[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show is called Better Call Saul >Saul doesn't show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 35

File: better_call_saul_logo-C.png (45KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
better_call_saul_logo-C.png
45KB, 400x200px
>Show is called Better Call Saul
>Saul doesn't show up until 27 minutes into the episode
What did they mean by this?
>>
It feels like even less happened this episode than the last, and vince said that we were going to get a faster pace after episode 3. I feel like at this point i should just skip this show and wait til the finale to watch it all at once.
>>
File: Aaron-Paul-Xbox-One.jpg (72KB, 1184x789px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron-Paul-Xbox-One.jpg
72KB, 1184x789px
Better Call Saul? More like better call Paul and give him a role, bitch!
>>
>>82296391
The fuck are you talking about? Season one was pretty good. Season two was where it got dragged out and really could've been summed up in half the episodes, complete shit. This season has gotten so much better with pacing. First episode was a little slow but it's gotten better.

>wow more lawyer shit?
>wtf? Where's Saul?
You niggers will bitch about anything
>>
>>82296320

thought season 1 was a build up
nothing happened in season 2 was like watching paint dry, It was like a daily life simulator
seasons 3 is basically nothing, its mostly the characters doing things in silent

I am done with it
>>
>>82296441
Lets recap what happened this episode

hector bullied gus
gus wanted to pay mike but he wont take it
jimmy and kim sit down with cuck and howard and discuss the settlement

this was all spread out over the course of 50 minutes when it could have been done in 20
>>
>>82296500
>I am done with it

Don't lie, you'll be back next week, and the week after that, and the week after that
>>
>>82296557
It had the same pacing as breaking bad in this episode
>>
>>82296560

no i am done, the thought of watching it puts me into sleep mode

I season 2 made me drowsy and actually made me sleep when kim was making a 5min business deal on the stairs over the phone

It was basically 5 min of badly done acting with no dialog
>>
those DEA agents showing up at Hectors icecream shop

Hank showing up confirmed
>>
>kino is called Lord of the Rings
>the Lord of the Rings has a total of 3.5m of screentime
explain
>>
>Show is called Better Call Saul
>Saul still hasn't shown up after two whole seasons and four episodes
Fixed.
>>
>>82296674
Have you tried going to this site called reddit? They love fun action hero movies like Guardians of the Galaxy there xD
>>
Why did you wait 27 minutes to call Saul? It's right there the title ya dingus.
>>
Yeah, this episode was pretty slow. I still look forward to the cuck getting his ass obliterated.

Also it really felt like I was watching Breaking Bad again, I almost forgot about Saul which is not a good thing. Still I enjoyed "an ehrman a day keeps the cuck away"
>>
>>82296500
>It was like a daily life simulator
comfy desu
>>
>>82297144
I don't care that it's slow. I care it's slow AND focused on Mike. I really couldn't give a shit about Rambo Grandpa and his side characters at all.
>>
>>82297330
You're in the minority on that one.
>>
>>82297350
Indeed. I think people got the impression this was going to be a comedy on how Saul has to deal with random latinas and shitty drug dealers day to day, which in my opinion would have been terrible.

I also want to see the process in which Hector is put into that fucking wheelchair.
>>
File: cccccuuuuucckkkkkkkkk.png (297KB, 717x399px) Image search: [Google]
cccccuuuuucckkkkkkkkk.png
297KB, 717x399px
This was kinda funny
>>
>Bingo
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: file.png (593KB, 1044x591px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
593KB, 1044x591px
>its a 55 minutes of mike pretending to fix a door episode
>>
File: 1479823928472.png (297KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1479823928472.png
297KB, 500x282px
Why did Mike take those photos? What would they benefit to Saul?
>>
>>82298104
well the implication is that chuck having a duplicate tape will somehow allow them to stop jimmy from being disbarred
>>
>>82298209
maybe they are going to show that his brother is insane and argue jimmy was humouring him
>>
>>82298261
Honestly he's quite fucked in the head alright.
>>
>>82297708
yes
>>
>>82298156
>pretending to fix a door
>pretending
He did fix the door.
>>
>>82298327
off screen
>>
>>82298327
Maybe he didn't so he could steal all of the tapes

All of them even the fourth one which Chuck made in case this all happened, this was all pre-planned by Chuck even the Salamanca ice cream shit
>>
>>82298104
why make a copy if he didn't expect someone to steal/destroy it? maybe they'll accuse chuck of entrapment or some shit
>>
>>82298339
thats what bothered me aswell

why didn't they show how he fixed it?
>>
>>82296440
>"Xbox One, write my resume"
>>
>>82296320
>Saul doesn't show up until 27 minutes into the episode
Well they called him but he wasn't picking up.
>>
>>82298232
>>82298404
But Howard and Chuck definitely would have thought of this already. Their plan was to play the duplicate from the start.
>>
>>82296320
>Show is called Sopranos
>whole episodes about a gay mafia guy and his fireman lover
>>
>>82299178
yeah but im guessing kim is going to use some obscure legal trickery involving the existence of the duplicate tape to prevent it from being played in front of the bar. think i read something about how in these kind of trials you are meant to make judgements based on the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law, so theres probably some weird leniency she can use.
>>
>>82299178
they obviously have something planned regarding the tape, and now they know there exists another copy of it
jimmy wouldn't have groveled if he didn't think he could gain something from it
>>
>>82298409
OMG plot hole.
They never show him going to the bathroom either.
>>
>>82299294
would it be possible for kim and jimmy to counter-disbar chuck on accounts of him being mentally insane? the pictures wouldn't be enough, but in the earlier seasons i believe chuck unknowingly acted normally in a hospital room with electrical equipment, proving jimmy and the doctor's suspicions that this is a mental disorder and not physical. would they be able to get the hearing to make chuck go through a physical, or would jimmy be able to get a note from the doctor? i really hope he can, because i want jimmy to cuck chuck out of law.
>>
>>82296440
>"After the only role of my lifetime"
>>
>show is called breaking bad
>the main character is good all the way through
>>
>>82296320
That don eladio looks like hot meal guy
>>
>>82298409
This they could've showed it from the POV of the drill it would've been absolute Vince kino.
>>
>>82301213
Except that's obnoxiously wrong

Most of the time he's precisely a terrible old cunt and gets really greedy, and in fact many of his problems would have been avoided if he just didn't act like an asshole about it

Hell sometimes I wonder if it was really necessary for him to go after gus
>>
>>82296320
Saul is gonna win the case against chuck by cheating.
Mike is gonna paralyze Salamanca and render him speechless. And that about all that happens this season. Maybe he gets disbarred.
>>
What does Sabrosito translate to?
>>
>>82301816
Tasty
>>
>>82301844
Thanks.

