[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ridley Scott just cancelled the Aliens sequel for instead more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

File: 2362437.png (723KB, 859x566px) Image search: [Google]
2362437.png
723KB, 859x566px
Ridley Scott just cancelled the Aliens sequel for instead more prequel Prometheus/Alien Covenant movie shit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>82295040
Good.
>>
>>82295061
How is this good? Alien Covenant looks like utter shit. This Aliens sequel would have been legendary. btw I really like Alien 3 and didn't have a problem with this being made.
>>
>>82295094
Blomkampf is a fucking hack and a meme director. District 9 wasn't even that good and each movie since has been progressively worse.
>>
File: aliens 2.png (203KB, 329x330px) Image search: [Google]
aliens 2.png
203KB, 329x330px
>Ridley Scott cancels an Aliens sequel to make a Prometheus sequel that looks like an Aliens sequel

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82295128
I hope hes not another fucking shyamalan and at least shyamalan had unbreakable, signs and split which werent bad. Everyone is riding Blomkamp's dick after 1 (all be it fantastic) movie.
>>
>>82295040
would it have been called ALIENZ?
>>
File: 315151.png (104KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
315151.png
104KB, 338x305px
>>82295257
>all be it
>>
>>82295094
>Alien Covenant looks like utter shit.
That's an opinion, and a wrong one.
>This Aliens sequel would have been legendary.
Everything after Aliens was embarrassing, I don't see why this would have automatically been better, especially with the concepts Bloomkampf had published.

Sounds to me like you just have shit tastes lad.
>>
>>82295040
Good, let franchises rest in peace instead of being milked to death to appease the nostalgia crowd
>>
>>82295293
>Everything after Aliens was embarrassing
That's an opinion, and a wrong one.
>>
>>82295094
it retard fanboys like you that make mediocre sequels possible
>>
Ridley is a fucking hack
>>
>>82295324
Unlike you, my opinion is backed by most people who enjoy this franchise. All the films after Aliens were so bad they're not even canon anymore.
>muh Xenodog
Top kek.
>>
Ridley Scott is shitting all over his legacy. Maybe it's better that he isn't making Alien 5.
>>
pretty good
blomkamp is a hack
weaver is too old
alien films dont need ripley
you cant base a movie off some concept art
fuck off
>>
>>82295377
But that's wrong. The story is going in a really neat direction, and although Prometheus was crippled by the fucking hack who wrote the script, Covenant seems to fix that mess. It looks real good.
>>
>>82295375
>Unlike you, my opinion is backed by most people
Argumentum ad populum

>not even canon anymore
That's not how it works, buddy.
>>
>>82295375
as a fan of the franchise i wish Aliens and it's queen/hive/drone characteristics were also not canon anymore
>>
>>82295040
they already made a sequel to aliens though
>>
File: ridley-scott.jpg (19KB, 301x202px) Image search: [Google]
ridley-scott.jpg
19KB, 301x202px
>>82295229
>What did he mean by this?
Just putting a young upstart back in his place.
>>
>>82295229
It looks more like an Aliens vs Predator: Requiem sequel
>>
The Prometheus flicks are so far bizarre in comparison to Alien and Aliens that it's a wonder why this isn't a new franchise. Just replace the word "Weyland" and Prometheus has fuck all to do with the other movies.
>>
>>82295409
>Argumentum ad populum
Doesn't make it wrong.

>That's not how it works, buddy.
It's precisely how this works. You're retarded.

