[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw realizing that I threw away my fans and any ounce of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 28

File: 1401154882943.gif (288KB, 516x628px) Image search: [Google]
1401154882943.gif
288KB, 516x628px
>mfw realizing that I threw away my fans and any ounce of credibility for a handful of Netflix cash
>mfw everyone across all corners of the scientific and political spectrums detest me now
>mfw it's all over
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
File: 1493153941624.jpg (131KB, 552x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493153941624.jpg
131KB, 552x810px
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE
>>
File: shill.png (2MB, 3332x960px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
2MB, 3332x960px
Another dime in the account
>>
I've been hearing murmurings but have no idea what happened with this guy since I'm not a yank and I've been normieing it up lately

can someone gimmie a quick rundown?
what did he do
>>
>>82280047
He said some things that hurt the alt-right's fee-fees.
>>
>>82280004
What's the story here? A mod has a job and 4chan isn't a public service?
>>
>>82279853
Don't worry, Bill. You'll always have the bow-ties. At least you'll have that.
>>
>>82280047
He's been a meme scientist for years, but people are only catching up now. However, must of the butthurt here stems from the angst experienced by alt right cucks when they see a view besides their own.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (35KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
35KB, 600x423px
>>82280047
GIVE HANDJOBS TO AT LEAST 5 STRANGERS A DAY

IT'S JUST SCIENCE
>>
File: 1489869289128.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1489869289128.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>82279853
>this drumpfkin delusion
>>
>>82280210
he said this?
>>
“But Bill Nye The Science Guy, a s c i e n t i s t (???) said in a TV Show twenty years ago that chromosomes determined gender!”

Aye lads, fifty years ago, they thought the best way to treat disabilities was to shove a needle into people’s eyes and like a hundred years before that, they thought sticking leeches onto people’s skin would surely get the job done.

It wasn’t until literal years ago that scientists realized babies felt pain when they were being operated on.

Plato once defined a man as a featherless biped so Diogenes threw a plucked bird at him and cried, “Behold, a man!”

The point is that science in general does this little thing called evolve.

Scientists say shit. Scientists realize the shit is wrong. Scientists research shit. Scientists say the right shit. That’s the very definition of science.
>>
>hating Bill Nye's Netflix show means you're alt-right!!
$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your service.
-Reed Hastings, co-founder and CEO of Netflix
>>
>>82279853
>All the young kids are going to think I'm cool again if I do this right?
>Yeah yeah, of course, Bill! They're gonna love it! You're going to become the sensation that brings in the New Age of the 21st century! It's gonna be amazing!
>Really?
>Yeah of course, now just sign here. And here. Annnnnd here. *SLAPS ON THE BACK* Atta boy! They're gonna love ya, Bill just you wait. Now go get 'em, killer! heheheheheheheheheh *begins to rub hands*
>>
>>82280233
There was a song in the show in which the singer encouraged the audience to "give someone new a handy" among other things. At the end, Bill Nye praised the song and said it was "exactly the right message".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>>
>>82279853
>unsatisfaction
do you mean dissatisfaction? or is this part of the 'meme'?
>>
File: 1482500821766-tv.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1482500821766-tv.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>Thinks everyone will believe him if he throws the word """"science"""" next to his bullshit.

I dont think they realize that they are making ppl distrust scientific research even more

They are not playing the long game here.
>>
>>82280154
Hes just mad this thread will promote actual discussion and steal replies from his flavor of the week meme spam
>>
>>82280047
he made a show where trying butt stuff is referred to as evolution and there was a ice cream cartoon about why white christian men are evil
>>
>>82280213
>spends time an effort creating an image to slander his internet "enemies" because he cannot handle a difference of opinion
>they are triggered not me
Top kek
>>
>>82280047
He had a bunch of trannies get on stage and sing a shitty song about how having a cock and balls doesn't mean you are a man.

They also confirmed that if you disagree with men in short skirts shoving their ballsacks in your daughters face, you are a hateful alt-right bigot who needs to go back to /pol/
>>
>>82280272
I did biology in university a few years back and even did a lot of social biology, there wasn't a whiff of this gender identity nonsense

I am afriad gender politics/ non-binary issues are NOT science
>>
Has anyone in the scientific community actually blown him the fuck out or is this just a bunch of triggered antiSJWs shitposting tired memes again?

I'd love to see a source that isn't some right-wing blogpost. Anyone have some objective scientific facts that prove Bill Nye wrong? And from a scientist, not from your /pol/ copypasta collection.

I'm only interested in the facts.
>>
>>82280534
I'm afraid the best you'll get are the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scientists""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" over at Breitbart
>>
>>82280272
>It wasn’t until literal years ago that scientists realized babies felt pain when they were being operated on.
Is that why male circumcision is still practised?
>>
>>82280047
basically, he got a new netflix show for "Science."
Turns out...his science is more the pop-culture variety that has been beaten to death by some political camps, and may/may not have been refuted in some cases.

Apparently, it's also pretty terrible. as in your spine will cringe so hard as to actually rip itself out of your body. Especially the one about sex/gender.
>>
>>82280272
>My unverifiable, subjective feelings on my gender are scientific fact

Using the scientific method, prove that chromosome-based gender is wrong.
>>
>>82280213
>LOLOL TRIGGERED MUCH /BOL/? BTFO
>>
>>82280534
You don't get it. Any reputable biologist who speaks out against this will have his research funds slashed by their sponsor universities, which (((coincidentally))) are all very liberal.
>>
>>82280272
>some nutjobs in a gender studies class decide that there a more than two genders
>s-science guys!
>>
>>82280272
so since scientists are always wrong, why even listen to them? 20 years from now they'll probably be back to 2 genders
>>
>>82280534

Bill Nye the Bachelors in Engineering Guy thinks that having either a pair of XX or XY chromosomes is a "spectrum".
>>
>>82280686
Yes it's much more likely that there is a conspiracy and clueless anons on 4chan know more about everything than the scientists who are studying it.

Serious question, though: If you believed something to be true, and scientists told you that they'd studied it and found that what you believed was in fact wrong, would you believe them? Or just call them cucks something something liberal agenda etc?
>>
>>82280803
>"""scientists""" are studying it
>not blue-haired feminists in a non-science field

stay retarded, faggot
>>
>>82280272
Where is the scientific evidence for more than 2 genders? Where is the science for the different sexualities?