I think Jimmy and Kim will base their defense around Chuck's condition and they'll reveal that the confession was just to appease Chuck because he was afraid that his brother was gonna lose his mind over this. Then, after it was revealed to him that he got taped, he had an emotional breakdown because the person he tried to help, conspired against him.
>>
File: Hank.jpg (32KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Hank.jpg
32KB, 500x562px
>>82296757
This is the only thing that matters. Happy go lucky Hank is 2nd only to Operator ASAC Hank.
>>
>>82296815
Except that they have shown Saul
>>
File: TrumpFace_610px.jpg (88KB, 610x393px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpFace_610px.jpg
88KB, 610x393px
>>82296320
>>"Saul" isnt even a character yet.. he's still Slippin Jimmy
>>
File: 1478851807091.png (331KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478851807091.png
331KB, 750x414px
>>82301597
>This moment brought to you by HOME DEPOT
>>
>>82300576
>muh friends at the bar
>>
>>82302260
huh?
>>
File: 1925184013584.jpg (152KB, 1600x769px) Image search: [Google]
1925184013584.jpg
152KB, 1600x769px
>>82301338
>hot meal guy
This isn't Top Gear my friend
>>
>>82302177
>3 years in
>still not saul
lol
>>
>>82302284
Cuck knows a lot of people affiliated with the Bar Association thus thinking he will be able to fuck over Jimmy since most of the people at the Bar know Cuck.

However, what is likely to happen as another anon pointed out, Jimmy and Kim will most likely expose Cuck for the fraud he is and Howard will no longer defend this back and forth brother feud. You are already seeing the thread unravel in terms of patience Howard has with the whole tape ordeal anyway.
>Uncomfortable getting involved with Cuck telling him he secretly recorded Jimmy confessing
>Sick of having to park further down from Cucks house
>Having to jump multiple backyard fences in an expensive suit
>Talking about the tape until Jimmy barges in. For a moment this brings Howard closer back to believing Cucks side
>The surprised look at finding out there is another tape (the original)
>>
>>82302540
sorry i was being retarded, my brain blanked out and i thought bar meant pub creating the confusion.

you're probably right about the plot, i just want to see chuck cucked even further.
>>
File: 1425509560626.jpg (60KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
1425509560626.jpg
60KB, 765x343px
>shills are still defending this show
>>
>>82302604
Top 5 shows. Go.
>>
>you're an up and coming lawyer working on your biggest case yet
>need to slam dunk this case to cripple the drug trade
>suddenly your brand new toilet is clogged
>that's strange it was state of the art
>call for a plumber to come out on wednesday
>knock on the door
>"hey I'm the plumber, i arrived early, stay downstairs and ill be done in no time"
>>
So, how do you predict Chuck will die?
>>
>>82302837

alone
>>
I love the show, but i think its more suited for binge watching. They are great at taking their time without it getting boring, but the slow pacing of the scenes get frustrating when the plot is interesting and you want to know what is going to happen next.
>>
>>82296440
XBOX ONE PRINT WELFARE TICKETS
>>
>>82299210
>song is called "don't stop believing"
>they stop it mid-sentence

pff shit show
>>
File: 5657567547.jpg (46KB, 935x658px) Image search: [Google]
5657567547.jpg
46KB, 935x658px
every time he is on screen I cream my panties
>>
>>82302837
electric chair execution
>>
File: lyle.png (534KB, 545x586px) Image search: [Google]
lyle.png
534KB, 545x586px
Did he accept the bullshit story from Gus?
>>
>>82303064
nope

he asks too many questions

We know what that means
>>
>Mike reading the home improvement magazine
This show has gotten so comfy with mike's jobs and the build up to Chuck's final cucking is going to explode probably in this season finale.

>>82303064
>>82303143
if Gus is smart he's gonna systematically kill all of the incident employees and replace them as the expendable wage slaves they are
>>
>>82303064
If he's smart enough to question it he's smart enough not to.
>>
I haven't seen anything from the third season yet.

Is Chuck going to pursue Jimmy with his confession?
>>
>>82302837

he doesn't, he shows up in the flashforward and kills jimmy, ironically after he was waiting or years for a professional hitman to do it
>>
There's just such an inconsistency with kaylee's age it's hilarious to watch this after breaking bad to be honest
>>
>>82303033
why is he still around? they treat him like a common henchman, did they forget that he was a prominent character in the 1st season?
>>
someone must have called him even before the show started. then he turned up.
>>
>>82303385
well tuco isn't around either. And that's Hectors newphew
>>
Don Eladio looks noticeably older that in BB. Not even gonna to mention Mike, it was too obvious even back in S1.

Can't they hide it better with make up or something?
>>
>>82301731
It wasn't. If he just made the fucking meth, they'd all be rich, like Mike said.
>>
>>82303283
Not really
>>
>>82303385
They're getting to it. Actually this season is going to have a lot of Nacho story. Michael Mando accidently spoiled it on his twitter
>>
>>82298409
They showed him drilling it in, ratards
>>
>>82303587
It was absolutely necessary, I mean, maybe in not quite the way he went about it, but once they killed gale, Walter had no idea what to expect from this dude Gus, so he went on the offensive. It was necessary only because he had no idea what to do otherwise. Pretty in over his head.
>>
Jesus, Jonathan Banks looks on the verge of dying.
>>
>>82303283
yes
>>
>>82296579
Remember when they planned a train robbery, prepared for a train robbery and executed a train robbery all in the same episode? Meanwhile, what will happen in the next episode of BCS? Gus will probably wash the floor, Mike will have to visit Ikea 3 times and Jimmy won't do anything.
>>
I can't take the flashback scenes where they have makeup on to make them look 20 years younger. Looks terrible
>>
>>82297064
lol, you think Better Call Saul isn't as plebbit as it gets.
>>
>>82304011
Yeah. Lively and sometimes even funny on BB, dinosaur on BCS. It's kinda silly.
>>
Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy? Why hasn't anyone told Chuck that he's fucking insane, and doesn't have an allergy to electricity? I mean they mentioned it in the first season.
>>
>>82304264
>Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy?
no other man wants to entertain her sexually
>>
>>82303564
the patrician understands that such superficialities don't matter

the greeks had essentially no decoration on their stages and minimal costumes
>>
>>82301783
That much happening in only 7 episodes? Are you crazy? That's not nearly enough time for the great Vince to tell a story
>>
>>82304305
That makes negative sense. That woman is really fuckable and I always thought Howard would cuck Jimmy up by fucking her.
>>
So this episode pretty much 100% confirmed that Gus was the good guy in the Walter-Gus conflict, right?
>>
>>82304313
Yeah. The show needs at least 2 more episodes of Mike eating pistachios or I will not even fucking bother
>>
>>82303033
The guy is a pretty good actor. He's also the only criminal character on the show who can die in BCS because he's not in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>82304264
>Why the fuck does Kim put up with Jimmy?
He's always had her back, believed in her enough to push her out of her rut and is the only person to have given her an orgasm.
>Why hasn't anyone told Chuck that he's fucking insane, and doesn't have an allergy to electricity?
Lots of people have. He's just too smart to believe them.
>>
>>82296320
How much do you think they regret making the spin off about boring Saul instead of Based Mike?
>>
File: 1481590453585.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1481590453585.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>>82296320
>It's an Mike tries to fix a wooden door for 40 minutes episode
>>
File: 1rgydftg1104366001.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1rgydftg1104366001.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>82304480
extremely

what is better
>boring lawyer bullshit nobody cares about
or
>cartel hitman doing operator shit
>>
>>82302837
I bet he becomes even more crazy after Jimmy fucks his shit up and is living in a funny house in the present day and the final scene of the black and white Saul scenes will be him visting Cuck who now has shitty long hair and really dark eyebags and mumbles incoherent shit about law, Jimmy and electricity
>>
>>82304404
Being married to her work the 99% of the men she'd ever interact with would be spineless simpletons like Ernie that barely register as people and or superiors like Howard that would be too busy fucking twenty year old mistresses.

