[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 5 adult cartoons as intelligent as Rick and Morty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: rick.png (612KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
612KB, 639x628px
Name 5 adult cartoons as intelligent as Rick and Morty.

protip: You can't
>>
>>82288153
Adventure Time had a trans character that was mentally ill and tried to commit suicide

Lana Kane from Archer redpilled Sterling on how *illegal* immigrants use schools and hospitals that SPOILER ALERT they don't pay taxes for!
>>
File: redditrm.png (93KB, 370x98px) Image search: [Google]
redditrm.png
93KB, 370x98px
>>82288153
Why would you bring this up here when you have an entire reddit page dedicated to this shit?
>>
File: nisekoi-smug.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi-smug.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>adult cartoons
>intelligent
>>
Reddit
>>
>>82288153
GOD ISN'T REAL - *burp* MORTY.
>>82288308
They also mention how the US overthrew foreign governments in the guise of helping them.
>>
>>82288153
i dunno cause now nyaa is ded ;_;
>>
>>82288378
>They also mention how the US overthrew foreign governments in the guise of helping them
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>82288308
I seriously don't understand how that could make Adventure Time an INTELLIGENT cartoon, I didn't see that episode but I can totally see how such idea could be presented in a cheap and stupid way.

Having that said I'd like to point out that I do enjoy Adventure Time and think of it as a quite mature and intelligent cartoon in it's own merits.
>>
>>82288153
South Park
Family Guy
The Cleveland Show
American Dad
The Simpsons (season 16 and onward)
>>
>>82288153

inb4 "SO LE REDDIT LOL LMAO"
>>
Boondocks
>>
>>82288153
JACKIE CHAN... fuck.
>>
>>82288308
If they don't pay taxes then tell business owners to stop fucking hiring them under the table.
>>
>>82288432
meh
2/10
>>
>>82288408
Nothing wrong with it happening to you then
>>
Futurama of course. It's much better structured than R&M, has better character and is funnywithout relying on LEL SO RANDUMB SCI FI xd
>>
>>82288153
>spongebob squarepants
>death note
>tom and jerry
>dexters laboratory
>rugrats

Those are all more intelligent than rick and morty.
>>
>>82288153
"protip: you can't" is something I never see mutated. I never see people saying "protip: you can" or any alteration at all. I wonder why.
>>
Rick is above getting into human politics.
>>
>>82288153
>Moral Orel
>Ren and Stimpy
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>South Park
>Johnny Bravo
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast

I named 6. I would also say that The Tick and Harvey Birdman are superior shows but maybe not as intellectually stimulating... just mindless entertainment I guess. Kinda like Rick and Morty.

Also even though it's weeb shit nonsense pretty much any shounen anime has more depth to it than this show.
>>
>>82289398
lurk moar chyld
>>
Futurama
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
South Park
The Boondocks
>>
File: randallsmugfucker.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
randallsmugfucker.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>his cartoon doesn't have a clip show for it's second episode
>>
>>82288153

>lefties using libertarian/anarchist Rick
>>
>>82288308
>>82288432
>>82289497
>>82289543
All these and Venture Brothers, and if we're really including Adventure Time; Courage the Cowardly Dog, Samurai Jack and ATLA.
>>82289639
They missed the point of the entire show. Rick would tell them to shove it first and foremost. They also probably haven't watched one Chris Ray Gun video
>>
>>82288969
I love futurama but thats bullshit
Futurama had plenty of lolsorandom xD shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.