In b4 muh feels
>>
File: 1491958765806.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
1491958765806.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>82280355
I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>82280272

do you know the difference between science and whatever magic bullshit progressives happen to be feeling that day
>>
>>82280803
provide evidence from a biological journal that substantiates your claims at once

you're chatting out your arse lad and generally making yourself out to be a moron
>>
>>82279965
>people still deny that liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>82280534
If there was any credible evidence that Bill Nye was wrong it would be screencapped and posted all over 4chan constantly. But there isn't.
It's literally conservatives being triggered as fuck.
I've even seen creationists mad about the small brain joke. Yes, the redpilling has finally got us to the point where creationists feel comfortable posting here and crying about liberal agendas in science.
>>
>>82280004
Into your account, from Brock you mean? lol @ this nerd virgin
>>
>it's a /pol/ dismissed the words of an "engineer" but accuse all scientists of belonging to a jew agenda series

Hmm, almost like you wouldn't believe anyone with real evidence.
>>
>>82280213
Welp this settles it, time to vote for Bernie
>>
>>82279853
He's a mechanical engineer, obviously the first thing he wants to talk about is "gender identity" on his new shiw, he wasn't forced to do it on this topic.

He's also not a partisan hack, nor are they pushing this topic to create another social and political divide in the country
>>
>>82279853
Literally destroyed himself
>>82279965
>>
>>82280920

when progressives have colonized all the institutions which are authorities on reality and replaced their wisdom with insane groupthink, what is the point in still listening to them
>>
>>82280881
Show me the scientific evidence for more than 2 genders (excluding the rare exceptions that someone is born with male and female genitalia) and for the 1000 sexualities
>>
>>82280970
>still shilling that fake screencap
le fake news though xdd
>>
File: 1490564384902.png (31KB, 155x166px) Image search: [Google]
1490564384902.png
31KB, 155x166px
>>82280047
Here is your basic gestalt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>>
>>82280047
He got a new show to appeal to the nostalgic manchildren base and by the first episode he pulled a Pepsi and managed to get people on both sides pissed at him
>>
>>82280881
nice strawman desu

divert from the precise point of argument and exaggerate your opponents claims very much

i see you have experience being wrong
>>
>>82280047
not even pop-science tier skits that are about weird ass political ideologies about 69 genders and how white people are the devil.
>>
>>82280985
>Show me the scientific evidence for more than 2 genders aside from when it happens
Yes you are definitely here to discuss things and consider alternate viewpoints
>>
>>82280588
When you accept sandnigger religion, you accept sandnigger ways
>>
>>82280803
personally I'd believe him/her, after meeting certain criteria:
1) does this scientist profit from his conclusions?
2) does the person funding the scientist profit from his conclusions
3) am I allowed access to the complete research, or am I merely supposed to trust their conclusion.
4) if I am allowed the research, do the base facts support the conclusion on their own, or is their bias that could cause their interpretation as the scientist in question has reached, can other conclusions be reached with this data.

If it turns out that the data does support the conclusion and their is not obvious profit to be had, then yes, I would trust their findings.
>>
>>82280213
>here's how bernie can still win
>>
>>82280985
I have a penis and today I woke up and felt like a pretty lady

CHECK

MATE
>>
>I don't like science when I disagree with it
Remember when we used to make fun of SJWs for this? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>82280588
you know damn well its the jews
>>
>>82281080
>LE /BOL/ ARE THE REAL SJW'S MITITE REDDIT?
>>
>>82281037

You're retarded. Most of the different people who identify themselves as one of the many "genders" dont have male and female genitalia
There is no justification for transgender people "identifying" as male or female other than my feels.
>>
>>82281080
What science, exactly?
>>
>>82281113
>le /pol/!
Notice how no one mentioned it until you did, /pol/fag.
>>
>>82280803
>scientists told you that they'd studied it and found that what you believed was in fact wrong,

I'm a scientist (microbiologist). I would never publicly tell someone is wrong. My training always emphasise that we can be 99% sure of something but it only takes 1% to blow it out of the water. Science is NOT about consensus. It is NOT a democracy or worse, a popularity contest. Unfortunately, many so-called scientists with irrelevant bachelor degrees are commenting on fields outside of the speciality. And they are using appeals to emotions and politics. To what end? I've seen old bearded Professors back stab a PhD student to get his name for the research his student did. Scientists are people with egos and weaknessess. Don't treat us a priests.
>>
>>82281080
But this is fake science as invented by SJWs
>>
>>82281158
>I would never publicly tell someone is wrong.
Cuck.
>>
File: 1490021419096.jpg (53KB, 480x818px) Image search: [Google]
1490021419096.jpg
53KB, 480x818px
>>82280355
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>there are people on /tv/ defending this show RIGHT NOW
There eventually comes a point where contrarianism turns into outright retardation, and anyone speaking out in Bill Nye's defense hit it face-first.
>>
>>82281063
Using your logic we never would have gotten to the moon because and scientist who needed or requested funding was clearly not to be trusted

You only believe struggling artist scientists who don't make money until after they die or something? You're clearly just saying "No, I would not change my mind because I would use my paranoia powers to find a reason to distrust the scientists who told me I was wrong"
>>
>>82281143
>I-Wasn't imblying /bol/ checkmate nabzis
>>
>>82281172
Okay so post some real science that proves him wrong.
Everyone in the thread wants to see it.
>>
>>82280803
First off, I never said it was a conspiracy. A large amount of scientific research is funded by universities. Universities are traditionally very liberal organizations. If a scientist who is sponsored by a university speaks out in ways that their sponsers could find offensive, there is a very real chance they will lose their funding. Therefore, a large portion of the scientific community is prevented from doing any meaningful research in that field.

Second, Bill fucking Nye is not a scientist. He is an engineer at best, and even then he doesn't even have anything more than a BA. He has never written a peer reviewed paper in his life. Calling him a scientist or researcher is laughable.