A charming genuine bloke like Jimmy, that sees through her facades while still bringing the best out of her would be a rare find for almost any woman, let alone for Kim.
>>
>>82304458
>tfw to intelligent to not be affected by electricity
>>
>>82304561
Lawyer shit, for sure.
Pens > Swords.
>>
>>82304790
>Too intelligent to not have a disease
U wot mate?
Chuck can't help that he's allergic to electricity but he can at least help his health by not believing anyone that tells him otherwise.
>>
>>82304308
this. I think it's fun because the older they look the more bad ass they look, for some reason. Because the show's writing is so extremely detail oriented I kinda get worried about the actors looking older or stuff just not feeling right, but after this episode I thought, hey, as long no one dies before the shows run I really don't give a fuck because it's just great. Certain stuff won't link up with breaking bad, the time is just too fucky, but it's a small price to pay.
>>
>>82304011
he's only 39
>>
>>82304922
Yeah, and he was only 4 in Airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEywGpIt0vw
>>
>>82304876
How is he even allergic to electricity

If something it was very clearly pointed out that it was all in his head. It's not even convenient for him as he has to take measures and so do the people who want to be even close to him. He does ignore people thinking it's a bullshit disease, but that does not exactly help him.
>>
If I was Jimmy, I'd ust eat those 26k checks while taking care of my millionaire sick brother until he croaks then pocket 6 figures at least in inheritance and live that comfy poolside margarita slipping life the entire time.
>>
>>82304103
Remember when that was in the final season?

They didn't do anything that condensed in the previous episodes.

hell, season 3 had an entire episode in a hospital waiting room and an entire episode about catching a fly.

Also season 4 had the YOU'RE NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF BEING MY GUY episode which was a fucking slog and I hate it every time on every re watch. Jesse and Mike sit in a car for 40 minutes, its a fucking drag. That being said, I don't knock the show for the pace practically ever, because it ends up being perfect in the end once all is said and done.

only complaint I've ever had is how season 2 ended up, I vastly preferred season 1, but because Season 1 ended up being so great, it feels like Season 2 was the season 1 we didn't get. It still has fantastic writing, they're great writers, and it was still working towards something, and the story IS good, I just felt like maybe it was a little uneventful feeling at times, even for this show and universe, even though it really wasn't. It IS a great season, I just think it might be the least REWARDING season that the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul universe has ever churned out. Great characters and character interactions, good stories and set ups, it was all great stuff, there just was very little pay off.
>>
>>82305087
season two of BCS that is. Season 2 of Breaking bad is hard to complain about.
>>
>>82304818
Maybe if it was about an interesting case or something but here we got Jimmy against his retarded brother over 320 dollars or some shit.
Like who the fuck cares?

Show should have been about Saul doing some part of the cleanup (in court) of the Mess that gus/mike leaves behind while he twists the cases so they get off without further problems.
>>
>>82296320
why did nobody tell me the next season has started

reeeee
>>
>>82305153
>not browsing /tv/ 16 hours a day

the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>82305138
It has time to be about many, many things. I'm sure there will be many nail biting scenes and intense interactions and lots of pay off in the years to come. So far it's been a heart-rending drama. Just like Breaking Bad. For me Breaking Bad didn't become the show everyone acts like it is until Season 4. Even up to Season 3, no one watched it, and it wasn't "very" intense. Give the writers time to warm up, jesus. you have no idea the difficulty of the task given to them and it's important for the emotional alignments to put into place before they can get to the fallout and eruptions, otherwise you won't feel how extreme it is.

bob odenkirk also mentioned that Seasons 4 and 5 which are already being worked on are sure to be "rollercoasters" in an interview
>>
>>82305153
Nobody should have needed to tell you
>if you were actually a fan
>>
>>82305250
they just say that shit so retards keep watching the show.

but lets be serious here, we all know nothing much will happen.

just more boring lawyer things that lead nowhere and Mike doing Mike things like repairing a door or some shit nobody gives a shit about.
>>
>>82305017
>How is he even allergic to electricity
Because he believes he's allergic to it. Telling him that he's not won't make him believe he's not and it won't relieve his symptoms either.
>>
>>82305369
But it's already lead to places. Besides season 1 being really entertaining, the hidden story arch that ends in revealing Chuck as the major villain was brilliant. Mike's backstory episode was also 10/10. It culminates in the finale where Jimmy goes on a bender and then denounces the morals he's held closely to him the entire season prior, it was great. Also, who didn't love the Kettleman story?

Season 2, yeah it was probably a little slow, certain episodes like Bali Hai in particular were the most meh, and because Jimmy and Kim ultimately end up working together in the firm anyway you kinda go, jeez couldn't they have gotten to that a little quicker, and the answer is yeah maybe, but you have to appreciate the way that writing works, and the way organic story telling works. Sometimes, yes, it's a little slow, but they do things that are important in the long run, either emotionally, thematically or mechanically (i.e. detailing the plot) and just like a movie that has a slower first half and a more intense second half, if you want to enjoy it you gotta stick with it. These are great writers and THEY fucking know what they are doing and they fucking know that season 2 came out a little slow. But I still think it was the best season of TV that year, The Americans a close second. I mean, I will take slow over stupid any day of the week. Yeah, it may be lawyer shit inter-spliced with scowling bald guy, but everything was done right. And as a writer myself that's the most I can ask for.

Also this last episode was fucking awesome.
>>
>>82305250
as long as nobody dies

and as long as its views and ratings don't keep declining at the rate they have been
>>
>>82305622
t. producer's assistant
>>
>>82305622
nah its boring as fuck, the writing is boring, the story is boring and its just full with filler shit, almost TWD levels here.

