[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to understand what Every Frame a Painting is saying in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: EFAP.jpg (165KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
EFAP.jpg
165KB, 900x900px
I want to understand what Every Frame a Painting is saying in his videos. What should I do?
>>
Isn't this guy a jerk?
Also, his video output is pathetically slow. He must be a lazy hack.
>>
>>82235518
You're an idiot.
>>
He went off the deep end, went full left wing and completely unenjoyable to converse with.
>>
>>82235599
Stay mad forever, cuck.
>>
If I'm not mistaken his videos have subtitles, try that.
>>
>>82235604
I am asking a question about how to understand what he's saying in his videos, and people are deciding to just use this as an opportunity to spout ad hominem.

Fucking typical.
>>
become a pleb who thinks cinematography is a pretty picture and cares about autistic little details
>>
>>82235743
>I am asking a question about how to understand what he's saying in his videos,
If you have such a hard time understanding his videos, then maybe you should stop watching youtube videos altogether.
You're not watching a lecture on combinatorics and astrophysics. You are just watching a guy talking about cinematography and film editing in middle school language. What is so complicated?
>>
>>82235869
Dude, I'm trying to figure out what "directing" is because a guy I believe to be a reliable source of information told me what I thought was a really good looking anime was actually ugly. Please don't condescend me.
>>
>>82235892
Well, for one, I don't understand what "Parallax" means.
>>
>>82235743
>>82235938
>>82235971
Turn on the fucking subtitles, you moron.
>>
Still better than Nerdwriter.
>>
>>82236028
I CAN SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SEEING WHEN HE SAYS SOMETHING.
>>
>>82235938
direct
[dih-rekt, dahy-]

verb (used without object)
to act as a guide.
to give commands or orders.
to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
>>
>>82236274
Please don't get snippy with me.
>>
>>82235938
The director is the composer of the film. He takes the script and makes it come to life on screen, setting up shots, coaching the actors, etc. Of course he is helped by the production designer, cinematographer, etc, but the director usually has the final say in the films overall vision. Barring studio interference of course.
>>
>>82236500
Okay, I'm trying to figure out what "good" and "bad" directing is.
>>
>>82235971
In the past you might have needed a dictionary, but now you have the internet to look things up that you don't understand.
>>
>>82235938
Which anime?
>>
>>82235971
Then fucking google it you stupid nigger. Could you understand that ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.