>>82295416
>as a fan of the franchise i wish Aliens and it's queen/hive/drone characteristics were also not canon anymore
So do I. I guess they left that in the official canon because Cameron came up with it so they couldn't just shit on it. I don't like the Queen and I don't like the Xenos' design in Aliens but if this is the absolute worst shit we have to accept I can live with it.
>>
>>82295417
it was going ignore both 3 and 4
>>
>>82295040
Wow, really? Hope so. Never understood why people liked that generic 80s action flick so much. What's the difference between Aliens and Terminator or "Anaconda"?
>>
>>82295440
>it's a wonder why this isn't a new franchise
There was a lot of ridiculous back and forth on this point while Prometheus was in development. Ridley wanted a completely detached story set in the same universe, Fox just wanted another installment in the franchise. At this point Ridley's lost that argument and moved on.
>>
Anything after alien was shit
>>
>>82295483
/thread
>>
>>82295440
its really not. it links into the weirdness of alien perfectly. just because aliens was normy shit doesnt mean the first one wasnt straight up bizarre
>>
Don't see any reason to watch Ridley Scott's dogshit CGI fest. Just release a good Colonial Marines game then close the book on the franchise.
>>
>>82295416
kys what Prometheus has added is bad enough the past 20 years of alien comics has more rational canon that what ridley can even put together
>>
>>82295452
>Doesn't make it wrong
It makes it a shitty argument. The Twilight Saga made billions at the box-office; guess that makes them good movies.

>It's precisely how this works.
No, it isn't. Just because you don't like something, it doesn't suddenly invalidate it as being part of the established canon. When Alien3 and Resurrection stop being included in the boxset, they're canon, so get used to it, faglord.
>>
>>82295564
>then close the book on the franchise.
We don't end franchises any more. At best you'll get another 1-2 decade break after this iteration starts bombing again.
>>
>>82295564
How's this
Release a Colonial Marines game and just make it about the universe.
The corporate, interstellar, interplanetary society that makes up the human race of that day. Life inside the United Americas, the Blade Runner-esque scenarios in the big cities on earth, Colonial Marines essentially acting as a PMC to keep their offworld colonies safe. Maybe one corporation can use its army against another in a conflict of interest.

But no aliens. None of any kind.
>>
>>82295587
the comics are trash and everyone with half a brain is thankful Ripley said "fuck no" to that
>>
>>82295500
How the fuck does giant albino aliens making black goo to create humanity and then wanting to destroy humanity for no discernible reason have anything to do with Alien?
>>
>>82295587
i didn't say i liked what Prometheus is doing, just that i don't like what Aliens did
everything after the the 79 film is bad with the exception of some comics and Isolation
>>
>>82295094

yeah the dude who has made 1 good movie and 2 awful ones is going to make a "legendary" alien movie when there hasn't been a good one in 30 years. keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1491117365979.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491117365979.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>Lets kill of Hicks and Newt because AIDS is killing off my faggot friends and the public doesn't seem to care

As butthurt as I am with that, retconning it with sequels isnt' the answer. I'd like to think they will instead give us new characters to care about but that isn't likely. David and Shaw travelling the galaxy trying to uncover what is going on can't happen since it's set before Aliens/Alien Resurrection.

Unless they freeze themselves for hundreds of years or something.
>>
>>82295699
no, Biehn wanted too much money and Newt was too old
>>
>>82295682
>I'm gonna state the plot of Prometheus with the most retarded phrasing possible to make it look dumb.
Not an argument.
>>
>>82295682
there's no reason it should have nothing to do with it. i applaud ridley's attempt at inserting mystery and nihilism into the Alien films.