only good thing is the camera work, but everything else is weak as fuck.
>>
>>82305777
>its all boring and weak as fuck
post your screenplay
>>
>>82305696
>as long as nobody dies
what? you mean the actors not the characters?
>>
>>82296320
That's what happens when nobody calls him
>>
>>82305805
not an argument
>>
>>82305622
my biggest issue is that season 1 seems to end on a definitive note with him saying no to the law gig and driving off to presumably become Saul. Then the premiere of season 2 presses the reset button and he changes his mind to take the job, leading to yet another season of Jimmy trying to decide which path he wants to take when the ending of season 1 made that clear enough
>>
>>82305834
the actors
>>
>>82296320
cunt ain't even called Saul. What a scam.
>>
>>82296320
I usually never complain about the pacing but this episode had me counting the minutes. Nothing fucking happened.
>>
>>82302112
What position do you think Hank would realistically have within the DEA this long ago?
He moved up the ranks quickly in BB, would it be realistic for him to have the same rank so long before BB starts?
>>
>>82296440
>tfw I couldnt tell it was him in Central Intelligence until he spurted out his meme catchphrase
I mistook him for AJ from Sopranos. What a JUST actor
>>
>>82296440
underrated
>>
>>82305863
Like I said, Season 2 is kind of the Season 1 we never got, also, the thing about season 2 is that they take their time defining the relationship between Chuck and Jimmy, which is a relationship dynamic they didn't quite discover until later into the writing process so Season 2 is about them exploring and defining something they didn't even know about until just then. Also, yeah, I agree that was a funny turn around, but it's also human. People contradict themselves, and I think it's great drama, Jimmy denouncing his morals like that and driving off and quitting the law like that only to go back into it headfirst (for love) was great, I mean I've been there, heading back into something you told yourself you'd never do again because of someone else or because you feel you need to, all the while inside is an existential kind of cognitive dissonance to everything you're doing, seeing Jimmy go through the motions at the law firm while fucking up and knowing that inside Jimmy is really unsure and angry about all of this was quite engaging, myself. The writers took their time because at that moment that Jimmy says "I know what stopped me and im never letting it stop me again" it was an emotional moment for Jimmy, but that emotion dries up and is replaced with his common sense. And his love for Kim.

>>82305851
I know it's not an argument but neither is what you posted, anyone can say anything is boring and shitty without giving evidence and argument,
"Nah godfather fucking sucks, also it's too dark, only pretend patricians like it." boom, now im on your level.
if you think you know good writing, I'm just saying, let's fucking see it. bcs is "weak as fuck" ok, show me your moves if you really feel that way. Criticism is one thing, calling it the shit on your shoe is another thing. So, prove you're so smart.

post screenplay
>>
>>82305992
>nothing happened
are you serious? did you even watch the episode?
>>
>he got pleb filtered
>>
>>82306091
>defending a shitty show where nothing happens while claiming that its "good".

its actually shit and weak as fuck.
>>
>>82306196
Except it's not shit and things do happen. What does that even mean "nothing happens"?
what is "something" to you?
>>
>>82306245
>too many boring montages of people doing random shit like taking a car apart or cleaning up a desk or copying papers

where is the fucking plot?
everything happens too slow and concentrates on shit nobody cares about, hell I already forgot what the last seasons were even about because its so fucking boring and leads nowhere.

People want to see illegal shit happening and protags being in constant trouble, but here in BCS its like:
Wow he cleaned up a room this epiusode and mike fixed a door, woooow such good and deep writing.

BCS is a fucking Turd so far.

Bravo Vince. Bravo
>>
File: Martian Hank.jpg (21KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
Martian Hank.jpg
21KB, 500x245px
>>82306009
Certainly not a rookie but more than likely he and Gomey have been hitting the regular beat for a while since BrBa. Chances are by the time he is introduced in Season 1 of BrBa he is given the opportunity to run his first field op as leader.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Schrader
>>
>>82306336
>where is the plot
there are very obviously 2 main storylines that progress each episode

>shit nobody cares about
i care, because i find it entertaining

>hell i already forgot last season
that might be because you're retarded, the first season was about jimmy trying to become a good lawyer while trying to stay out of crime, he worked with chuck on a massive elderly mistreatment case, and ended with him slipping again because his old crime partner died. season two was the mesa verde case which both kickstarted kim's career and causes the chuck/jimmy war of season 3. it also developed mike even more.

>people want to see illegal shit happening
illegal shit happen literally every episode. also, i don't really care for how lawful things are as long as i find it entertaining.

>and protags being in constant trouble
protags are literally in constant trouble.
>>
I love this show so much. It's comfy and amazing. You're all hacks who enjoy capeshit. Fuck your shitty attention span.
>>
>>82306484
This.
>>
BCS is it's own reward. It's not entertainment, it's an experience in Kino. Boys watch BB, men watch BCS.
>>
>>82306336
>Where is the fucking plot?
Oh, in the television drama. Maybe you missed that part, you have to look at the screen while the show is playing.

>Everything happens too slow and concentrates on shit nobody cares about
You're entitled to your opinion, but I think that's kind of subjective anyway. I mean, I cared about everything that it focuses on. It has some of the best inter-character dynamics and emotional plotting I've ever seen, even superior to Breaking Bad. It's taking it's time to define relationships, psyches and motivations while setting chess pieces into place for when the games really begin, while giving us more episode-bottled arcs like Jimmy conning Howard with his billboard, Jimmy conning Chuck with the print shop, Mike conning Tuco, and that's just to name a few. Marco was a great episode, so was Switch. I mean, I just think it's one of the best law dramas ever, personally, because at it's core it's a very well written character drama, it's just quality shit, you know? But if you can't keep up and have a hard time remembering things,I guess that's your problem. Also post screenplay

>People want to see illegal shit happening
Oooh, okay, yeah, again, you have to look at the screen, I think that's your problem

>protags being in constant trouble
Jimmys not in trouble?

>Wow he cleaned a room this episode and mike fixed a door
yeah, because he's in trouble. Also that was a very short scene in the grand total of the episode. Also, how many times have you rewatched Breaking Bad? it may not be the show you remember. Count the times we just watch Marie be Marie. It's a lot. So, yeah. Any criticism you have of this show may be going for Breaking Bad as well. just fyi

>wooooow such good and deep writing
Yeah, we're not praising it because it has door fixing. Thats....thats not what we're talking about, so, yeah.

(contd)
>>
>>82306484
so you admit that nothing happens.

>3 seasons
>we now know how Mike fixes a door

sooo interesting
>>
>>82306646
>BCS is a fucking Turd so far
Really? You think the writing for the characters of Jimmy and Chuck is shit? I think they're both really really great characters.

I mean wow if you think the writing of those characters is just absolute shit you must be a great writer who knows a lot about the art! :D

you should post your screenplay!
>>
>>82306484
>>82306646
>>82306675
>gets butthurt because people perceive the show as boring and weak and notice that nothing happens and the plot is just boring Filler shit that leads nowhere

truly the shittiest writing in television, that said, go to bed vince.
your show fucking sucks.
>>
>>82306652
>jimmy established his own business, makes a good amount of money, commits major fraud to give his partner a huge law case, as a result faces jail time. he also gets more and more intertwined with the international drug trade.
>mike goes from an independent operator to someone with major drug trade contacts, introduces gus and is implied to be the one to shift the balances in his favor establishing the syndicate in bb
>you admit nothing happens
honestly famalam try professional help, i think you might have some cognitive handicap.

