[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never stops to think, acts on instinct >constantly flying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: jax.jpg (36KB, 600x400px)
jax.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>never stops to think, acts on instinct
>constantly flying off the handle
>terrorizes the mother of his second child
>assaults and injects the mother of his first child with heroin because he knew he'd lost custody
>creates a shitty environment for his kids
>listens to his obviously manipulative and evil mother
>kills a member of his club in cold blood
>constantly puts the club into jeopardy because of his retarded decisions

Did he ever do anything right?
>>
bumping to keep cuck spam off first page
>>
This show literally became a giant cuck fest after that nigger and the pipe scene.
>>
its all about FAW MA LEE
>>
>>82289736
They reached out to black, brown and yellow in an attempt to avoid blowback and get out of guns.
>>
>>82290708
Jesus christ
>>
>>82289736
No, but that was the point. The show was looking like it was setting up for a redemption story for the sons, and that they were gonna go legit. But they were in too deep and they themselves were horrible criminals even before the first episode.

Thats why he sends his kids away at the end so they dont become like him. Probably the only morally good thing he did in the entire story.
>>
>>82290708

I love you, brotha.
>>
I dropped it during the Ireland season but I regret ever watching in the first place
>>
>>82291218
I wish I had dropped it after the second season because black, brown, and yellow were no where near as cunning or menacing as white was and the entire show basically just devolved into a back and forth of getting out, fucking up, and being in deeper, just to pull themselves back to square one again.
>>
>>82290635
What is it with movie criminals and famiglia? Other people are just potential rats.
>>
>>82290967
JOYSAIS CHURIST
>>
>>82291291
Because if you can't trust family you can't trust anybody
>>
>>82289736
I liked the show. I really did. But I stopped watching near the end of the second season when it went full soap opera. The episode "patch over party" is everything that was right with that series, they should have stuck to that. sort of thing. Even the gang rape was mildly believable, but from then on it goes downhill.
>>
>>82289736
I bet every girl want to fuck this guy.

I hate women so much I can't even.
>>
>>82291862
careful, your spaghetti is showing anon
>>
>gay biker fags

south park pwnd all you toughie fags.
kys.
>>
Jesus Christ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.