[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> It's private. > Whatever you got to say to me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 171x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 171x165px
> It's private.

> Whatever you got to say to me, you can say in front of him
>>
>>82259070
>Thread about trite movie devices
>Thread crashes because everyone starts bitching about what's a cliche and what's not
My favorite episode
>>
>"How much of that conversation did you hear?"
>"I heard enough"
REEEE YOU FUCKING ROASTIE THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS THAT THIS LINE IS USED IN REAL LIFE TOO
>>
>Prison character is chained up and held in the air by his wrists
>"What are you doing here?"
>"I'm hangin' ten."

I'm so sick of seeing this...
>>
>>82259805
Pretty funny.
>>
>>82259805
why would they ask what he was doing there its freakin obvious
>>
>>82259854
Whatever crime he committed isn't obvious and it would be interesting to know what would result in a man being chained to a wall.
>>
>Character gets hit in the balls
>The female onlookers "Oooo" and empathise with his pain
>The castrated family dog does too
>>
File: well this is a cliche.png (402KB, 787x437px) Image search: [Google]
well this is a cliche.png
402KB, 787x437px
>...
>>
File: 1417730915363.png (60KB, 456x570px)
1417730915363.png
60KB, 456x570px
>girlfriend finds her boyfriend in a situation that looks compromising out of context but is actually completely innocent
>"look I know what you're thinking but it's not what it looks li-"
>she runs away
>they get back together at the end because the boyfriend pulls some grand romantic gesture instead of explaining the confusion
>>
File: 1471987920430.png (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471987920430.png
64KB, 200x200px
>>82259956
>dog covers its eyes with its paws
>>
>man doesn't check his privilege
>women surround him and stomp his balls until he dies
>>
>>82260229
>dog covers its eyes with its paws

I unironically love it when this happens.
>>
>what's for dinner
>frog legs
>>
File: 1468936830196.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1468936830196.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>he's a lazy, stupid and arrogant asshole
>wait, he's standing right behind me, isn't he?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.