>>82306713
>guy spergs out saying nothing happens
>objectively prove him wrong
>possibly the same retard claims people are butthurt for stating facts
same advice really, seek medical help.
>>
>>82302834
>its a 40 minutes of mike plumbing the toilets episode with a ridiculous 2 minute pay off at the end
>>
>>82306713
I'm not really butthurt, I'm just hoping to illuminate to you that you know nothing about writing, story telling or what good is. "people" percieving anything as boring and weak is not a problem for me, because "people" can be major retards, especially when they can't even make an argument and say things like "wheres the plot?"
Yeah clearly you are a cogent and intelligent man looking to make valid criticism stemming from a comprehension of the medium, I must say.
"wheres the plot?" Its in the show. That's where it is, found it for you.
>>
>>82306830
like I said dude, its just pointless filler shit that leads nowhere.
we all seen BB and we know what happens to the "important" protags of BCS.
its just not really interesting.
>>
File: file.png (402KB, 570x588px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
402KB, 570x588px
>>82306861
>the only thing that matters in film is what happens to the main characters at the end
>>
>B-buh nothing happens

You should probably watch Prison Break. At least 6 people die and get fucked in every episode or something, even if it doesn't make much sense the next episode. Pretty suitable.
>>
File: 1474075604302.png (250KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1474075604302.png
250KB, 550x535px
>>82296320
>show is called Better Call Saul
>main character's name is Jimmy
>>
>>82297350
He's really not
>>
>>82306882
>being so dumb you don't understand that most of the show is literally filler shit that leads nowhere

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>82306882
This isn't a film you fucking neckbeard
>>
File: IMG_3556.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3556.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>82306805
>"seek medical help"
>not butthurt
>>
>>82304264
>>82304404
>>82304784
Ernest would give her some fucc if she politely told him to
>>
>>82306861
>we all know what happens to the "important" protags of BCS

Yeah we know Mike gets shot, Gus gets blown up, and Jimmy gets sent away to Omaha, but that is six years away from where we are right now, and they are very very different people from what they're like at that point. There is so much fucking story to tell in between it really doesn't matter how they end up, but most writers and literary critics would probably tell you that it doesn't matter anyway because it creates very interesting dramatic tension knowing where they end up.

For example, when jimmy see's Fransesca and asks her to pick up his car and he says "By the way this isn't an ordinary week around here." that's exciting because we KNOW it is kind of a regular week around here and shit is going to get really bad for her, little does he or she know, but WE know, and we are eager to find out how. Not only that but the writers have commented before that they believe what makes good writing and story telling isn't in the fact of WHAT happens so much so as in the details of HOW it in happens, and I'm partial to agree with them, Seven Samurai being one of my all time favorite films.
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 610x177px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 610x177px
>>82306941
which is why i said "the only thing that matters in film" rather than "the only thing that matters in a film" you illiterate shitter
>>
>>82306713
Saulfags get so fucking triggered whenever anyone dares question the show in any way, it's absolutely hysterical
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (33KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
33KB, 600x750px
>>82307004
Literally the exact response I was looking for. When did /tv/ get so easy to bait?
>>
>>82306991
and its booooooooooooooooooooring as fuck.

at least BB had its moments but BCS is pure filler shit.

>>82307009
yea like this retard with his wall of text trying to change my opinion.
He just doesn't get why its boring.

how successfull is the show actually?
are many people watching it?

I usually just pirate it and watch it while browsing /tv/.
>>
>>82306920
>filler shit that leads no where
Like what? Without mentioning individual scenes, because protip and I dont want to have to correct you afterwards, individual scenes not "leading" somewhere is how films/tv shows are built. I'll often soft ball it to you, Season 2 which is arguably the season most guilty of being about nothing and being too much filler, tell me about it, tell me about how it's plot is non existent
>>
>>82307039
epic
>>
File: 847658457684.png (16KB, 332x232px) Image search: [Google]
847658457684.png
16KB, 332x232px
this show is shit
>>
File: 1489782213517.jpg (58KB, 579x567px) Image search: [Google]
1489782213517.jpg
58KB, 579x567px
>>82307039
come on dude
tap out
>>
>>82307060
It's popular but it's undeniably a step down from BrBa, despite what the delusional autists on this board will try to tell you. I'm personally a fan of the show but it does drag.
>>
File: Simpson_545e3f_5646490.jpg (24KB, 619x573px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson_545e3f_5646490.jpg
24KB, 619x573px
>It's a woman eats chocolate ice-cream while glancing nervously at Mike episode
>>
>>82307076
you dumb? I already told you.

>its a mike sits 40 minutes in the car watching a fast food restaurant through his binocular but everyone and their mom already knows that its just a front for money laundering and cartel shit

woooow so mysterious, so intersting.

its boring af
>>
>>82307096
>Falls for obvious bait
>Tries to claim victory
Go home, kid
>>
File: ????.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
????.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
This show is the only tv show I still watch.

How can you say it's boring?
It keeps my interest way more than any other "fast" show because I actually care about what's happening.
>>
>>82307132
are we playing interdimensional chess now
who's baiting who
>>
>>82307060
>at least Breaking Bad had it's moments
So then, Breaking Bad was only good for "it's moments"? Then Better Call Saul wouldn't be any better than that show, would it? I mean Breaking Bad had pillow couch talks, Marie stealing spoons, even in the 4th to FINAL episode of the series we have precious episode time eaten up by Marie talking to her psychiatrists, or how about watching Mike play with his grand daughter for three minutes? exciting stuff.

So why are you not saying Breaking Bad is absolute shit? It's pretty fucking similar, same writing and plotting style, like, very very similar. It's just stretched out. But if you can't enjoy intelligent writing and best-in-the-game air tight plotting for it's own sake, then, I dunno, what DO you like? What ARE you impressed by?
>>
Fuck, why can't "serious" TV shows have attractive women in them anymore? Listen, Kimfags, the only reason you think she's hot is the stiletto heels and she's the only non-obese non-octogenarian woman appearing as a regular character in the show. Instead of being surrounded by ugly friends she's surrounded by...men. It's just her and the fat secretary and the bland annoying daughter-in-law of Mike and Mrs. Kettleman's short annoying run.

But in reality she's not that young and her face is weird, and her body isn't anything amazing even dressed up in a pantsuit. Where's the eye candy Vince? Where? Don't be a fag, even those Hollywood liberals know how to strategically insert a piece of ass now and again.
>>
>>82307122
But that leads somewhere...I mean besides the fact that it's not 40 minutes, and the important thing being that MIKE doesn't know and we're following mike's journey, it literally does lead somewhere, so it can't be filler then can it. It leads him to Gus.
>>
>>82307197
In the beginning BB was good but they dragged it out too much, now BCS does the same, dragging out a thin plot unnecessary long.

