[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is horrible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0th pEyEwi80&t=458s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Born-Sexy-Yesterday-Screengrab.png (390KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
Born-Sexy-Yesterday-Screengrab.png
390KB, 960x541px
This is horrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80&t=458s
>>
>>82302803
some of his own clips contradict him
>>
>>82302803
Yeah, that's retarded.
>>
>>82303027
Oh, I just skipped to the end. And who pops up? Jonathan "Full" McIntosh. Of course.
>>
>>82303071
jesus
>>
>White men "discover" indigenous women

When sailors first found the Philippines, young girls would swim out naked to the ships and fuck the men. So kinda based on reality.
>>
File: encino-man-original.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
encino-man-original.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>82302803
What's wrong with it?
>>
>innocence is not sexy
It sure is, which is why this thing exists.
>>
>>82303984
he insinuate so much on exactly what men want think when its just more complicated and contradict himself with what he says (and his clips do the same) he even uses comedies to try to make a point. Sad.
>>
>men like cute naive girls and principled entitled western femnazi who want you to pay alimonies
Blowing my mind here senpai.

And are we just gonna pretend like this 'trope' doesn't apply to men too? Tarzan, Man Who Fell To Earth, as for anime - To Love-Ru, Zero no Tsukaima etc
>>
>>82302875
>>82304360
Which clips are contradicting?

And how is it more complicated? I think it's valid to say that control is a sexual desire for some men, as is obvious in people who chase younger, inexperienced women (and even in pedophilia). I mean, the whole reason teachers having a sexual relationship with students is taboo (regardless of gender) is because they have influence and power over their students, regardless of if they abuse that power or not.

This board loves to claim that jews are trying to influence the masses with BLACKED and other SJW shit, but when it's the other way around it's "more complicated than that" and "doesn't count because it's a comedy"
>>
>>82304733
>and not*
*fixed
>>
>>82304733
>and not principled entitled western femnazi who want you to pay alimonies
Where was that ever implied

How fucking far are you reaching.
>>
>>82303689
Wait what
>>
>>82303689
/thread
>>
>>82305712

It was either Philippines or Fiji, honestly can't recall but apparently the girls were just being customary in their courting process. You see a man you want to marry, you offer yourself to him, and then if he accepts, you're on your way. Obviously the sailors didn't understand this but enjoyed fucking the shit out of some hot young island pussy.
>>
>>82307747
Reminds me of a passage from Gulliver's Travels:
>Being one day abroad with my protector the sorrel nag, and the weather exceeding hot, I entreated him to let me bathe in a river that was near. He consented, and I immediately stripped myself stark naked, and went down softly into the stream. It happened that a young female Yahoo, standing behind a bank, saw the whole proceeding, and inflamed by desire, as the nag and I conjectured, came running with all speed, and leaped into the water, within five yards of the place where I bathed. I was never in my life so terribly frightened. The nag was grazing at some distance, not suspecting any harm. She embraced me after a most fulsome manner. I roared as loud as I could, and the nag came galloping towards me, whereupon she quitted her grasp, with the utmost reluctancy, and leaped upon the opposite bank, where she stood gazing and howling all the time I was putting on my clothes.
>>
>>82308106

Hawt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.