[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Vargas.png (451KB, 403x570px) Image search: [Google]
Vargas.png
451KB, 403x570px
You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend on the ass and tells you to surmise, what do you do?

Fargo thread
>>
>>82236193
This guy might be the best part of s3, I really hope they put him in more scenes.
>>
reminder that meemo is pure and must be protected at all costs.
>>
>>82238056
who? what?
>>
>>82238232

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>82238232
The asian non-character.
>>
>>82236193
Make fun of his teeth with my gf, Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>>
>>82236193
So what's in the truck?
>>
Based Thewlis. I still haven't seen S2 but knowing he's in S3 has me excited, I just love hearing him speak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmu6dP3-VCs
>>
>>82236193
Which Fargo writer has a fetish for women of questionable intelligence with strong personalities?
>>
>>82238913
And their somewhat dumb romantic partners that tag along with them?
>>
>>82236193
Grab some bar nuts

Munch Munch Munch

Don't swallow

Push all the nuts to my front gums

Then Smile

Whoever has a grosser mouth wins the girl
>>
>investment
>>
>>82236193
His dialogue is a bit over the top to be honest. Previous villans weren't that cartoony. He looks cool though and his backstory is good.
>>
>>82239779
Malvo was cartoony as fuck
>>
>>82238517
Slave girls
>>
>>82239832
Not really. He was just a crazy murderer, they're supposed to be freaky.
>>
>>82239865
>muh dragons
>>
>>82239779
Actually he's convincing in a way. I've met people who act exactly like that. They exist a lot in the UK.
>>
>>82236193
Malvo was a corrupting figure, something you could see in anyone. Vargas is something unknowable and untouchable. Grimsrud and Hanzee were a bit more down to earth as self interested violent dogs.
>>
>>82236193
Surmise, dumbass.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.