Third, gender is defined by ones chromosomes, either XX, XY, or exceedingly rare anomalous cases, some other combination thereof. Until you can find more chromosomes or determine another factor for gender, your a fucking idiot for saying gender is a spectrum.
>>
>>82279853
He deserves it.
>>
>>82281225
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation_in_humans#References
>>
>>82281233
>rare cases
So it's scientifically true? Cool, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>82281077
When your senses tell you one thing when reality shows you another, this is scientifically known as "delusions" and may be a sign of mental instability.
>>
>>82279965
Bill Nye is an idiot, and the new show sucks but PLEASE stop perpetuating this fake shit. Nowhere in that episode about GENES does he say "Gender is determined by your chromosomes".
>>
>>82281285
hermaphrodites have both sex organs, dipshit.
>>
File: 1492714140577.jpg (74KB, 650x569px) Image search: [Google]
1492714140577.jpg
74KB, 650x569px
>>82281080
>Subjective feelings of masculinity and femininity are now legitimate scientific findings
>>
>>82281285
It's scientifically-true, but it's disingenuous/intellectually-dishonest to pretend the people who suffer from ACTUAL chromosomal defects make up any significant portion of the population.

So, for all intents and purposes, there are 2 genders with extremely-rare outliers.
>>
>>82280004
>balding
>manlet

POTTERY
>>
>>82281233
There are rare diseases and rare animals, but they still exist. Science doesn't ignore things because they're rare. But a bunch of triggered retards here seem to insist that these cases SHOULD be ignored just because they don't like it.

That's the bottom line and everyone here fucking knows it and beyond that folk are just being willfully ignorant just because muh liberals or whatever.
>>
>>82279965
Even though this image is doctored, I don't see why it's so outrageous for someone to change their minds. Why does our society treat hypocrisy as if it were the worst thing ever?
>>
>>82281352
>It's scientifically-true, but
Every Bill Nye thread in a nutshell
>>
>>82281285
>A tiny minority of cases occur that obviously represent genetic errors well outside the norm
>HAHA LOOKS LIKE TRANNIES ARE LEGITIMATE BETTER CHOP SOME BALLS OFF
>>
>gender identity is scientific

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>82281308
Why do you think someone would make a fake image like this?

It's almost as if there's an agenda at play and some people are lying about how much they care about facts.

But that couldn't be true, could it?
>>
By the time this thread dies, there still won't be any scientific proof posted in it that proves Bill wrong
>>
>>82281415
It's psychology
>>
>>82280355
>>82280233
He also said white people dont exist.
>>
>>82281493
>psychology is scientific

LMAO
>>
>>82281391
Because nothing new about biological gender has been discovered. If we found out that there was more to gender than XX or XY, changing your opinion in light of new information would be perfectly understandable.

What makes it wrong is that he has changed his opinion (theoretically) simply because the popular opinion has shifted to something else. It shows that he does not base his opinions on scientific findings, but instead panders to whatever beliefs are popular at the time.
>>
>>82281493
It's mental illness, so you are partially correct.
>>
>>82281493
Psychology isn't science. You can't apply the scientific method to something so subjective. Psychology is a legitimate field of study, but to call it a science is flat out wrong.
>>
>>82281556
>Because nothing new about biological gender has been discovered.
Gender isn't a biological concept
>>
>>82281592
>The scientific study of the human mind and its functions
okay bro
>>
>>82280272
You little degenerate fucking faggot. I hope you have a son that you love dearly, that you spend two decades raising with your heart and soul. Only for them to tell you they are actually a girl deep down because Reddit said so and proceed to radically alter their body - on the way willingly ending your bloodline for all time. Your parents' last effect on the world a disgusting freak that denies his own body. When that's done you will have my permission to kill yourself.
>>
>assblasted nye handjob thread
i see the boards fixed.
>>
>>82281396
Bro ur a faggot.
I'm not even the guy u we're replying to but for real you're a fuckin faggot dude
>>
>>82281594
Then it doesn't fall into the spectrum of science. It would be a subject of sociology, which like psychology, is not a science.

If your opinion is that gender is a social and not a biological construct, than that is just that, an opinion. And your opinion is wrong.
>>
I thought Bill was wrong but then I realised half the shit people were crying about was based on fake subtitle screenshots, and time and again everyone failed to come up with proof that he's wrong, choosing to instead post their own interpretations of the facts. Also any study or source showing support for what Nye says is dismissed as liberal agenda bullshit.

You're really starting to sound like a paranoid old man who holds a shotgun on their porch all day, /tv/
>>
>>82281623
Explain how the scientific method is applicable to emotions.

I'll wait.
>>
>>82279965
First of all that's a fake picture
Second of all, that episode was aired 20 years ago, science has changed (and most likely his views have changed too)
>>
File: Le liberator face.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
Le liberator face.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>82281623

>unreplicable studies
>scientific
>>
>>82281658
>>82281732
I should definitely listen to underage edgefags on 4chan instead of educated adults.
>>
>>82280588
That's what you get for accepting a middle eastern peasant religion
>>
>>82281739
It's a social science. It can be quantitatively measured and analyzed.
>>
>>82280213
Godspeed anon
Keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>82280788
sex isn't the same thing as gender
>>
>>82279853
I literally always hated this charlatan. No epic ruseman Nye, simply a hollow jewified shell where once a man stood, and now finally everyone else can see it.
>>
>>82281819

>pushing for people to mutilate themselves to further your agenda
>somehow we are the edgelords
>>
>>82280588
So abortion is murder and it hurts?
>>
>>82281487
Looks like it
>>
File: mac.png (534KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
mac.png
534KB, 720x404px
>>82280272
>>
>>82281881
>social science
>science

bahahahah
>>
>>82281487
How can you prove a subjective opinion wrong?
>>
CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
>>
>>82282094
>And do you remember Bill Nye?
>The science guy that blew all our nips off as kids and made us all love science
>Well now he is telling kids trannies are part of evolution
>making him
>A BITCH
>>
>>82282110
It's a moot point anyway. Even if sociology or psychology were actual sciences (they aren't), Bill Nye is a fucking mechanical engineer. His opinion holds 0 weight in this field.
>>
>>82282118
>BILL NYE IS WRONG SCIENCE SAYS SO
Okay prove it
>actually bill nye just expressed his opinion, which is wrong, but it's literally impossible to prove him wrong because it's just an opinion
>>
>>82280047
Mixed kike propaganda in with science
>>
Gender is a social construct
>>
File: 8bF74WD.jpg (61KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
8bF74WD.jpg
61KB, 890x876px
>>82279853
>>
>>82280004
This picture connects more dots than you know. Could've guessed that THEY have their slimy tendrils in this place. Death to them all.
>>
>>82281739
Anything subject to the scientific method is science. Sorry the social sciences make you butthurt for some reason
>>
File: pathetic.png (151KB, 844x952px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
151KB, 844x952px
>>82280213
Does anyone want to see the most pathetic thing
He changes the filename when he gets caught. Sad!
>>
>>82282318

$0.10 have been deposited to your shareblue account.
>>
>>82282393
How do I get hired by Shariablue? I'll for shekels too!
>>
>>82281881
Social studies are just a way for universities to defraud teens too stupid to get a real degree out of tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>82282222
Science doesn't work that way. Nye made the claim that gender is a spectrum, now Nye has to prove it through the scientific method.