believe me i hated prometheus but i want to love it, as much as i love aliens but i want to hate it. i hate what aliens stands for and i love what prometheus stands for, the abstract, the mystery, the hopelessness. and aliens means nothing but the sentimental hollywoodification of a unique essentially british film. prometheus' script just sucked and aliens happens to be a very competently made film. even though cameron brought the franchise down to a level where it stood equal to Predator to a point where the studios decided to cross them over.
>>
>>82295745
>doesn't answer what any of that has to do with Alien
Not an argument
>>
>>82295745
Prometheusfags are literally worse than DCucks when defending shitty movies.
>>
>>82295776
>doesn't answer what any of that has to do with Alien
The engineers created xenomorphs. Or at least the substance from which xenomorphs originated. That's what it has to do with Alien. Now fuck off contrarian.
>>
>>82295780
I don't think anyone's defended Prometheus yet in this thread. 2 vs 3 vs 4 is normal for any Alien thread even when Prometheus doesn't come up.
>>
The wrong Scott brother killed himself
>>
>>82295648
Are you autistic?
>>
>>82295904
>muh aliens!!! i want muh movie monsterssss!! just like last time!
are you?
>>
File: Rust gives out good advice.gif (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rust gives out good advice.gif
3MB, 270x360px
>>82295814
>it's contrarian to not like Prometheus
Too bad the opposite is true. Get some taste, pleb.
>>
>>82295934
The problem is contrarian faggots can't distinguish between disliking the movie for its legitimate flaws (namely the garbage script) and disliking the overall direction it takes the franchise in, which is pretty good desu, at least better than the MUH ACTION SCIFI Cameron did in Aliens.
>>
>>82295979
this
>>
>>82295588

>No it isn't

They literally created an x-men film to retcon the last stand... So yeah films can be retconned. You're talking out of your ass cause the other guy won the argument
>>
>>82295979
>>82296022
samefag
>>
File: 9Mgx9Zu.png (5KB, 316x97px) Image search: [Google]
9Mgx9Zu.png
5KB, 316x97px
>>82296045
Sad!
>>
>>82296065
Nice photoshop.
>>
>>82295880
whoa you're pretty edgy.............
>>
>>82296083
(You)
>>
>>82295040
Old demented fuck
>>
I wish the senile old fuck would stop doing movies altogether
>>
>>82295040
To think he wanted to bring Carrie Henn back to "pass the torch" and make her a new action star lmao
>>
>Not Ripley will team up with Not Space Marines and investigate a colony that's sent distress signals.
>>
I seriously want to know why plebs would think this Blomkamp monstrosity would make for any decent film.
Why do you think you're missing out on something great and why the fuck do you blame Ridley Scott for it?

>>82296045
:^)
>>
>>82296065
>>82296157
You can literally still see the pixels.
>>
>>82296188
i can literally see your shitty taste in film
you should have that looked at
>>
File: rarestpepe.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>82295040
Good. He never knew what to do with it post-Alien and the franchise has been fucked six ways to Sunday considering how much it's been passed around.

Let it die already.
>>
>>82295463
that's stupid
>>
>>82296321
>Let it die already.
Instead of 1 good Blomkamp movie (which could have been an Alien version of Logan) we are instead getting several more Alien sequels directed by Ridley.

I hope you are happy
>>
Aliens 3 was tolerable, imo aliens 4 was the worst.

>oh fuck riply is dead so lets clone her somehow even though her body is disintegrated and mixed together with molten metal, we will totally get a dna sample. That dna sample will totally have the alien dna inside it because it's totally not a foreign parasite that didn't fuse with her dna.
>big strong woman cliche
>grim-dark atmosphere again where everything is falling apart but it just looks like someone filmed the entire thing in a giant rusted out f-150 with shit sprayed all over the walls.
>lets make a new alien, but we will make it a giant retarded kid with alien features, but it's basically a giant retarded baby with down syndrome
>ripping off aliens proboscus and making it look like a floppy dong cliche
>android cliche
>self destruct ship cliche

roll credits!
>>
>>82296692
>which could have been an Alien version of Logan
So, a desperate attempt to come off as "mature" by having people swear every 5 seconds while looking miserable and having an uninspired father-daughter plot, all while keeping the same retarded childish premises and characters?
>>
>>82295040

