[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

such a meaningless film, things just happened and there was no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fallen-Angels-1995.jpg (328KB, 1920x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen-Angels-1995.jpg
328KB, 1920x1064px
such a meaningless film, things just happened and there was no big revelation it just ended.
the only interesting parts were the ones with the mute boy and it had a good cinematography other than that it's really meh.

what did you think of it /tv/?

also muh Dutch angles.
>>
i was planning on watching this after chungking express

really that bad huh?
>>
>>82273285
it's a good moobie don worry friend
>>
>>82271647
>no big revelation
This is prime pleb thinking right here.
Reconsider your life.
>>
>>82273343
>>82273358
enlighten me
>>
My favorite film. I understand why you don't like it but it really clicked with me.
>>
>>82273459
nothing to enlight, it's okay with me if you didn't like it
>>
>>82273505
don't be a cuck, debate
>>
>>82273578
It's a really emotional film and it resonated with me. I can't make you feel what I felt.
>>
>>82271647
>>82273459
there's a lot of worth in the seemingly meaningless. a subtle beauty is one as good as any other, even if you cannot find it. arguably, even the most direct documentary is meaningless if you want to frame as such. everything is subjective experience, and you finding no interpreted meaning in the movie is what it's all about, you can either connect with the experience of the movie or not; there's no wrong answer.
>>
>>82271647
>such a meaningless film, things just happened and there was no big revelation it just ended.
yea just like life, the film kind of rhymes like that, like ceramics
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.