[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When the shooting starts, and it will, you'll cut and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: AnHero_Squad.jpg (86KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
AnHero_Squad.jpg
86KB, 1000x500px
>When the shooting starts, and it will, you'll cut and run."
Has there been an accusation that turned out to be more wrong than this one? The way Deadshot was able to completely shatter any preconceived notions about his character by displaying a virtuous loyalty and a commitment to honor, was beyond brilliant. The ruthless hitman, in it only for the money, turned out to be the most honorable man in the squad. That redemption arc was pure kino. I challenge you to find me a better one.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>82288412
It wasn't really a redemption arc, he was kind of a "good bad guy" the entire time.
>>
>>82288412
After pointing this out OP, I may just have to give this one another marathon.
>>
>>82288412

movie is garbo.
>>
David Ayer can write some kino sure

But by and large he was completely out of his element in terms of setpieces and other blockbuster filmmaking hallmarks
>>
>>82288514

subtle
>>
>>82288465
>>82288558
Absolutely. It the 'redemption through violence' motif that particularly interested me.

Outside of (((Cronenberg's))) "A History of Violence" you just rarely see it done well.
>>
>>82288786
Tbqhwyf, "A History of Violence" is a CRIMINALLY underrated piece of pure, absolute Kino.
>>
>>82288833
>'A History of Violence' is criminally underrated

I do actually agree with this.
>>
The action scenes in this movie were some of the most visually uninteresting and uncreative things ive scene in cinema
>>
>make Deadshot a nigger

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82289932
>most visually uninteresting and uncreative things ive scene in cinema
Oh come now! That's sheer hyperbole!
>>
>>82289983
I'm shocked that Joker wasn't black. But then again, him as a sinister white man serves (((their))) purpose all the more.
>>
>>82290044
that guy is kind of right. For an action movie, that shit was incredibly disappointing. Him at the gun range was more interesting than ANYTHING he did after. And that really goes for the entire group, with maybe the exception of Katana and Boomer.
>>
File: rage.png (128KB, 552x556px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
128KB, 552x556px
>>82290044
>some of the most
Don't cut up my quote, I included that for a reason. And it was boring, just shots of people shooting things and running around, no creativity was attempted. They tried to play up the scene with DS shooting clay-mates from atop the car, but it was boring. Never once did he use his special talent that was established, this movie is a disappointment.
>>
>>82288833
It totally fucking is.
>>
>>82290767
Harley's elevator scene was pretty cool.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.