>Ridley Scott just cancelled the Aliens sequel

It's to Fox, not Scott. There wasn't even a script.
>>
>>82295483
le patrician meme
>>
>>82296959
Yeah there was a script, confirmed by blomkamp and weaver. Ridley Scott saying there was none, is pure envy of some young talent taking over a genre he helped make popular
>>
>>82296959
Anybody here can try and defend Scott, but the aliens anniversary panel proves ridley to be a jealous lying little bitch about sharing an IP he doesnt even care about.
>>
>>82299387
but blomkamp is shit and weaver is ancient and furthermore was never an amazing actress
i still fail to see why anyone should weep over this terrible loss
>>
>>82299478
Unless you went and saw Alien and Aliens in theatres when it originally came out, i could see how it would be hard to understand oldfags butthurt but for us it died with 3 and 4, blomkamps vision was like a pipe dream, it seems very good but too many years late to fix fox's fuckups. Ridley is now making alien a franchise like pirates and i personally think cameron or blomkamp could do 100x better. Younger ridley scott was a genius, today he's a pompous prick with shit direction.
>>
For the best even if people hate 3 and 4 we just cant pretend they didn't happen.
>>
>>82299597
you're talking out of your ass. alien has been a franchise since cameron made it a franchise, and it was painfully obvious that blomkamp's "vision" was just another shameless cash-in drawing from useful aliens nostalgiafags like yourself. he wants to be like abrams and tie himself to a big name because God knows without a big sexy title to sell his movies he's not gonna get any more work after his previous failures. its a career move, nothing more.
>>
>>82299478
>weaver
>was never an amazing actress

Objectively wrong.
>>
>>82296111
He's also right
>>
>>82295040

He didn't cancel shit, Weaver said no, which made the movie dead in the water.
>>
Guys, Blokamp later explained that he would simply go back to the first two movies for inspiration. That's what he meant by "ignoring" 3 and 4, he wasn't going to make them non-canon.
>>
>>82299708
Spotted the milleni-cuck
>>
>>82299708
How can you call blomkamps vision a shitty cash grab? when that's what prometheus was. Cameron was hired by fox to make Ridley's scott's alien into a "war movie". He did just that superbly, but calling blomkamps vision shit, stfu your the one talking out your ass rating a movie that doesnt even exist dipshit.
>>
>>82299618
As I said, 3 was decent, 4 was just cringey and retarded. I don't know why plebs prefer 4 over 3, atleast 3 was attempting to be a serious film, 4 is like power rangers with aliens tossed in.
>>
File: aliens-concept-art-116904.jpg (43KB, 655x410px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-concept-art-116904.jpg
43KB, 655x410px
>this shitty fucking fanart

REMEMBA RIPLEY
REMEMBA HICKS
YOU THOUGHT HE DIED HUH
NAAAAH
THINGS YOU RECOGNIZE
THINGS YOU KNOW
APPLAUD YOU WRETCHED SHEEP
FACEHUGGERS
THE QUEEN
TIE FIGHTERS
THE MILLENNIUM FALCON
THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE
THINGS YOU KNOW
>>
Prometheus is by far my favorite movie in that universe so I'm happy about it. Alien is boring shit for retards.
>>
>>82299856
>YOU THOUGHT HE DIED HUH

well...
>>
WHY CANT NEW MOVIE BE LIKE OOOOLD MOVIE
WAAAAAAAH
>>
>>82299852
HIT ME UP WITH THE SPACE-APARTHEIT BRUV

LOOK AT THIS RETARDED 30 YEAR OLD RIPLEY WEARING AN ALIEN COSPLAY
SUCH VISIONNN
SIGN ME RIIIGHT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>82296698
Alien 4 is so stupid and ridiculous, I actually kinda like it. Shit's like a Roger Corman movie with a HUGE budget.

Also

>grim-dark atmosphere

Nigger, the movie is bright and colorful as fuck. In fact one of the usual complains is that the movie has the wrong tone.
>>
>>82295483
alien a fantastic first half hour of world building
last half hour spooky-monster man movie
which was like any other

aliens world building and competent spooky
horror action
>>
>>82299856
>YOU THOUGHT HE DIED HUH

Aliens: Colonial Marines already brought Hicks back.
>>
can this old fart die already
>>
>>82296692