now its just boring.
>>
>>82307197
Not even that guy but you have to be really fucking obtuse to suggest that the shows have similar pacing in any way. This is cherrypicking.
>>
>>82307137
This. Why would I watch a show for it's dramatic climactic moments when i don't even care about the characters? What impressed me so much about breaking bad is how much i cared about the characters, and same again goes for Better Call Saul. Most shows and movie I can't get properly invested or engaged in because I just haven't had enough time being endeared to the characters and their world, and most shows just begin playing assuming you already are on for the ride.
>>
>>82296320
Wait didn't see the new episode but Saul shows up in it ? I thought this was a prequel about Saul's father, Jimmy?
>>
>>82307291
To be honest I don't care about Jimmy at all and care very little about Kim. Saul I could care about, Jimmy...eh. Goes without saying no one cares about the designated shitting character, Chuck. Mike is still Mike, so still a good character worth caring about, but as has been noted we already know where he ends up not just death-wise but before that, so really I'm mostly watching this show for some entertainment value.
>>
>>82307256
So breaking bad's final 16 episodes should have just been cut to 5? You think it would have been better for fans if they waited 4 years and watched all this build up and when it's finally time to watch Walter walk through his house as a top of the league drug dealer with evil in his eyes, you just say, meh that's not interesting anymore, no one wants that, lets just kill it here, no one wants this.
>>
>>82307303
Is Saul like Jimmy's Sonichu?
>>
>>82302837
He won't, he'll get sent to a psych ward when Howard has had enough of his shit
>>
>>82307350
Why dont you care about Jimmy? Let's get into that. Why care about Saul but not care about Jimmy?
>>
>>82307384
That's the way I understand it
>>
>>82296320
>What did they mean by this?
they have to drag it out for as long as possible
>>
>>82307426
except for that the first 27 minutes are the most exciting part of the episode with the final jimmy bit being set up for next time. What exactly was being dragged out?
>>
>>82307457
are you autistic? (no offense)
>>
>>82307393
Because Jimmy is just this guy who wallows in his own stupidity and sibling rivalry issues and pretends to have moral dilemmas but they're extremely shallow, and Saul is an amoral guy who gets stuff done while providing leagues more comedy value.

Jimmy isn't a "deep realistic flawed character", he's just sort of a wet rag with a compulsion to do retarded shit for no good reason, even profit. Saul is at least practical and pragmatic.
>>
>>82307495
Nah im not. So what was being dragged out?
>>
>>82307542
everything
>>
>>82307542
you're autistic 100%.
should get your brain checked autismo.
>>
does this show actualy go anywhere?
>>
>>82307526
he has shallow moral dilemmas? you must set the bar pretty fucking high. Jimmy really doesn't wallow, he actually is very proactive, in case you didn't notice. He has issues, yeah, but for the most part he works past them, but a lot of the time its other people fucking with HIM and he's gotta work his way out of it. I don't know about "wallowing in his own stupidity" but I don't really see how that is necessarily a bad trait for an entertaining character. To be honest, I fucking love jimmy for that very reason, seeing such a hapless character make his way in a world he can hardly comprehend and making moves that shake the foundations in ways he doesn't understand, being a "chimp with a machine gun," it's one of the most exciting aspects of the show and something I can't wait to see develop further, it's also one of the reasons Walter was such a great character, he did dumb shit all the time because the criminal world is something he can't understand and even up to his final days as a criminal, he still kinda comes off as a novice or someone who just isn't suited for it, he does brilliant things, yes, but he does them for often asinine reasons or motivations. Same goes for Jimmy, the idea of this guy continuing to become entrenched in the law and the world of professional lawyers while also being a slippery jimbo, it's great, his transformation into saul is gonna be awesome, and I personally love and theyre taking their time. Also hes just an all around lovable guy, you really wanna see him do well, even though you know hes kinda dumb.
>>
>>82307714
JIDF pls go
>>
>>82307560
want to fill me in?
>>82307592
will do
>>
>>82303587
People keep saying this yet the Box Cutter flashback made it seem pretty clear that Gus always planned on having Gale learn the formula so he wouldn't have to deal with Walt.
>>
>>82307714
I was also once 13, but you will eventually get bored of this obsession with muh rebels without causes.
>I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
>etc etc
>i cut myself because the pain is too much
>>
>>82307743
no I already spend too much off my freetime talking about this boring show and why I don't like it.
>>
>>82307770
I didnt say I liked him because he's a rebel without causes. jimmy and walt both have great causes and motivations. theyre fleshy characters, that's one of the biggest draws to these shows, they write some of the best characterizations on TV, maybe THE best.
>>
>>82307816
nah the show is trash.
>>
>>82307782
Hopefully you've spent more than enough for one lifetime.
>>
>its a kimmy walks away from the camera shaking her ponytail and ass for 25 minutes episode
>>
>>82307770
did you really cut yourself as a 13 year old? in my experience people who cut themselves as children don't grow up to be healthy adults.
>>
>>82307782
actual tsundere anon
>>
>>82307833
post screenplay
>>
Say what you want about Vince but he's good at giving context through dialogue. The sequence of being confused as to why she was calling repair companies about an appointment, to figuring out they made a plot to get a legal advantage on Chuck with Mike behind the scenes was well done.

The cinematography with the Mike scene inside chuck's house was also superb
>>
>>82307844
Fuck no, I hated pain as a 13yo.
Masochists barely count as people.
Saying 13yo is just less directly insulting than saying "stupid people", and some people do grow out of their teenage stupidity. I've been hating stereotypical 13yos since I was like 8, having to occupy the same world as these tards is painful.
>>
>>82307877
Vince isnt the only one who writes the show. It's like acting Matt Groening draws every frame of The Simpsons
>>
>>82307873
what screenplay?
>>
dropped the show at season 2 is it worth watching season 3 or is it just more of the same?
>>
>>82307930
yours
>>
>>82307984
what are you talking about?

wrong thread?
>>
>>82307966
More of the same what?

What do you actually expect from the show? What do you want in the show? People are never clear about this.
>>
>>82308013
boring stuff that has nothing to do with breaking bad?

is Hank in it now? or any others from breaking bad?
>>
>>82302930
Agreed. This should have been a Netflix show where they post an entire season at once.
>>
File: iygpiWP.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
iygpiWP.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>82302837
>He'll get sectioned

>He'll waste away in a mental health hospital

>Flash forward to cinnabon times

>Saul/Jimmy goes to see Chuck

>Chuck is a skeleton of a man, facing up at the flickering electric lights, unable to speak or even more, beyond his twitches

>Jimmy's face when
>>
>>82303033
>Have I ever told you the definition of insanity
>>
>>82308054
Yes, it has more "boring stuff that has nothing to do with breaking bad". Perhaps what you wanted is a random fanfiction including your favorite characters, that'd be neat.

Oh actually nevermind, season 3 is pretty much the beginning of the partnership between Gus and Mike if you're into that.
>>
>>82298104
I tihnk Kimfu meant this will help them prove Chuck planned this whole thing all along and that he is in good mental condition. maybe the way he got the evidence is not legal
>>
>>82308329
so no Hank?
some DEA subplot would have been more interesting.
nobody cares about that Jimmy faggot.
>>
>>82303064
yes
>>82308183
kek
>>
>>82307923
yes but in the end he's the one who approves of everything, and ultimately directs it all
>>
File: 1458670952580.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458670952580.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>it's a Mike plays with a power drill for fourteen minutes episode
>>
>>82297144
I really don't get this "slow" meme.

It's a comfy, kino-esque show. All the "fast" shit it BrBa was dumb meme-shit imo. The only parts I actually liked in that show were the parts BrBa fans apparently call "slow".

I feel like people like you would have scrapped the Gus talking to his workers part and added in some DEA gun fight in the Winking Greek bust or some shit. Which, imo, would have been a horrible mistake.
>>
File: 1425955302881.png (897KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425955302881.png
897KB, 1920x1080px
>it's a flashback scene in a flashback series in a prequel spinoff
>>
>>82303143
time for some "counseling due to lingering trauma" :^)
>>
File: 1460508847895.png (505KB, 799x568px) Image search: [Google]
1460508847895.png
505KB, 799x568px
>Its a mike does literally nothing and it ends up being the best kino on television anyway episode
>>
>>82308857
aluminium goblin repent
>>
>>82308766
Damn right you don't get it. With slow what people often refer to is watching the episode, feeling like you're at 1/3 of it and having it end there.

