[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "Dinner Party" the funniest episode in television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is "Dinner Party" the funniest episode in television history?
>>
It was definitely one of the most uncomfortable
>>
>>82289090
you obviously haven't watched the scott's totts episode

>>82289024
yes, probably top 3 strongest episode in the series
>>
SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP
>>
anything post season 3 is a decline
>>
File: cat.jpg (721KB, 3283x2188px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
721KB, 3283x2188px
>>82289024
I can't watch scenes that awkward. I have to turn the channel or leave the room.
>>
>>82289024
This show NAILED awkward
>>
>>82289141
scotts totts never really did anything for me idk why everyone freaks out about that episode
it was pretty standard michael fare
>>
Goddamn when it was good it was great. Jan fuckin defined milf for me.
>>
>>82289024
Scott's Tots was funnier.
>>
>>82289338
>>82289090
Michael and Jan are playing a game called "let's see how uncomfortable we can make our guests" ... and they're both winning

>THAT ONE NIGHT (ONE NIGHT)
>>
Scott's tots was just boring
>>
>>82289024
Pier Pressue is the funniest episode of anything.
>>
Dinner Party is literally the greatest episode of any sitcom in history. It represents the show firing on all cylinders and every character delivering a 10/10 comedic performance.
>>
>>82289251
Agreed. Cringe comedy is the worst.
>>
>>82289499
how could you say that, you know i have soft teeth
>>
File: scotts-tots-11.jpg (31KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
scotts-tots-11.jpg
31KB, 450x341px
>>82289024
Scott's Tots
>>
File: BirdDay.jpg (17KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
BirdDay.jpg
17KB, 400x302px
>>82289534
Oops
>>
>>82289024
Pretty close babe.
>>
>>82289024
Honestly Scott's Tots would be better than this but Tots' B plot was pretty weak and its only redeeming factor was Dwight's impressions of other people in the office. Dinner Party was just a pure, focused energy of the writers and cast into the one story of Michael having people over for dinner and that's really why it's the best.
>>
As someone who was in a really fucked relationship for a while, they got it spot on.
>>
>she makes him sleep at the foot of the bed
>>
>>82290185
He doesn't deserve to sleep with Mistress Jan.
>>
>>82289024
Ok anons, what are the best/favorite episodes of The Office, and why is the best Christmas episode a Bennihanna Christmas?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.