Don't pretend Neil "At least everyone still likes District 9, amiright guys?" Blomkamp's officially sanctioned fan fiction starring a pushing 70 Weaver would've been anything other than a garbage fire.
>>
>>82300009
>>82299881
>thinking video games matter
blomkampfaggots everyone
>>
>>82299969
Watch the directors cut of alien 3, it's much better. It it wasn't for the horrible cgi the movie would have been great.
>>
>>82300122
Thats the Assembly Cut. And it wasn't CGI, just a terrible greenscreen with a real puppet.
>>
>>82299856
>>82299943

samefagging confirms autism.
>>
>>82295040
Who the fuck wants this? Alien shouldn't be an action movie. Its not a space maureens and epic gunfights with lolhorde zombies.

Also, how the fuck can you like the ending to Aliens? It's the perfect happy ending that does not make sense. Killing Newt and Hicks was the smart and adult thing to do. The threat was reestablished and the only good ending is Ripley sacrificing herself for the good of Humanity. Not going into hyperspace with her family to be thawed out to fight WY and their mustache twirling antics again.
>>
>>82295040
Perfect. Everything post-Aliens belongs in the trash.
>>
>>82299969
I enjoyed 4 more than 3.
>>
File: alien-4245c_zpsede7996b.jpg (195KB, 740x592px) Image search: [Google]
alien-4245c_zpsede7996b.jpg
195KB, 740x592px
>>82295040
>Thoughts?

Good.

Alien 3 was a great end to the Ripley story arc. It had a great depressing, dark tone and unhappy ending that fit with the narrative of the series. Retconning it just cheapens the franchise further.

Blomkamp's Alien 5 was shaping up to be Aliens 2 rather than go in an interesting new direction. I really don't think it would be anywhere near as good as we'd like it to be. It's just not possible anymore. There's just no way you can follow Aliens with a similar film and it be able to carry itself in this day and age.

As much as I really, really fucking hate what Ridley did with the Space Jockeys in Prometheus, at least it's covering new ground. You never know it might be worth it when the rest of the prequels are done.

I have no problem with Resurrection being retconned, but it is set so far in the future that it doesn't really affect any of the others directly.
>>
>>82300397
pleb
>>
>>82296698
Bravo, Joss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5t1yI35r-U
This will be KINO, I'm hyped as fuck to see what happened to Shaw
>>
>Good decision
Canceling Alien 5.

>Bad decision
Ruining the Alien series further with Covenant rather than making Prometheus 2 as originally planned.
>>
>>82301178
>Ruining the Alien series further with Covenant rather than making Prometheus 2 as originally planned.

Covenant is Prometheus 2
>>
>>82301279
Anon, please. It got a complete overhaul to tie it to Alien. It's an Alien prequel now.
>>
That guy who did Avatar will be doing Aliens 5. James Cameron also say stupid shit like:

Terminator after 2 is not canon.
Alien series after Aliens is not canon.

So basically whatever happened in 3 and beyond never happened. Ripley and Hicks is still alive and still fighting corporations to stop them from harvesting Xenomorphs.
>>
>>82301531
>It's an Alien prequel now.
So was Prometheus
>>
>>82301611
>Terminator after 2 is not canon.
>Alien series after Aliens is not canon.
>stupid shit

These are all good things
>>
>>82301631
Only because FOX pressured Scott to halfass some more direct ties because nobody would have bothered seeing that piece of shit otherwise (thanks Lindelof). Prometheus 2 was supposed to be a further divergence from Alien.
>>
>>82301531
>It got a complete overhaul to tie it to Alien. It's an Alien prequel now.

You are aware that Prometheus is an Alien prequel right?
>>
>>82295128
>Blomkampf
Your Colbert threads have gone too far.
>>
>>82301761
See >>82301741
>>
>>82301741

That is semi-bullshit. Ridley wanted Prometheus to be a direct prequel to Alien. It was FOX who wanted Prometheus to divert away from Alien and caused the mess of a script by bringing in people to 'de-Alien' it.