There's no need for gunfights or anything similar. However, waiting a whole week just to know what I already knew (which is that Kim and Jim would try to fuck with the cuck in some way or another) and not even seeing half of it being developed is almost jarring. They could have at least been a bit more clear with the purpose of those damn pictures taken by Mike, but at this rate it seems that we're going to have to wait until next season to find out.

I'm sure that whenever this is finished, people are going to love it, because they're going to binge watch this shit and not realize that between each season there's a long fucking year, and between episode, a long fucking week.
>>
File: 1451612952288.jpg (165KB, 921x843px) Image search: [Google]
1451612952288.jpg
165KB, 921x843px
>mfw someone I know just realized this series doesn't take place after Breaking Bad
I don't want to confront the fact that people here might not be pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>82308766
>It's a comfy, kino-esque show.

This. And this is the reason why I personally love the show.
>>
>show about the comic relief sleazy lawyer spinoff character
>no sleazy lawyering or funny parts this whole season

Here is the actual drama on the show right now:
>Jimmy might be disbarred
Except we know he isn't because the show is a prequel and he is a lawyer in BB.
>Gus and that old guy are fighting
Except we know how it turns out because the show is a prequel.
>Mike is doing something who even knows anymore
The show is a prequel and Mike is doing the same shit in BB as he does now so who cares?

Whoever came up with the idea to make this a semi-serious drama was an idiot.
>>
>>82309094

well technically the series takes place after BB
>>
Jimmy is an actual lawyer though. He's not Walt who was a Mary Sue warlord purveyorof all that is meth.

I for one appreciate the subtlety & pace.
>>
>>82309094
The "Gene" arc does. Something is bound to happen, like maybe Kim or someone seeing Saul as Gene at the end
>>
the problem (if you can even call it a problem) is that the show is just too immersive and is obviously designed to be binge watched at once, like a really long movie. theres also enough characters in the show that even if one plotline is stagnant and brooding in it's pacing, there is clear forward movement in another plotline that will eventually carry over to the plotline thats lagging behind. you can tell how stupid someone is when they say that this show has a lot of filler. theres never been a single episode of filler in this whole show. that goes for breaking bad too, inb4 fly. theres always something going on, but half the people here have pathetic attention spans so a great and immersive show like this is wasted on them
>>
>>82309175
It takes place several years before, which explains some of the technology around, but doesn't explain why a funny man that can go james bond on your ass ends up being a babbling dinosaur in a prequel
>>
>>82309328

>It takes place several years before, which explains some of the technology around

you're not wrong but the series tells its story in flashbacks, The whole Jimmy is a guy (manager?) at some dunkin' donuts knockoff takes place after Breaking Bad
>>
>>82308007
sorry for late response

no i meant you, your screenplay. You called Vince and his team a bunch of shitty writers, that must come from a very educated place. I'd love to see YOUR work.
>>
>>82309475
When 95% of the show is flashbacks, I'd rather shift it and say the rest is flashforwards.
>>
>>82309072
>I'm sure that whenever this is finished, people are going to love it, because they're going to binge watch this shit and not realize that between each season there's a long fucking year, and between episode, a long fucking week.

Just like Breaking Bad, which remember, didn't become a hit until the final season.

You're right that the show is going to be much much more enjoyable when it's all said and done and one can move through the seasons and see the repercussions of previous seasons events play out right away.

So, then, there you go. It's not slow, it's made to be extremely satisfying and detailed. I know that by the end it's going to be one of the best shows ever, so I have no problem with them taking their time.
>>
>>82306882
This
>>
>>82309566

ok have to agree with you, on that fact.
Also Mike is still pretty badass, but he also this "old geezer" "one day from retirement cop" type of person (at least in BcS)
>>
>>82306912
the main character's name is mike
>>
>BINGO

what did she mean by that?
>>
>>82309163
Actually the "drama" isn't so much about whether or not Jimmy will get disbarred, but how this event plays out and affects his relationships with Kim and Chuck, that's the DRAMA, the potential disbarring is more like a plot device.

Yeah we know that Gus and Mike one day work together. So? they're so far from that point right now, and there's so much story in between then and now, the point is how interesting that journey can be. It's like saying if someone did a movie about Elvis Presley it wouldn't be interesting because you already know he dies on the shitter one day, like there's NOTHING else interesting Elvis did along the way that would be great to see.
>>
>>82309724
WAIT TIL NEXT WEEKS EPISODE OF MIKES GIANT BALLS Z TO FIND OUT
>>
>>82309519
are you retarded or something?
what screenplay?
>>
>>82309724
Callback to the Bingo episode in Season 1.

You now remember the -O episode names.
>>
>nothing happens: the Show
>>
File: RAKE_KAT_0014.jpg (199KB, 1000x788px) Image search: [Google]
RAKE_KAT_0014.jpg
199KB, 1000x788px
>>82296441
>>82296560
If you love this show so much then why did pic related fail?
>>
>Mike cleans his car
>Mike goes for a drive
>Mike goes hunting
>Mike fixes a door

What will Mike do next?
>>
>>82296320
Average Joe after 2 seasons:
>When will this turn into Braking bad? Any moment now...
>>
>>82309724
The duplicate tape might make grounds for entrapment?
>>
>>82307885
>I hated pain as a 13 year old
degenerate little bitch boy
>>
>>82309739
But the journey hasn't been interesting, that's why ratings are in the shitter and /tv/ turned on the show.
S1:
>Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics
S2:
>Jimmy joins a small law firm but his need to be sleazy pushes him back into solo work
S3:
>Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics
>>
>>82296320
You shoulda called earlier
>>
>>82309475
>Dunkin donuts knockoff

you've never seen a cinnabon?
>>
File: zzz.jpg (65KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
65KB, 1280x738px
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82307753
There's a difference between anticipating difficulty working with a volatile outsider and actively plotting to kill them.
Walt could have been less of a difficult person, as Mike says he had an ideal set up and it wasn't enough for him.
Gus did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>82310137
hector doesn't like gus
>>
>>82309839
Ooooh, you don't write? You don't know anything about writing? You have no idea how it works or how to build characters and plot and merge them together? I must be mistaken, I thought I heard you saying better call Saul was shit, just excuse me
>>
>>82310137
>>82310186
And Gus and his partner were partners in every sense.
>>
>>82310137
They caved in on the "Fring is gay" angle.

