[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ydjb9.jpg (55KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
ydjb9.jpg
55KB, 480x380px
Serious question
>>
>>82298488
The rocks were really heavy
>>
>>82298488
cus Vietnam or something
>>
>>82298488
By being too cute to be shown blown to bits.
>>
they also beat the rebels technically.
>>
File: 1493206649886.jpg (115KB, 510x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493206649886.jpg
115KB, 510x281px
>>82298488
With great vigor and vim
>>
>>82298488
The force made them win.
>>
>>82298488
>have to wear obsolete combat helmets redesigned by the lowest bidder
>can't see shit in these helmets
>jeda fuck something is attacking me
>WHERE IS IT
>THEY'RE SHORT, REPEAT, THEY'RE VERY SHORT
>WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR SHIT IN THIS HELMET
>SOMEBODY'S DOG IS DRIVING THE STRIKE MECH
>>
I have no problem with arrows and rocks killing storm troopers because their armor might not be designed to protect against primitive weapons.

What bothers me is a woman tapping a squad of storm troopers on the chest with a baton and they fall down unconscious. Couldn't they have made it a tazer or something? Or would that distract from their "strong woman" motiff?

Funny that I find killer teddy bears more believable than a tough woman.
>>
>>82298488
It's literally a series written and filmed for children.
>>
You tell me why a bunch of tunnelniggers beat the US in vietnam.
>>
>>82300206
they didnt have Mark Wahlberg.
>>
File: deathinthewoods.png (1MB, 816x1037px) Image search: [Google]
deathinthewoods.png
1MB, 816x1037px
>>82298488
>>
>>82298488

They went in dry(yub nub)
>>
>>82300117
>I have no problem with arrows and rocks killing storm troopers because their armor might not be designed to protect against primitive weapons.

that sounds absolutely retarded
>>
>>82299271
U U

U U
>>
Because Star Wars is made for children.
>>
Ask Lucas. He wrote and directed the POS.
>>
>>82300530

It was directed by Richard Marquand
>>
daily reminder that they are not called Ewoks in the film and you only know that from them selling you toys
>>
File: cindel.jpg (66KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
cindel.jpg
66KB, 1000x677px
>>82300953
> he didn't go into german Kinos to watch Ewoks - Karavane der Tapferen and Ewoks - Kampf um Endor

>>82300341
The girl from those movies was the author of this.
>>
>>82298488
They managed to capture Luke and the gang. Of course the Stormtroopers didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>82298488
Just look at those cold dead eyes. These guys don't fuck around.
>>
>>82298488
CHEWY TAKING THE WALKER IS THE ONLY REASON THEY WON

If it wasn't for that the ewoks would've died in the last half of the battle after the element of surprise was gone

Do people ignore this?
>>
>>82303216
Lucas fixed it in the Blu-Rays and you still haven't thanked him.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.