Then Scott wanted to stay on this new path after Prometheus but FOX went "actually, you were right at the beginning, we SHOULD make this lead directly into Alien"

So both are to blame in a way
>>
File: alien003.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alien003.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>82299943
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MONOLITH SAMPAI
DO YOU LIKE HALO
DO YOU? DO YOU FUCKING WANT IT?
HELL YEAH, SON
>>
>>82295587
>comics
kys
>>
File: Stasis-Interrupted-5.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stasis-Interrupted-5.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>82295699
Hicks is still alive though

Colonial Marines is canon :^)
>>
>>82302390
and garbage too
>>
>>82302460
Most entries in the alien franchise are garbage
>>
>>82295040
This is the sequel you were hoping for
https://youtu.be/L4_-rVenLVs
>>
>>82299433
>little bitch about sharing an IP he doesnt even care about.

I know you're probably right. I'd be okay with this if Ridley actually gave a shit. He seemed like he gave a shit with Prometheus, but then it got fucked. But he totally seems like he's just checked out now. I don't really like Blomkampf and I'm honestly glad we don't get to see his friendly talking xenos, but Ridley and Fox need to start listening to some outside voices.
>>
>>82299852
Maybe Blompkampf's concepts were earnest. Who knows?

But how was Prometheus a cash grab when it tried it's hardest to not be an alien movie?

Covenant looks like a cash grab, sure.
>>
>>82295040
Good. Neil Plebkampf wanted to continue from Aliens. Scott probably wants to continue from Alien. And I sing praises for that. Fuck the space bugs. Sure, the movie was a nice action blockbuster but has shit to do with Alien. Aliens, 3 and resurrection are now their own "alternative Alien" trilogy. Just like the shitfests of RE4,5,6 are now the "tps trilogy".

Re4 and aliens are nice action blockbusters but they dont belong, sorry guys.

>"If you really want a franchise, I can keep cranking it for another six," the 79-year-old director told the Sydney Morning Herald, "I'm not going to close it down again. No way."
Bring them old man
>>
>>82295293
Correct answer would be everything after Alien is embarassing
>>
>>82303049
Alien is generic slasher horror, Aliens is action kino
>>
>>82299387
>blokampf
>talent
He did half a good movie, then 2 shitfests. Why would you want an Alien movie from this guy? Frankly Im not even sure he could even reach Alien 3 level. Which was mediocre as fuck anyways. But at least Fincher could always fall on executive meddling.excuses.
>>
>>82295061
>Good.

First post motherFUCKING best post.

The Alien franchise doesn't need a Superman Returns, and no one needs an Alien movie directed by the Neil "Director of District 9 (plz forget the rest)" Blonkamp. This thread is simply over.
>>
>>82299597
Direction on prometheus is top notch. You dont even know what a director does in a film set obviously.

Protip: its not writting the script
>>
I really liked Alien and have no damn clue about what you're all discussing.
>>
>>82301702
Sure, but make it anything after Alien not canon.

>space bugs
Fuck off.

And if it wasnt for the t1000 I would say the same about terminator 2.
>>
>>82295094

>legendary

Get fucked, Reddit.
>>
>>82303116
Fucking millenial.
I'm sure you feel the same about the original Halloween dont you?
>>
>>82295979
Aliens had a much better story than Prometheus
>>
>>82303493
I despise Aliens but Halloween is nostalgia crap. Texas chainsaw aged better and its also a better movie.
>>
>>82303617
How old are you exactly
>>
>>82303592
Wrong.
>>
Blomkampf is a meme director. His movies are degenerate. Ridley Scott made two of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all time.
>>
Who cares, we're instead getting several shitty Alien prequels instead of one shitty sequel. Just take the franchise out back and put it out of it's misery already.
>>
>>82295040
Why do people even think this would be a good idea? Sigourney Weaver ruined the Alien franchise with her ego. She's the one who didn't want Michael being to come back in 3, she's the one who wanted all that retarded feminist crap from 3 and Resurrection. She's fucking box office poison at this point.
>>
>>82304217
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.