[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually one of the best horrors I've seen in a while. What'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: raw-movie-2016.jpg (128KB, 1050x500px) Image search: [Google]
raw-movie-2016.jpg
128KB, 1050x500px
Actually one of the best horrors I've seen in a while. What'd you anons think? I thought the mix of body horror and coming of age shit was if nothing else really inventive.
>>
>>82231676
I thought shills had gotten better.
>>
>>82232714
i just want some other peoples input on a movie i found intriguing, you fuckin fart slut,
>>
No decent streams out yet
>>
>>82231676
I also enjoyed but /tv/ is not for film discussion just memes and right wing politics
>>
I liked it. Not as intense as the trailers made it seem but I liked it more than I expected to anyway. Some genuinely disturbing scenes.

The morgue recording gave me chills. Unforgettable scene.
>>
>>82233152
The morgue scene is so fucked.

>Not as intense as the trailers made it seem
Felt the same way. I was expecting it to be way faster paced and end up at some Cannibal Holocaust shit. I think the slow build and the air of secrecy with the sisters' relationship with eating people made it honestly MORE intense but in an emotional capacity as opposed to a straight fear vibe.

>Some genuinely disturbing scenes
When that dudes leg is just like half eaten.
What were your favorites, though?
I would say mine were
When she fucks for the first time and goes full animal before sinking her teeth into her arm
Her and Alex in a stalemate with each others wrists in their teeth.
Final scene with the dad a the table
>>
>>82233104
apparently.
I mean it makes sense. This site is mostly dominated by hetero white dudes. As media becomes more representative of other sides of culture, it's bound to cause some reees.
>>
Really tired of these "BEST HORROR MOVIE OF THE '10S", "BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN A HORROR MOVIE THIS GOOD!" and "IS THE HORROR GENRE SAVED???" threads. They all end up being mediocre.
>>
>>82233471

The two sisters had such an authentic feeling relationship. It seemed like they had actually grown up together. That made the movie much more enjoyable to me.

when I saw the poster I thought she was biting the guy's arm. It creeped me out even more when I realized she was biting her own.
The scene with them putting the horse under was very cool. I wish there had been more medical stuff though.
I really liked where she saw the single drop of blood hit her right before they got covered with it.
>>
>>82235249
Nah, there's a renaissance of horror movies going on right now, even if you don't particularly care for them.
>>
>>82231676
>coming of age x body horror is inventive
about a third of the horror genre is the above combination you retard
dumb stinky shill
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.