[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S03E01 of Rick and Morty doesn't make sense. (and in a round

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (111KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
111KB, 960x540px
S03E01 of Rick and Morty doesn't make sense. (and in a round about way the end of S02)

Rick would never have risked his life doing any of the stuff he did in that episode and he would have never turned him self into prison. They already explored multiple dimensions, the council of Ricks prove that, but then the story plays out like the galatic federation also is multi-dimensional, which it is not. It's also highly unlikely that the Council of Ricks would "break in" to the prison - as Seal Team Rick to assassinate C137 Rick so that he doesn't give up Citadel secrets.

I mean I get that it it's a TV show and they wanted something extreme to come back to S03 with but it's incredibly undermining to the "lore" that they would just blow over the Council of Ricks so easily, disregarding that C137 Rick is the smartest of them all and that a Council of "Ricks" wouldn't be looking out for each other.

TLDR: Okay so the show is stupid but Council of Ricks should have helped save Rick and not tried to kill him.
>>
Reported for trolling and rule breaking you know perfectly well this belongs on /co/.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on /co/ .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.
>>
Thread disapproved. OP is a faggot
>>
>>82284246
no
>>
>>82284200
u r wrong
>>
>a wanted terrorist attempts to bring down the very government that considers him a terrorist so that he stops being a wanted man

seems logical, desu
>>
>>82285361
A multi dimensional man is being hunted in 1 dimension by a government and he gives a single fuck.

Yeah seems fucking stupid actually.
>>
>>82285361
I'd just like to point out your IQ is sub 100, like around 90 or less.
>>
>>82284200

Has anyone brought up how it was a carbon copy of the 4th episode of season 1?
>>
>>82284200
Rick goes on a rant at the end and says he did it all just to get rid of Jerry and completely have control of the family.
>>
File: redditrm.png (93KB, 370x98px) Image search: [Google]
redditrm.png
93KB, 370x98px
>>82284200
Why would you bring this up here when you have an entire reddit page dedicated to this shit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.