Nye can't back his claims up scientifically because the scientific method can't be applied to things as subjective as gender roles. Scientifically, his argument holds no weight because he cannot prove or reproduce his hypothesis. Therefore his opinion that gender is a spectrum is just his opinion, because he can't objectively prove it as anything else. His opinion isn't necessarily wrong, but it is immoral to pass it off as scientific fact when it is in fact not.
>>
>>82282338
You can't apply the scientific method to sociology or psychology.
>>
>>82282445
FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU
>It's scientifically-true, but
COMES...
>His opinion isn't necessarily wrong, but

AS FEATURED IN "MENTAL GYMNASIUM" STARRING /tv/ AS "FAGGOT"
>>
>>82282534
lol
>>
>>82282534
>>
>>82282642
It's pretty funny and all he really did was quote the guy saying that Bill is technically right, twice. But if your reactionimage makes you feel better then that's nice.
>>
File: 1493684495487.png (68KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1493684495487.png
68KB, 772x198px
>>82282393

>being this autistic

refer to image
>>
>>82282534
The first time I've had a sensible chuckle on /tv/ in a while.
Jesus, to think I used to come here for fun.
>>
>>82282534
I never said it was scientifically true. It's not even a scientific claim. It's literally just him saying gender is a spectrum and providing no evidence to back his claim up aside from MUH FEELINGS.

You can't objectively prove a subjective opinion wrong, because it's subjective. So no, his opinion isn't necessarily wrong, I just think he's a dumbass for having such a stupid opinion.
>>
File: 1493151497679.jpg (75KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493151497679.jpg
75KB, 1500x778px
Who else loved the absolute irony of the ice cream sketch?
>Vanilla is an evil bigot for trying to convert us! I didn't choose to be this flavor, I was born this flavor!
>Lol but Vanilla is clearly just in the closet, how do you know you aren't gay unless you try a gay orgy?
Like how do you even write this shit without knowing you're a goddamn hack?
>>
File: 1491222680153.png (735KB, 851x937px) Image search: [Google]
1491222680153.png
735KB, 851x937px
>scientist are controlled by the jews
>scientist are disowning bill nye for following jew propaganda

which one is it? btw the second option isn't actually happening
>>
>>82282762
see >>82281352
People are just laughing at the fact that Nye shitposters have now admitted that he isn't scientifically wrong, and that his opinion isn't wrong either
>>
Does Bill actually believe this stuff or is he just in it for paycheck and fame?
>>
>>82282865
Scientists aren't controlled by the jews. They just have to keep their mouths shut or their university sponsors will cut them off for releasing findings or expressing opinions that are "insensitive" or "bigoted".
>>
>>82279853
>making threads about traitors
>>
>>82282916
Why wouldn't he believe it? If it wasn't true there would be some good scientific evidence from a credible source proving that it wasn't.
>>
>>82282916
Bill told me that there is an obelisk on Mars
>>
>>82281782
>science has changed (and most likely his views have changed too)
Both for the worse. Politics (especially ID politics) has no place in science.
>>
>>82280213
/r/ing the inverse of this image
>>
>>82282916
i dont know but it doesnt surprise me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXqEAYHudQ
>>
>>82279853
>tfw no Bill Nye sextape because no girl will ever date him
>>
>>82279853
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye#Personal_life
>Since 2014, Nye has divided his time between the Encino neighborhood of Los Angeles and the Chelsea district of Manhattan
Chelsea has the highest concentration of gays of any neighborhood outside of San Francisco

time for Bill to come out of the closet
>>
>>82281487
No way Anon
It's coming
Any second now
>>
>>82280608
I assume you mean 'using the scientific method, present evidence to suggest that chromosone-based gender is wrong'. Using the term 'prove' outside of mathematics is a faux-pas in academia.
>>
>>82280355
Only triggered alt-right pussies would get upset over this.

Fuck off nazis, this is science.
>>
If anyone actually gives a shit about science, and not just about pushing their agenda, be it right or left:
Everybody starts off as girls in the womb. We are then subject to a certain level of hormone exposure which affects our psychology. The amount of exposure we get can affect our sexual orientation, and because the set amount can vary it is what we can call a "spectrum". One the other hand, "gender" is just society's roles for the two sexes, by definition.

This is the scientific fact. Bill's icecream cartoon is retarded. The triggered /pol/fags trying to doctor screencaps or pushing their feelings as scientific fact are retarded.
There's the science, everything else is shitposting.
>>
this thread proves war is inevitable.

Were gonna be living in a twilight zone liberal authoritarian nightmare, these assholes control all the media, most of the culture, and all it takes to dissolve all discourse is " tide comes in tide goes out, you cant prove that!" from these smug cunts.

Btw im demigender black muslim pansexual.
>>
>>82283530
>bros it's not fair, they're asking us to back up our claims with evidence!
AntiSJWs really have become the new feminists
>>
>>82282318
>mfw I met a senior volunteer in Trump campaign's social media management team
>mfw he's an oldfag
>mfw he was one of the guys who used his piratebay mod privileges to set up botnet that eventually led to the mass terminations and new unopen management system
>mfw despite talking about all this when I asked him if they had actively chosen to use /pol/ as a crowd sourced shill factory he refused to respond in any way

You JUST KNOW
>>
>>82280004
>not knowing gingermod

once a cuck always a cuck
>>
>>82283596

>>82283428

The spectrum is Heterosexual , homosexual, bisexual. Male, female, hermaphrodite.

yes there is a spectrum, just not with all the made up bullshit progressive tumblr slang.

