[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post underrated kid kino. Has anyone seen this? It's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3845.jpg (177KB, 580x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
177KB, 580x862px
Post underrated kid kino. Has anyone seen this? It's really fucking good. Shame the new Netflix attempt was so garbage.
>>
Netflix series wasn't garbage, but it was very inferior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fPT8ojGU10
>>
The cinematography, set designs and Jim Carrey are fuckin amazing. But the story and main characters are just shit.
>>
>>82275972
You really think so? I thought that the kids were actually pretty remarkable, and this is coming from someone who rarely if ever will stick up for shitty child actors. Story was really intriguing to me as a child so I'd say it's effective too.
>>
the girl had some cock sucking lips
>>
>>82276093
Not talking about the actors. The characters written for them were just dull and lifeless. Same goes for the story, nothing interesting or compelling. I haven't read the books, I say this based on the move alone.
>>
>>82276100

You're disgusting
>>
>>82276179
oh I see. I could see how you'd get that impression without reading the books, the kids are introduced with one defining character trait each which is silly. but throughout the course of the series they do develop a fair amount.
>>
The music in this movie is fucking godly, max comfy
>>
>>82276100
desu to this day she's still pretty cute
>>
>>82276100
I want to watch 2004 Emily Browning and 2017 Malina Weissman hold hands.
>>
>>82275877
it's the best, I didn't think the netflix series was bad and I know it's more accurate to the books but it was just a combinations of things like music and production design that made the movie great. The kids are better too.
>>
>>82276895
yeah I think the quality of this movie is largely a fluke, just a perfect storm
>>
>>82276100
watch Sleeping Beauty (2011)
>>
>>82276100
THought it back in the day, and think that right now.
>>
I sincerely hope all of you pedos get help
>>
File: schoolofrock.jpg (89KB, 586x444px) Image search: [Google]
schoolofrock.jpg
89KB, 586x444px
genuine kid kino
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.