It's like that every time now. Movie/series contains 2 lifelong bros that care for eachother on a deep level => reddit makes up theory that they're secretly gay => LA writers decide that would actually be really cool and progressive => characters are now unironically gay.
>>
>>82310205
what has the show being shit to do anything with me not writing screenplays?

fucking autist
m the Customer, the Viewer and I decide what is shit and what is not.
I decide if I keep watching this shit or not.

and I decided to drop the show because it boring filler shit.

deal with it.
>>
>>82310095
S1: Walter is a teacher who is sliding more into criminality to support his family, though his conscious holds him back at times
S2: Walter is a teacher who is sliding more into criminality to support his family, though his conscious holds him back at times
S3: Walter is a teacher who is sliding more into criminality to support his family, though his conscious holds him back at times
>>
>>82310279
Yes, you're a retarded viewer who doesn't know good writing, I understand that. And don't worry me, it's dealt with.
>>
>>82303033
>that looks like a school bus for 6 year old pimps
>>
>>82310095
I like it more now desu.

The skater/billboard shit was embarrassing. The current arc is way better.
>>
I'm convinced the lot of you have ADD. How the fuck anyone could be bored by this show or insist that it's nothing but filler is beyond me.
>>
>>82303564
It really bothers me that the way they have them speak spanish is really awkward
>>
>>82310137
>>82310238
Gus being gay for his partner is probably the one and only instance where it fits, and I honestly wouldn't mind. Gus mentions a non-existent family in BrBa, he seems to care very little for anything else but his business and torturing Hector, etc.
>>
>>82310472
I might be wrong, but I think he actually had a family in BrBa. We never met any of them, but there were toys in his house when Walt ate there.
>>
>>82310400
What has happened in 2.5 hours this season?
>Jimmy breaks a cassette tape
>his brother pressed charges
>Mike was being followed by someone
>>
>>82304876
Its a meme ya dip
>>
>>82310472
I watched breaking bad once 3 years ago and pretty much binged watched it, desu there's a ton of things I don't remember, such as who gus' partner was or why he was important.

A lot of things pop up in the show or in these discussions that triggered vague memories of BB, it's annoying knowing I can't get as much as I should out of this show because I can't remember BB
>>
>>82304458
>and is the only person to have given her an orgasm
Source?
>>
>>82296557
I don't understand. Is plot literally the only thing that matters to you in a TV show? This isn't LOST or something, retard.
>>
>>82310645
The unaired pilot was originally made for HBO. It was leaked some time ago, I'm surprised you're a BCS fan and you haven't seen it.
>>
>>82305087
How is it possible to like a mediocre show this much? Redditors like you probably even think the final episode isn't dog shit
>>
>>82310692
So what else is there? The show has no character development.
>>
>>82310547
Nothing happens in Lawrence of Arabia , what happens in the four plus hours of that borefest
He goes to the desert
Talks to Arabs
He has to travel across more desert
Oh wow talks.to more Muslims
Then he gets butt fucked by a turkroach
Then they build up this big battle but instead you just see the Arabs killing some random Turks in the desert that didn't even wanna fight
Literally nothing else but more talking
Waaah waaaah it's over, and it doesn't even matter because we already know he dies on a motor cycle

This is you
>>
>>82310547
so interesting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

why autists get triggered when you point out the show is boring and nothing happens?
>>
>>82310742
Kek
>>
>>82310400
i know nothing happens, still its exciting to me
>>
>>82310400
but nothing actually happens in the show, besides bullshit nobody gives a fuck about.
like 10 minutes of jimmy trying to fit a cup into his mercedes or a montage how someone gets dressed or copys papers.

fucking boring af
>>
>>82310743
You know, you don't have to watch the fucking thing.
>>
>>82310883
>that moment when you realize BCS is a pleb filter afterall
>>
>>82310883
See
>>82310742
>>
>>82310888
I usually just skip through the episode.

also ain't paying for netflix or some bullshit, I just pirate it so greedy vince gets no money from me.
>>
>>82310742
What you described are things happening, and there is no 10 minute scene of Lawrence saddling up a horse or cleaning his rifle to pad out the run time.
>>
>>82310400
it's pleasant to watch but absolutely nothing is fucking happening
>>
>>82310730
Well-written dialogue, cinematography, BB fanservice, production design, suspense. A whole lot of shit.

Also, you're wrong to say the show doesn't have character development. Kim and Jimmy both had very well-developed arcs last season, and this episode provided a number of insights (not just plot-based) which enriched Gus' character.
>>
>>82310205
>Critics don't make movies so their criticisms are invalid
Wasn't this tired line of thinking squashed like 30 years ago?
>>
>>82310937
Lol no, literally 10 minutes of Lawrence on a camel followed by Lawrence talking to Arabs about nothing that even goes anywhere, and then so much more camels and desert. If you put together all the footage of travelling across desert or just GETTING READY to leave a village it would be as long as a movie in itself, and that's just camelshit, the rest of the movie is being talking about stuff that never goes anywhere without any climax. Literally boring af trash
>>
>>82296320
Dude, Saul still hasn't even showed up up after 3 seasons.
>>
>>82310982
Any professional critics in this thread?

I mean sure, I don't have to see your screenplay. Just your published review of a film
>>
File: 0044-015.jpg (382KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
0044-015.jpg
382KB, 1024x1449px
>>82296815
>show is called better call saul
>it's a tv show
>>
>>82311092
If your going to ask for anons credentials how about you post yours?
>>
>>82311092
by your logic why are you able to praise the show while the person you are replying to is not able to criticize it? (unless I'm talking to Armond White)
>>
>>82311142
I'll let you guys read my work if you like. I have my bachelor's in writing for screen and radio
>>
>>82311175
Yes please post some work
>>
>>82302930
>I'm a whiny little child baby who has to have everything at once or else I'll throw a tantrum
>>
>>82311211
Cool, well I'm not just gonna post it here cause you know, when youre trying to be a pro you don't just throw your shit around but hit up my email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up so if anything were to happen, id at least have your email
>>
>>82309163
Have you ever heard the phrase "It's the journey, not the destination."
They always used to say that in BCS threads during season 1.
>>
>>82307923
Wrong analogy

Vince has directed and written several episodes by himself and he's the showrunner, Matt Groening made a short which got picked up and never worked again
>>
>>82311602
He doesn't write episodes by himself anymore than any other writers does. Yes he will "pen a script" but all the writers in his team do that and it's to break up the work load. "Breaking an episode" which is the important part, is always done as a team
>>
>>82310462
Dude you should've seen the Germany scenes in Breaking Bad. As a German that shit was exruciatingly cringeworthy. They were literally just pronouncing shit phonetically, none of those actors spoke a word of German.
>>
>>82310472
>>82310538
I always believed the implication was that detail was designed purely to appeal to Walt's idea of family- Fring further playing a part, like his whole "A man provides" speech.
I feel like a family might have come up in Hank's investigation.
>>
>>82308183
my guy
>>
.Ray Donovan's IDF sidekick is a spic in this show

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>82312432
desu his role had like two spoken appearances when they originally casted him for Breaking Bad

It's been more awkward now.
>>
>>82306336
don't worry, there's wonder woman and star wars for """"people"""" like you.

>>>/v/
>>
>>82298261
I was hoping they'd argue that from the start. Especially if they can not only get the original tape but replace it with something innocuous to be sent. Bring his ex wife in as a character witness. Howard starts to see it as a losing case and distances himself. The Bar are sympathetic but realize Cuk is too far gone.
>>
File: iwoptbr.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
iwoptbr.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>82307039
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.