Do you have scientific proof for otherkin, faggot?
>>
>>82281188
okay, maybe I should clarify, cause I think the issue is "profit."

in this case, profit meant something that benefited the scientist/backer in question, especially with an ideological foundation. Now, profit is not bad (though it is a reason to question motives). As you say, going to the moon was profit, and that's fine. I will mea culpa on not being clear.

Profit itself is not bad. A scientist who gets backing and invents something like velcro I don't have to worry about. Hell, a scientist can come up with an invention that leads to a billion dollar industry, and I'm not going to have a problem so long as ideology isn't involved.

But when you have a scientist who would gain by proving something like transgenderism isn't a mental illness, but is instead "scientifically valid" and they then use that "proof" to show that they, or their friends, or their backer, is not mentally insane, and anyone who disagrees with them should be silenced, that's when I start to question them. For example, if a scientist came out and produced a paper that said an IQ of 30 is not retarded, and btw their iq is 30, so obviously they're not retarded, then I would seriously question their findings.
>>
>>82280047

He made a hardcore SJW video so bad that not even reddit or tumblr will defend it.

He's ruined his career because now nobody (especially not Disney) will touch him.
>>
File: 1493442982484.jpg (40KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493442982484.jpg
40KB, 496x369px
>>82283596
>>
>>82280709
That's not how science works, and you are a demonstration of science illiteracy
>>
>>82281819
>educated adults
jesus you can't make this shit up, the people who push there being more than 2 genders are NOT educated adults
>>
>>82283653
shills applying to be mods isnt that amazing of a conspiracy. i mean why wouldnt you if youre a shill?
>>
>>82283690
>Do you have scientific proof for otherkin, faggot?
He didn't claim to. Holy fuck you faggots seriously are the new feminists. I bet you couldn't go a week without being offended or triggered by some shit nobody else cares about.
>>
>>82281285
>rare cases

yes, we all know the normal xx and xy. There are occasionally some like yy, xxy, xxx. But these do not exist in numbers needed for the "spectrum" of genders that is claimed exist. In fact, these mutations have been known for a while, have been studied, and do not reasonably line up with any claimed "spectrum genders".

for example, someone with xxy does not present as a "demi-boi" and I'm pretty sure if tested, those who identify as "demi-bois" or "demi-girls" would test absent for anything like an xxy
>>
>gender is not a social construct
>>
>>82283694
Translation: No matter how many scientists told me transgenderism isn't a mental illness and no matter how much evidence they provided I would never believe them no matter what
>>
>>82283851
So it's scientifically true that there are more than xx and xy? Cool, thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>82283831
people in this thread keep saying no one is providing proof that refutes bill nye's claims,does anyone have scientific proof that supports his claims is what i am saying.

I know I may be exaggerating a bit too much for someone like yourself, im super dooper sorry about that buddy.
>>
>>
>>82283912
Gender dysphoria is a literal mental illness.
>>
>>82282784
I love this meme
>You could have chosen to live!

probably going to be some truth to this one day.
>>
>>82281432
but gender is determined by your chromosomes
>>
>>82282925
this

Just look at Peterson and what's happened with him. Says the "wrong thing" and could end up even being thrown in to jail.
>>
>>82280534

bill nye is wrong

t. Msc. in biology
>>
>>82284121
microwaves are a spectrum.
>>
File: 1476578390157.jpg (150KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1476578390157.jpg
150KB, 500x290px
>mfw my Netflix subscription expired the day before this was uploaded
These fags are never getting another cent from me.
>>
File: 1488112092355.png (17KB, 630x100px) Image search: [Google]
1488112092355.png
17KB, 630x100px
>>82280213
>>
>>82283298
>science
>"give people handies!"

Science has fallen far. At this point I might as well go back to witchcraft.
>>
>>82280534
>Has anyone in the scientific community actually blown him the fuck out
literal career suicide
>>
File: 1492998200626.jpg (332KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492998200626.jpg
332KB, 860x460px
GUYS IT'S SCIENTIFIC JUST DON'T ASK FOR ANY PROOF
>>
>>82279853
His career should have ended 20 years ago.

You have to give him credit for somehow managing to hold on for this long.
>>
>race is a social construct
>gender is not a social construct

leftists everyone
>>
>>82279965
This image would be better if you put on top an image of Bill saying something actually smart on the show and the bottom to remain the same.
>>
>>82283959
Best troll.
>>
>>82284183
microwaves are a social construct, bigot. educate yourself, cis-radioactive shitlord
>>
>>82284281
MY UNCLE WORKS AT LARGE HADRON COLLIDER

HE SAID GENDER IS A SPECTRUM
>>
>>82281080
t. egalitarian
>>
>>82281487
Looks like you were right
>>
>>82280272
>Scientists say the right shit

Bill Nye is no scientist
He's advocating policy for a not terribly well understood topic with lots of unknowns. Trying to make trannies fashionable can fuck people up like that guy who was raised as a girl after a botched circumcision.
>>
>>82284281
In Bill's netflix special he literally says "This is the science of feelings". People are literally making shit up and putting the word science in there to try pretending they are right
>>
>>82281529
Proof
>>
>>82284685
Not to mention kids are impressionable as shit. Saying that they can decide their own gender at 3 years old is fucking moronic.
>Girls in the school yard form some kind of game
>Say no boys
>Boy says to parents he wishes he was a girl so he wouldn't be excluded from games
>WELL GEE LITTLE BILLY DECIDED HE WANTS TO BE A GIRL, THIS IS GREAT LET'S GET THE HORMONES AND SCHEDULE A DICK REMOVAL STAT
People are absolute retards if they think kids as young as 3 are capable of deciding major life choices. I mean for fucks sake when I was three I wanted to shoot blasts out my hands like fucking dragon ball, no one ever told me I was a gender Z though and encouraged me
>>
>>82281487
If you could provide some peer reviewed studies that back up his claims that would be just as helpful, thanks.
>>
>>82281487
What other chromosomes can you have other then XX and XY that could deter any form of a third gender.
>>
>>82284809
>tfw you could've shot blasts out of your hands but saiyan-gender wasn't considered real at the time and adults oppressively decided not to fund research for miniature particle beams to be implanted in your hands
>>
>>82284892
gender and sex arent necessarily the same chum, this has been common knowledge for a long time now, though apparently not in your circles
>>
>>82285508

Yes, you're a man, you think you're a woman.
>>
>>82285856
no, and that wasnt even a good try

gotta step up your game, kid
>>
>>82280129
And made him look like a fucking loon to every normie on the planet.
His self-appointed Climate Change Ambassador gig is over.
>>
>>82282187
Then his opinion 20-30 years ago doesn't mean anything either
>>
>>82280490
Going out on a limb here, but I doubt that specific anon made that image which has been reposted several times.
>>
>>82285508
>They aren't the same because I say they aren't
The term gender has been butchered by people too fucking triggered to admit they are scientifically wrong. You are born one sex/gender and you will be that sex/gender until the day you die. The fact that you think you are the opposite, or even a third or 16th gender means absolutely nothing. Actual members of society think you're fucking insane, but the incredibly loud vocal minority keeps coddling you by pretending it's not mental illness, but that by some means you defy all logic and reason and are actually the sex/gender you claim to be.

