by shutting down everyone else who even dares to appreciate his films, because no, no one has as much of a personal experience with Tarkovsky as the individual itself! STOP LIKING THINGS I LIKE!
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
I don't understand 80% of the words you used, so here's a picture of a popular /tv/ meme.
>>
>>82303595
wtf, they burned a model instead of an actual house?
>>
>>82303595
>Does Tarkovsky have the worst fanbase in cinematic history?

I would say yes, but he earned them by basically being a shitposter himself.
>>
>>82304501
Nah, they burned down the actual house twice. The model shows up diegetically in the film iirc.
>>
File: Solaris 3.png (2MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Solaris 3.png
2MB, 1920x808px
>>82303595
What the fuck are you on about.
Have a picture of my waifu.
>>
>>82303595
never heard of him
>>
File: 1435153019190.jpg (3MB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1435153019190.jpg
3MB, 1800x1440px
>>82307104
>>
>>82307169
russians are aliens
>>
File: 1438137372164.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1438137372164.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>82303595
I read like maybe 1 and a half of the sentences you wrote
>>
File: Solaris.png (3MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Solaris.png
3MB, 1920x808px
>>82307372
He died for the art he created.
Getting throat cancer because you wasted months filming in a ditch just down the river of a chemical factory.
If that is not dedication I dont know what is.
>>
File: Mirror still.png (2MB, 1549x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror still.png
2MB, 1549x1077px
>>82306765
Your waifu is fucking garbage, mine is clearly the superior one.
>>
>>82307468
stalker was a film about drinking raw sewage and playing in toxic foam
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1920x808px
>>82307745
Only disdain for the likes of you.
>>
filthy plebs are not allowed to mention His name
>>
>>82303595
The problem seems to stem from the fact that you surround yourself with faggots. Are you yourself a faggot? Judging from your post, I think you are.
>>
File: Vk93AGW.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
Vk93AGW.png
29KB, 640x753px
I met Tarkovsky in Sweden, I went with my fiance and he was shooting it near my hotel. When we approached the crew Tarkovsky looked at me then at my fiance and said in a broken English "The fuck you doing with this stupid cyka? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then the camera guy behind him spoke "Oh Andrei you found another goofball?", "Yeah, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Tarkovsky jumped on my fiance and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but the camera guy jumped on me and held me down and started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my fiance stared at me in the eyes as Tarkovsky undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Tarkovsky just kept pushing her head down. Tarkovsky looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Tarkovsky then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. The camera guy who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was his boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.
>>
>>82303595
>impossible to casually mention him in a conversation
>conversation
>not watching kino 24/7
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.