[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Rust notice the scars on his face on their first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Why didn't Rust notice the scars on his face on their first meeting? Major plothole?
>>
>>82273383

Rust was secretly okay with the killings and wanted them to continue, but once he realized the police were starting to eyeball him for the crimes he knew he had to bring him in to avoid taking the fall.
>>
he had more facial hair at their first meeting
>>
>>82273383
Im pretty sure he had some kind of mask or that something was obscuring his face
>>
>>82273383
desu I didn't notice them, but he did look odd so I thought he'd be important to the story.
>>
>>82273383
This guy looks like a fat, balding Cillian Murphy.
>>
>>82273383
Covered in sweat and grime and grass clippings, plus the bulk of the scarring is on the right side of the face and Rust was standing on his left.
>>
>>82274592
Fucking kek, this.
>>
>>82273383
because pizza is a shit writer
>>
Eww remember when he was fingering that fat chick?
>>
>>82274592
Oh shit, I can see that. It's the eyes and mouth.
>>
>>82273383
had he noticed he wouldnt have been able to mow marty's lawn
>>
File: Untitled.png (146KB, 249x322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
146KB, 249x322px
>>
>>82275306

I only remember that he watched North by Northwest
>>
Doesn't look anything like spaghetti.
>>
>>82274592
Top notch observation old chap.
>>
>>82273383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi_xy9sTjSU
Can you see the scars here? He was at the wrong angle, plus his face was dirty/hairy. Rust also points out at the end that he would have noticed how large he is if he wasn't sitting on the mower
>>
>green ears
>obviously his green ear muffs
>no it was actually paint

???
>>
Rust mentions specifically that he didn't notice his height because he was sitting and missed the scars. Also Marty calls him back to the car almost as soon as they start talking when rust meets him.
>>
File: rust-iq.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rust-iq.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>82273383
Rust is arrogant. He thinks hillbillies and peasants can't possibly orchestrate the symbolic rituals that only he can decode.
>>
>>82277080

>wearing ear protection to paint a house

/tv/ thinks this is good writing.

Of course, since they're all fat betas who've never done any work, it's not surprising.
>>
>>82277394
kek where did this come from? What are you really angry about?
>>
>>82277461

Because the ear defender shit annoys me. Right up there with what Rust was shooting at.
>>
Is this show worthwhile?

Some idiot in my university class keeps saying "yer just like that guy from true detective show lmao".
I'm tempted to give it a watch.
>>
>>82277544
He was probably insulting you because both characters are fucking irritating cocksuckers. Really good show though and the characters are good.
>>
>>82277605

He was talking about Frank in S2.
>>
>>82277716
Do you never eat out of hunger?
>>
>>82277716
Oh I was really shitfaced when I watched season 2 so I don't really remember it except for the robot dick scene and the father locking him in a potato closet scene.
>>
File: hastur.jpg (121KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
hastur.jpg
121KB, 900x675px
Because Rust's eyes weren't open yet. He couldn't see.
>>
>>82278025
Then how was he walking around and looking at evidence in various places? He looked at the dead body and saw wounds or whatever it was. He found the markings in the church too.
>>
>>82278098

Are you being reductive toward an allegory as a witticism or are you just not all there?
>>
They said rust could tell if a man was guilty just two minutes after meeting them. Yet he couldn't ID this guy? Gimme a break. D R O P P E D
>>
>>82274281
This actually makes a lot of sense. I'm going with this from now on thank you.
>>
>>82273383
spoilers you fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>82273383
>green eared spaghetti monster
>clearly he must have gotten paint on his ears
why
>>
>>82274592
>>
>>82279645
their conversation lasts for one minute so he didn't have enough time, if marty hadn't honked and made rust leave he could have gotten him right there
>>
>>82273383
I remember when I saw him talk to him, I jokingly thought "there it is, he found the killer!" then I felt like that would be a CSI episode ending.

Turns out I wasn't far off, still a good show though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.