And it gives me great joy knowing that when you die on your death certificate they will label you as the sex/gender you were born as, making your entire life struggle of being a special snowflake meaningless
>>
>BLUMPFKEKS BTFO ITT
>>
>>82279853
With jews you lose.
>>
File: Capture1432.png (12KB, 641x246px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1432.png
12KB, 641x246px
Being transgender is a mental disorder. Sure, it can be harmless a lot of the time; and I'm certainly not affected, nor do I mind, if the guy next to me believes he is actually a woman. However, there are plenty of people who experience suicidal thoughts or desire to mutilate themselves because of their delusions. I don't think it's right to egg these people on when some of them are seriously suffering, and nobody is allowed to do anything because addressing it as what it is, a mental illness, is considered intolerant. Cross-dressing is one thing, but looking down, seeing your dick, and thinking that it is wrong is another thing entirely. These people need help and fuck you people who think I'm a shitlord because I call it what it really is.
>>
>>82286677
>Actual members of society think you're fucking insane
pftthhahaAHAHAHAHAHA, nice one /pol/y

>And it gives me great joy knowing that when you die on your death certificate they will label you as the sex/gender you were born as, making your entire life struggle of being a special snowflake

I'm not trans in any form, nice meltdown though
>>
who is a "fan" of bill nye? he was always kind of a faggot.
>>
>>82279853
>fans
do people really follow someone from kids show?
>>
>>82287213
Except it literally is mental illness. If you're born a man, and think you're a woman and start taking hormones and get surgery for it, you're fucking insane.
>>
>>82279853
>threw away my fans

Nigga please. Bill Nye never lost any fans.
>>
>>82287777
Kinda like believing in an invisible sky wizard.
>>
>>82280004
kill yourself fucking pussy

swaglord is /our lad/
>>
>>82287955
hello swaglord
>>
>>82282952
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. So far, there is NO proof towards the hypothesis of gender being a spectrum. None. Nye isn't a real scientist and the "science" he's peddling to the increasingly fed up normalfags is bullshit.
>>
>>82287842
Nice try deflecting, but we're talking about you denying basic biology and insisting people can switch their gender at a whim
>>
>>82286162
That's par the course for a scientist. The ignorant masses will always view them with skepticism because they're not on their level.
>>
>>82287842
Look at how far our moral relativism has gotten us.
>>
>>82288886
>denying basic biology
Nobody's doing that.

>insisting people can switch their gender at a whim
Strawman.
>>
>>82287842

>Removing genitals and taking hormones to change body in ways not intended

=/=

>Believing in a higher power

How the fuck are these a fair comparison? You are really bad at arguing.
>>
>>82288941

You can't pull logical fallacies when you yourself do not have an argument.
>>
>>82288962
>>Removing genitals and taking hormones to change body in ways not intended
To treat gender dysphoria, yes.

>>Believing in a higher power
Because muh faith lmao

See, I can reduce arguments "on a whim" too.
>>
>>82288941
Presumably your position is the same as Nye's, namely that gender is a spectrum. If that's the case, you're wrong, and there's no scientific proof to argue otherwise.
>>
>>82288941
And instead of acknowledging my argument you immediately tried deflecting to a completely different topic.
You are born one gender, and stay that way forever. No credited biologist will ever say differently
>>
>>82286677
>The term gender has been butchered by people too fucking triggered to admit they are scientifically wrong.
No. Gender originally referred to the agreement of noun classes with given pronoun, verb, and adjective classes. Even then there are 3 distinct genders: masculine, feminine, and neuter. You only conflate gender and sex because you're a moron.
>>
>>82281594
You're right. It's a grammatical concept. People only started using "gender" to refer to people because sex is a naughty word.

Regardless, this whole "sex is different than gender" shit is 200% 1984 newspeak. "hurr I'm going to make an a priori assertion and then base my argument entirely on that". Fuck off with that social construct bullshit.
>>
>>82289047
>To treat gender dysphoria, yes.
No, fucking up their hormones and mutilating them is not the treatment, you're fucking insane if you think this is. They need actual psychological help
>>
>>82280004
Huh? Is this another "Trump is a puppet" post? The paper is thirty years old, was purchased by Kushner when Trump was a Democrat, and Trump was also a Democrat when Kushner and Ivana were dating. If the fact that this was published in Kushner's paper is supposed to suggest that Trump is a what, supportive of Nye's show, then that's a extremely tenuous and pathetic point.
>>
>>82281352
No, chromosomal defects are not a new sex or gender.
>>
Why do people in this thread not acknowledge that the solution to this problem will come through natural selection. Just let these mentally ill freaks chop their dicks off and in a generation, because they haven't had children, it'll go away.
>>
>>82289110
They DO get psychological help, fucktard. Cognitive therapy is necessary, but useless by itself. Transitioning is by far the best treatment for trans people. Check the stats if you don't believe me.

And please, PLEASE don't post the already debunked study about surgery regrets. Even the woman who conducted the research said her results were misinterpreted.
>>
>>82289221
Indeed. Arguing that XYY is a new gender is like saying Downs Syndrome's 47 total chromosomes means that the # of chromosomes humans have is actually a spectrum.

In other words, obvious genetic defects don't count. It'd be like saying humans have 2 arms and legs and then some faggot points out people born with missing limbs, as if that changes anything.
>>
>>82289311
"treating" gender dysphoria by indulging their delusions is like helping someone with anorexia nervosa by agreeing with them that they're fat, or helping a schizophrenic by telling them that yes, the voices are real.
>>
>>82289311
>Transitioning is by far the best treatment for trans people. Check the stats if you don't believe me.
>B-but please don't check the stats that show most trannies after the surgery end up committing suicide
This is just fucking pathetic.

If I came to a doctor insisting that to my very core I believe that I was meant to be born a dog is my treatment to give me k9 hormones and surgically attach fur to my body? You do not treat people with mental conditions by telling them that their delusions are real you absolute fucking retard
>>
>>82289618
>This is just fucking pathetic.

What's pathetic is presenting "studies" with misinterpreted data for obvious agendas. Like I said, go ahead and look for the several studies that have been debunked. You'll be doing yourself a favor by learning more about the subject.
>>
File: 1493585707686.png (709KB, 1290x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1493585707686.png
709KB, 1290x1454px
>>82287213
Actually yeah more and more normies think you're fucking insane
>>
>>82287777
Well lord knows you are very respected as both a person and an academic-hahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry you keep getting so butt-blasted, the next few decades are going to be hell for you
>>
>>82289863
well you got me there, nothing is as great a cross sample of general humanity than the youtube comments section, let alone one that was /pol/ bombed.

pftthahahAHAHAHAHA

you kids are too much
>>
>>82281364
Some humans are born without 2 arms, but it is still a scientific fact that homo sapiens have 2 arms and 2 legs. We talk about every other species frankly, but the minute we do it for humans it's boohoo we might hurt the feelings of 0.01% of our population. Gender and chromosomes don't vary independently by any scientific definition of "independent".

>basically, weirdos don't actually change anything
>>
>>82290216
>There are 1 million /pol/ that watched that
>>
>>82290260
Exactly. We're gone so far off the deep end that we're afraid of calling disorders, well, disorders, because god forbid we hurt someone's fee-fees. So instead we'll all put on this "emperor has no clothes" mass delusion just to placate this 0.01% of people
>>
>>82289311
>Transitioning is by far the best treatment for trans people

Literally untrue. Ken Zucker ran a program in Toronto for years that simply sought to psychlogical aide people with gender dysphoria. The vast majority ended up just being gay but retaining their birth sex organs, and a smaller number ended up transitioning

>then cunts shut it down claiming it was conversion therapy

Shockingly, people don't often know what is best for themselves. This is why people seek therapy and psychological help at all. You certainly don't know what's good for trans people across the board so quit fucking suggesting you do.
>>
>>82290391
they usually end up committing suicide, so healthy
>>
>>82289311
lets start helping all the mothers with postpartum depression by telling them their lives would genuinely be better if they drowned their children in the bathtub
>>
>>82280272
So in a few years scientists will realize that climate change isn't real and the earth is flat?
>>
>>82290216
If you think the average person like that you're literally retarded.

The only people who like that are from tumblr or people desperate to be contraian to /pol/ like yourself.
>>
>>82290391
Just think of all the little boys who simply picked up a barbie doll one time, and their SJW mothers decided that this meant he was "a girl trapped in a boys body" and started brainwashing him into being a girl and giving him hormone therapy and shit.

This is something that actually happens. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>82290429
>cut off dick
>kill myself because I'm mentally ill

>retain my dick
>kill myself because I'm mentally ill

Wow it's like there's more at play here than a simple catch-all solution that you imply. At any rate, you're a monster if you refuse to acknowledge any solution besides mangling someone's genitals for aesthetic reasons and pumping their body full of a hormone that they naturally lack.
>>
>>82290391
>Ken Zucker
lmao, the autism causes gender dysphoria guy?
>>
>>82290518
Interact with any child below the age of 5, he will in the span of a day convince you he is both Spiderman AND a police officer AND a firefighting puppy.
>>
>>82290548
argue any time
>>
>>82290574
Exactly. But then these SJW parents latch into some make-pretend bullshit (because that's what little kids do) and they use it as an opportunity to virtue-signal their twisted new-age religion of progressivism.
>>
>>82290540
No, there is clearly nothing else at play. When they kill themselves after cutting off their dick its because of transphobic nazis and when they kill themselves when they don't cut off their dick its because of transphobic nazis.

Check your fucking privilege cis scum
>>
>>82290639
The silver lining is that they'll probably end up sterilising their own kids and doing a long-term good, it's a shame their innocent kids have to suffer from their retardation though.
>>
>>82290645
>We shouldn't shame people for who they are or what body they have

>but we should cut off my child's dick because he isn't happy with it instead of just trying to make him feel better about having objectively the superior sex organ
>>
>>82290762
>Gender is a social construct
>But if you misgender me I'll take you to court
>>
>>82279853

>Hating on a show without even watching it

He clearly mentioned on the show that 1 in a million people have genetic disorders that causes them to be somewhere in between male and female.
>>
>>82281487
Already happened.
>>82284261
>>82286312
>>
>>82290216
>/pol/ bombed
>millions

/pol/ has that much traffic?
>>
>>82291016
What's more likely, anon?

>the chance that you meet a trans person and mistakenly assume their gender only to be struck by a malevolent lawsuit

or

>you being an edgy little faggot purposefully misgendering people
>>
>>82292871
>Edgy for not coddling someones mental illness and memorizing individual pronouns for each person
Top kek. Also it has happened before
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/25/claims-by-transgender-schoolteacher-who-wants-to-be-called-they-yield-60000-settlement-agreement-to-create-disciplinary-rules-regulating-pronoun-usage/?utm_term=.c691a8c14e3c
>Trans teacher wants to be referred to as they
>Other teacher doesn't call them they because it's fucking retarded
>Trans teacher sues and gets 60 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR NOT BEING CALLED THEY
You cannot make this level of retardation up
>>
>>82293022
Discrimination ain't funny, kid.
>>
>>82280004
MODS=GODS
>>
>>82279853
Bill Nye the civil engineer guy.
>>
>>82293054
It's not discrimination to refuse to refer to someone as "They" instead of him/her.
You aren't under any obligation at all to call someone by whatever they want to be called.
>>
>>82293022
But they is used in the third person. They're literally mad that other people don't refer to them as they to other fucking people.
>>
>>82280588
>Is that why male circumcision is still practised?
canada got rid of it because of the inherent risk involved and it not being worth the limited benefits
>>
>>82293113
>Soell’s complaint also pointed to other things: Soell argued, for instance, that Soell was forbidden from answering students’ questions about Soell’s gender identity and that other employees weren’t allowed to use Soell’s preferred pronouns even if they wanted to

You should read what you link. For the sake of strawman arguments at least.
>>
>>82293141
Exactly. (((They))) are mad that people don't want to butcher the English language and memorize a special way to refer to one person.

People always spout the "Why's it so hard to learn and use my pronouns?" without acknowledging that if everyone did this it would be confusing as shit trying to keep track of who wants to be called what when they want retarded pronouns like they/them/ze/zir/xis.
Why this shit is accepted in society is beyond me
>>
>>82280998
Holy shit haven't cringed this hard in years
>>
>>82293181
Based leafs.
>>
>>82293197
>It's a bad thing that a teacher isn't allowed to talk about gender identity in a class that has NOTHING to do with it
>It's bad that the school tried keeping people from using they to refer to one person, which would obviously confuse students on correct grammar
Nothing in that article justifies the tranny getting 60k
>>
>>82293212
Well maybe that freak will use the 60k for enough surgery to actually pass enough for it to not be an issue anymore.
>>
>>82279965
>Cisgender
>It's a way of marginalizing normal people. - Norm Macdonald.
>>
>>82293212
stuff like this is easy do you want to annoy 1 person (person who wants special pronouns) or way more than 1 person (all the people who don't want to use special pronouns) it's just easier to use the method that annoys the least amount of people
>>
>>82293263
since when have you needed justification to win a stupid lawsuit?
>>
>>82293022
Just how in the fuck did she even win that? How was the harassment even proven and how does the ruling not violate 1st amendment?
>>
>>82284892
XYY, XXX, X, and XXYY combinations exist
>>
>>82293615
If there's a Y then it's a male, if there's none then it's a female.
>>
>>82282094
I can't believe this, Mac was right. Time has proven that Bill Nye is indeed a science bitch...
>>
>>82280129
>He said some things that hurt the alt-right's fee-fees.

More like made a mockery of science

If you say gender is subjective and separate from sex, then you aren't in the domain of science

Most people on /sci/ hate it
>>
>>82293615
Those are mutations.

I have yet to see SJWs with Klinefelter or Turner's syndrome.
>>
>>82293856
We've learned from the gay community that they're really really opposed to the idea of it stemming from prenatal conditions or a genetic mutation, mostly because it would be testable and then abortable.
>>
File: 1475816766711.webm (1015KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475816766711.webm
1015KB, 720x404px
>>82287842
>>
I only watched the first episode but that Venice segement i was like who the fuck is buying books from this guy who wont get shelves that are off the fucking ground. You aren't making any money just close down.
>>
>>82280272
The whole queer / otherkin / transgender nonsense isn't based in science you fucking retard.
>>
>>82280272
Didn't know this was the cringe thread.
>>
>>82282952
Is there some good scientific evidence from a credible source proving that you're not as faggot? No?

Must be true.
>>
>>82282784
It felt like this was an easier race thing then "sexuality=gender" metaphor
>>
>>82293965

>people can abort kids for any reason in the US

They don't need reasons to, anon.
>>
>>82279853
Bill Nye The Social Engineering Guy
>>
>>82283959
It's scientifically true that some people have less than two legs, bringing the average number of legs for a human down to slightly less than two. Yet we still say humans have two legs.

Can you figure out why that is?
>>
>>82287213
You genuinely think this bizarre claim that there are more than two genders is accepted by society?

Get out of your echo chamber once in a while.
>>
>>82294402
It's the stigma of mutation that rustles their jimmies for some reason, even though every one of us are basically just an end sum of them. I blame the x-men.
>>
>>82280004

Is the negro fellow that was a mod on /co/ still around?
>>
>>82280881
If there were credible evidence that god doesn't exist, then it would be posted all over reddit constantly. But there isn't. Hence god is real and we should live by bible, which doesn't approve queers and trannies.
>>
File: billnye_devil2.jpg (73KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
billnye_devil2.jpg
73KB, 600x640px
remember kids. global warming is real
>>
>>82283690
Where do you put shemale in there
>>
>>82294490
Just because it's the norm now it doesn't mean it's set in stone
>>
>>82280272
Science always changes, it just means that in recent years it was found out that gender is actually a spectrum.
>>
>>82280580
(((scientists)))
>>
>>82279853
ABACUS OF SEEEX!
>>
>>82284156

sex is determined by your chromosomes
>>
>>82279853
Serves him right
Traitor burn in the most innercircle of hell
>>
>>82282988

it also has no place on a television and film message board, but that hasn't stopped the /pol/reddit invasion
>>
>>82280803
>>82280803
Read up what happened to fucking tim hunt and tell me universities arent dominated by SJW.
>>
>>82279853
Literally nobody outside of this cesspool of a website thinks that.
>>
>>82295703
Mentally ill male.
>>
>>82280803

>le scientists are our gods XD

seriously they're just people, same as any other

science, universities, its all business now, and you better believe nothing that can hurt the bottom line is getting published
>>
>>82279853

Wrong. Hes greatly respected within the scientific community, because trying to promote popular science is in high demand.

KYS
>>
>>82281819
dude i have a degree on "Sub Saharan feminist rock paintings" I'M AN EDUCATED ADULT NOW I CAN INVENT STUPID BULLSHIT AND CALL IT SCIENCE LMAO
>>
>>82298902

I have a B.Sc. in a hard science and youre a retard.
>>
>>82280534
you are a dumb faggot

FACT
>>
>>82298918

lad i had a phd in double hard science (which i measure on the mohs scale because im a fucking scientist) and let me tell you you're wrong
>>
>>82281077
then you should take some meds because obviously you're mentally ill
>>
File: D1040Vw0[1].png (233KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
D1040Vw0[1].png
233KB, 490x490px
>>82298918
of course you do, you special snowflake
>>
>>82281391
i'm sorry but is there even remotely such a thing as changing your mind in science? you don't hear people claim "sorry, but i've changed my mind. gravity acts upon us at 18m/s". the closest you can get is new discoveries outmoding the old because of incomplete data, bad research methods, or wild assumptions in the old hypotheses.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.